Walmart: 'All Lives Matter' bumper sticker is offensive

All lives matters wasnt a thing until they were upset that Black people said Black lives mattered. Whites copy everything they can since they have no original thought.

Thank God you couldn't be more wrong...could you imagine if whites did in fact copy blacks and their behaviors?
We'd need a lot more prisons and that kind of drag on the public assistance would break the system for sure.
Yeah, some how I can´t picture two fat white women fighting in the middle of the street while white guys stand around recording it on their cell phones.

All lives matters wasnt a thing until they were upset that Black people said Black lives mattered. Whites copy everything they can since they have no original thought.
If whites copied everything blacks did, civilization would have failed decades ago. Look how great blacks are doing in Africa.

Maybe thats why whites civilization failed and had to be retaught. I remember they actually thought water had evil spirits in it so they rarely bathed. :laugh:
Too bad they didnt copy correctly the first time and fell into the dark ages.

Africa is doing great. Thanks for noticing.

Port-Louis.jpg

Focusing on one race is the very definition of racist.
No dummy its not. Just because I dont want any parts of you and your wet dog smell doesnt make anyone racist. It just means I want you to clean yourself up.

Blacks are racist...when they say black lives matter...well no shit scherlocks

Whites are racist when they say Blacks are racist for saying Black lives matter.
So you're saying that blacks aren't racist?
Try reading that again then tell me what you came up with dummy. :laugh:
Can't answer a simple question? Or is that an obvious yes, they are.

Whites are racist when they say Blacks are racist for saying Black lives matter.
I dont answer questions from simpletons. I lead you around by the nose until you ask the correct question in regard to my comment.

No dummy its not. Just because I dont want any parts of you and your wet dog smell doesnt make anyone racist. It just means I want you to clean yourself up.
You should get checked for syphilis or something, your mind is more gone than the last time we engaged on here. Btw, you responded with a very racist comment, did you even know?

I dont answer questions from simpletons. I lead you around by the nose until you ask the correct question in regard to my comment.
Ok, simple questions are too hard for you to answer. Got it.

You should get checked for syphilis or something, your mind is more gone than the last time we engaged on here. Btw, you responded with a very racist comment, did you even know?
You should get checked for lice. Typically that becomes an issue when you smell like a wet dog.

Ok, simple questions are too hard for you to answer. Got it.
Youre a good cave chimp.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You should get checked for lice. Typically that becomes an issue when you smell like a wet dog.
You need new material asap. :lol:

You need a new lice shampoo pronto.
lol.gif

lol.gif
Ya, real funny. But dude, why are you so angry with white folks?

lol.gif
Not angry with white folks. I think they are amusing. Thats why I laugh at you.
lol.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif
I bet your white boss gives you shit all day, that's why you've got such a massive white chip on your shoulder, you feel like you're back on the plantation.

lol.gif
lol.gif
I bet your white boss gives you shit all day, that's why you've got such a massive white chip on your shoulder, you feel like you're back on the plantation.
White boss? My last boss was East Indian. I work for myself now so I am the boss cave chimp.
lol.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif
White boss? My last boss was East Indian. I work for myself now so I am the boss cave chimp.
lol.gif
So you're an unemployed drug dealer. Impressive!

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
So you're an unemployed drug dealer. Impressive!
That was lame even for you cave monkey.
lol.gif

For the past nine months Domagron, a family-owned business, has been selling “All Lives Matter” bumper stickers on Walmart’s online marketplace.

But on Oct. 11 the company received a notice from the nation’s largest retailer that the bumper sticker had been removed from its marketplace.

The notice implied that the bumper sticker had violated the company’s “prohibited products” policy.

Owner Dominick Agron was stunned – so he fired off an email to Walmart demanding to know why the “All Lives Matter” bumper sticker was prohibited.

A spokesperson from Walmart responded Thursday: "The item you’re asking about was incorrectly removed due to a system error earlier this week and was quickly re-published to our site, which you can see here."

Later that evening Agron was stunned to receive the following message from Walmart:

“’All Lives Matter’ has been deemed an offensive term. These types of items are not appropriate for the Walmart Marketplace.”

Mr. Agron was furious.

“Walmart should be ashamed of itself,” he said. “To advocate a view that not all lives matter is deplorable.”

