Wall Street Journal Poll: CAIN WINS!!!

Cain Wins! America Loses!

[youtube]8sJV-baQ40A[/youtube]

The Pentagon conducts "internal audits" of their own that uncover fraud, waste and abuse. The same should be done at the Privately Owned Federal Reserve.

Last edited:
lol.

I can't see Cain winning at this point, he has peeked imo. He is simply less aware of what the job of President is than Obama, in fact if you support Cain at this point you better not claim Obama is the learn on the job President because that is what Cain looks like he will be.
The biggest problem for Cain at this point is already people are making a HUGE deal about who Cain's VP will be and they want someone like Newt. They want someone who actually has positions and can back them up because that is the opposite of Cain.

Unless Cain comes out with a whole slew of information about positions on issues, and I don’t think that is possible at this point I will not vote for him. I’ll be honest, I’m at this point liking Mitt more than Cain because Cain is already flip flopping and lying and at least Mitt has positions on other issues than his Tax code plan.

I think Newt is in it to win, meaning later if Cain is somehow still on top all Newt has to do after people decide they love him and want him as Cain's VP is say "I will not take a VP position." Then people's hearts will cave in as they don't have that "smart" half of the ticket anymore... On his own Cain stands no chance and that is a horrible choice for President imo.

Last edited:
He made the statement during a radio show. A RADIO SHOW TO ENTERTAIN PEOPLE! He didn't say not to do it, he said it was unnecessary. Now he says that is fine if that is what the people want. That is good enough for me.

Cain Wins! America Loses!

[youtube]8sJV-baQ40A[/youtube]

The Pentagon conducts "internal audits" of their own that uncover fraud, waste and abuse. The same should be done at the Privately Owned Federal Reserve.

Doesn't Cain advocate ending social security and forcing people to put their money into the stock market?

And loe and behold readers of WSJ think that is a damned good idea, do they not?

Can't imagine why, can you?

Forum List

Back