Wall Street money for Warren [DRUDGE headline: Occupy 'founder' collects millions fro

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Wall Street money for Warren [DRUDGE headline: Occupy 'founder' collects millions from Wall St.]
Boston Herald via Drudge ^ | 1-6-12 | unknown
BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Lone Republican» Blog Archive » Wall Street money for Warren

If Lizzy [Elizabeth] Warden is truly opposed to Wall Street money, then shouldn’t she reject the DSCC’s money? Otherwise she is just using the DSCC to funnel in Wall Street money.

(Excerpt) Read more at bostonherald.com ...

Fucking LOL!:lol::lol::lol:

It's just fine with me if she uses their money to set the creeps straight.

What part of that money is being funneled to her is from Wall Street sources?

Perhaps none.

It's just fine with me if she uses their money to set the creeps straight.

What part of that money is being funneled to her is from Wall Street sources?

Perhaps none.
You don't understand do you? The Wall Street donors will expect something in return!

Why do you think G.E. executives run Obamas Economic Council? They donated heavily to his campaign and expect to run the show!

Turn the TV off! WAKE UP!

The money came from the democratic senatorial campaign committee who accepts Wall Street donations, I think it unlikely any bank or brokerage house contributed directly to her campaign.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2kfAr2h5NE]'Capitalism: A Love Story' DVD Extra - Harvard Professor Elizabeth Warren - YouTube[/ame]

Warren's beliefs regarding how markets should function runs counter to everything Wall Street currently stand for:

"I come to Washington as a genuine believer in markets and a genuine believer that the purpose of regulating the consumer credit market is to make that market work for buyers and sellers alike: a level playing field where the best products at the best prices win.

"When it works, the market is an ally to consumers.

"And, when it works, the market rewards those lenders who offer the best value to their customers."

The Economics and Politics of Elizabeth Warren « The Baseline Scenario

In the 8:25 video posted by Occupied, Warren reveals she's a Law Professor teaching contract law at Harvard who can't understand the text of her own credit card contract. She points out the fact that credit card contracts began 40 years ago as single page documents and how they've expanded to forty times that length today.

Anyone seriously doubting who Wall Street wants to win in Massachusetts next November is probably still looking for WMD in Iraq, too.

Wall Street money for Warren [DRUDGE headline: Occupy 'founder' collects millions from Wall St.]

But it turns out she may be indirectly accepting Wall Street money. The Democrat Senatorial Campaign Committee, which is helping the Harvard Professor, has taken over $40 million from Wall Street during the last 7 years according to records from OpenSecrets.org.

130810251687.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back