Meanwhile, Mr. Agron wrote a letter to the company’s board of directors announcing his intentions to terminate his relationship with Walmart.

“As a result of Walmart’s blatant discrimination and formal position that “ALL” lives do not matter, we are terminating our relationship with Walmart effective immediately,” he wrote. “I am disappointed in your views, but we cannot transact with such a morally corrupt organization.”

Mr. Agron’s message apparently was received loud and clear at Walmart headquarters – because they recently reinstated the bumper sticker.

“They had blamed the removal on a system issue,” he said. “While we seriously doubt the veracity of the claim, we are taking it at face value.”

Mr. Agron is right to be suspicious.

“Someone needed to code the algorithm in the system to consider the term ‘All Lives Matter offensive,’” he said. “A computer can’t do that on its own.”

As a good faith measure, he decided to reinstate all of his other products on the Walmart marketplace.

“However, we reserve the right to cease dealing with Walmart once again,” he added.

Last month a Walmart in Georgia refused to decorate a cake with the words “Blue Lives Matter.”

Facing a media firestorm and national outrage, the store had a change of heart and agreed to comply with the customer’s wishes.

Sounds like the Walmart bakers may have had the same algorithm problem that resulted in the bumper sticker getting banned.

Walmart might want to look into that.

Walmart: 'All Lives Matter' Bumper Sticker Is Offensive

There's something wrong with our society when citizens claim one section of its population matters above the others. We all matter!
You must be a white supremacist pointy hood wearer. Don't you know that only black lives matter? ... Just not to black fathers.
I missed the "only" as in "Only Black Lives Matter".....where did you see that?

For the past nine months Domagron, a family-owned business, has been selling “All Lives Matter” bumper stickers on Walmart’s online marketplace.

But on Oct. 11 the company received a notice from the nation’s largest retailer that the bumper sticker had been removed from its marketplace.

The notice implied that the bumper sticker had violated the company’s “prohibited products” policy.

Owner Dominick Agron was stunned – so he fired off an email to Walmart demanding to know why the “All Lives Matter” bumper sticker was prohibited.

A spokesperson from Walmart responded Thursday: "The item you’re asking about was incorrectly removed due to a system error earlier this week and was quickly re-published to our site, which you can see here."

Later that evening Agron was stunned to receive the following message from Walmart:

“’All Lives Matter’ has been deemed an offensive term. These types of items are not appropriate for the Walmart Marketplace.”

Mr. Agron was furious.

“Walmart should be ashamed of itself,” he said. “To advocate a view that not all lives matter is deplorable.”

Meanwhile, Mr. Agron wrote a letter to the company’s board of directors announcing his intentions to terminate his relationship with Walmart.

“As a result of Walmart’s blatant discrimination and formal position that “ALL” lives do not matter, we are terminating our relationship with Walmart effective immediately,” he wrote. “I am disappointed in your views, but we cannot transact with such a morally corrupt organization.”

Mr. Agron’s message apparently was received loud and clear at Walmart headquarters – because they recently reinstated the bumper sticker.

“They had blamed the removal on a system issue,” he said. “While we seriously doubt the veracity of the claim, we are taking it at face value.”

Mr. Agron is right to be suspicious.

“Someone needed to code the algorithm in the system to consider the term ‘All Lives Matter offensive,’” he said. “A computer can’t do that on its own.”

As a good faith measure, he decided to reinstate all of his other products on the Walmart marketplace.

“However, we reserve the right to cease dealing with Walmart once again,” he added.

Last month a Walmart in Georgia refused to decorate a cake with the words “Blue Lives Matter.”

Facing a media firestorm and national outrage, the store had a change of heart and agreed to comply with the customer’s wishes.

Sounds like the Walmart bakers may have had the same algorithm problem that resulted in the bumper sticker getting banned.

Walmart might want to look into that.

Walmart: 'All Lives Matter' Bumper Sticker Is Offensive

There's something wrong with our society when citizens claim one section of its population matters above the others. We all matter!
You must be a white supremacist pointy hood wearer. Don't you know that only black lives matter? ... Just not to black fathers.
I missed the "only" as in "Only Black Lives Matter".....where did you see that?

I asked a c00n.

Forum List

Back