Wallace if going to interview Putin on Fox at 6 pm

"having grown up, several years after the end of the 2nd World War, in the 'Hero City' whose wartime legacy remains sacred, Putin was a child of this everyday militarism"

"if we agree with the idea that symbols from past ages, including the Soviet era, should not be used, then we must concede that whole generations of our fellow citizens, our mothers fathers grandmothers and grandfathers, led useless and absurd lives, that they lived those lives for nothing. i cannot accept this with my head or my heart" - Putin once bellowed

when asked in 2001 to name his favorite historical figures, Putin cited Stolypin, Nicholas II's iron-fisted prime-minister, but also the great emperors and builders of St Petersburg, Peter The Great & Catherine II

"President Barack Obama reminded Americans in his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention that he’s also the nation’s commander-in-chief who has made tough decisions in wartime and negotiated delicate diplomatic situations.

His opponent, Obama said, is "new to foreign policy" and will drag the country back into old conflicts.

"After all, you don't call Russia our No. 1 enemy -- not Al-Qaida, Russia -- unless you're still stuck in a Cold War mind warp," Obama said, alluding to Republican rival Mitt Romney."

What a difference an outsider makes...Trump has everyone stepping all over themselves....Russia bad no Russia good no Russia bad no Russia good oh hell whatever Trump thinks bad.......LMFAO we have been led by children for way too long...drain the Russia haters from the swamp......welcome to 2018 kids.....

Obama says Romney called Russia our ‘No. 1 enemy’

So now the media and the libs are joining forces with the old guard of the GOP????? just because Trump has their former attitude towards Russia????
Wow its amazing we have survived as a nation this long with these wind vain idiots......wet those fingers libs.......

"NATO is a remnant of the past. it is an instrument of foreign policy for the US. it has no allies within. it has only vessels.

i told President Trump Russia should join NATO half-jokingly, his delegation were frightened by the idea" - President Putin

Forum List

Back