Wall Street Excess Is Back: Hiring A Dwarf For A Bachelor Party, $40,000 Cell Phones

they are parading around on stolen tax payer money after they made the retirement accounts and other savings of millions of Americans worthless and still people cheer them on. fucking retarded

And these brainwashed dumbasses still don't get it because shatheads like Rupert Murdoch and the Koch Brothers have brainwashed them into believing its all about class envy, now how can these dumbasses argue class envy for a group of people who's money they don't have? these rightwingers are slaves.

they are parading around on stolen tax payer money after they made the retirement accounts and other savings of millions of Americans worthless and still people cheer them on. fucking retarded

They didn't 'steal' it.... it was given to them.... by Obama.

By Bush before Obama. Obama did it to save jobs which he did, the rich took the trickle down money intended for job creation and spent lavishly and your dumbass supports it. Back in your cage animal.

Not much to defend ther Flylo.

Nobody tells me how to spend my money so I don't think I have the right to tell folks how to spend theirs.

Pretty simple really.

Of course I'm not weighed down with class envy and jealousy like some folks are.

Apparantly we have all kinds of jealous jerks on this board. Jeeze. Get a life.

They're using taxpayer money from bailouts, not their money. Your taxpayers put them in that position, do you have what they have? Dumbass.

And GM is given money, then more money to pay back the first money, private investors are told to fuck off so the unions don't lose out, and then they make shitty electric cars people don't want and the tax payers pay people to buy the cars.

Your on shaky ground Failgo.

Yep. He sure is.

Many of these companies, unlike GM, have payed back the bailout loans.

What they do with THEIR money is their business.

Guess OL'FLYLO will have to find something else to bitch about.

Give it a few minutes. I'm quite sure he'll have another of his class envy threads up and running. LOL

Last edited:
Wall Street Excess Is Back: Hiring A Dwarf For A Bachelor Party, $40,000 Cell Phones

Behold what the "job creators" are doing with those tax cuts intended for job creation.

"Though the unemployment rate remains near 10 percent with millions of Americans about to run out of their jobless benefits, one in five Americans are using food stamps to buy groceries and small businesses are being forced to slash their work forces to stay alive, Wall Street's top bankers and wealthy investors are spending to excess, indulging their every whim.

Consumer spending amounts to more than two-thirds of the American economy, so this return to frivolity at the top is-- at least in theory--supposed to trickle down to less fortunate areas of life. But trickle down is one of those phrases that has yet to break out of the conceptual realm. Despite the mad rush back to the steakhouses, the high-end department stores and the jewelers, very few ordinary people seem to have gotten any work as a result."

Now unless you have what they have how the fack could any rightwing shathead defend these people?

Michelle Obama enjoyed her wealth and took a lavish trip to Spain.

Despite the fact that unemployemnt is at 10%, yada yada yada...

Did you complain about her spending her well earned wealth?

Behold what the "job creators" are doing with those tax cuts intended for job creation.

"Though the unemployment rate remains near 10 percent with millions of Americans about to run out of their jobless benefits, one in five Americans are using food stamps to buy groceries and small businesses are being forced to slash their work forces to stay alive, Wall Street's top bankers and wealthy investors are spending to excess, indulging their every whim.

Consumer spending amounts to more than two-thirds of the American economy, so this return to frivolity at the top is-- at least in theory--supposed to trickle down to less fortunate areas of life. But trickle down is one of those phrases that has yet to break out of the conceptual realm. Despite the mad rush back to the steakhouses, the high-end department stores and the jewelers, very few ordinary people seem to have gotten any work as a result."

Now unless you have what they have how the fack could any rightwing shathead defend these people?

Its not taxpayer money she spent.

Who's paying Barack's salary??

Nothing our politicians don't do all the time and they constantly get re-elected. If this was done on their own personal time,i have no problem with it. If you can prove they used Tax Payer Dollars for this romp,then by all means prosecute away. If it was their personal time though,it's none of your business.

The wealthy elite on the left are fine. It is only those who might not be liberals whose wealth is offensive.

I find this lack of intellect from Fail&Go to be kind of sad. He could, probably, be a reasonably intelligent person... if he would learn to think for himself instead of being told what to think by others.

WRONG.....

Her husband is on salary by the taxpayer as is her health insurance...not to mention her transportation.....but that is an added bonus.

you mean bush and obama right? you wouldn't be a partisan hack would you? and your deflection shows you have no rebuttal to my argument

Nothing our politicians don't do all the time and they constantly get re-elected. If this was done on their own personal time,i have no problem with it. If you can prove they used Tax Payer Dollars for this romp,then by all means prosecute away. If it was their personal time though,it's none of your business.

they were using tax payer money. the only reason these business have profit is government bailout

Hey Flaylo....

Seems you and Dante are obsessed with California Gal..

You actually used your sig to toss a dig at her.....which is considered a high form of compliment.

Way to go Cali Gal........you have them living their lives around yours!

This stuff really is pretty simple. So i'll say it before the thread descends to the usual "BOOOOOOOOSH" rants. If you can't prove they used Tax Payer Dollars for this romp,it really is none of your business what they do on their personal time. Would you like them scrutinizing what you do on your personal time? What about Citizens who receive Government assistance? Should we monitor what they do on their personal time too? Should criminals be allowed to receive Welfare? See where this stuff can go? The burden of proof is on you. If they haven't used Tax Payer Dollars,this isn't an issue. End of story.

The wealthy elite on the left are fine. It is only those who might not be liberals whose wealth is offensive.

I find this lack of intellect from Fail&Go to be kind of sad. He could, probably, be a reasonably intelligent person... if he would learn to think for himself instead of being told what to think by others.

The wealthy on the left have said that they and the rich on the right should pay more taxes, dumbass. They're not the greedy ones.

Hey Flaylo....

Seems you and Dante are obsessed with California Gal..

You actually used your sig to toss a dig at her.....which is considered a high form of compliment.

Way to go Cali Gal........you have them living their lives around yours!

I know. Pretty cool, huh? I have Fail&Go lying about me in his sig, and leaving me sad little messages about his leaving the forum (another lie, btw).... and Dainty who creates artwork in my honor.... and they insist that it is I who is obsessed with them.... despite the evidence proving quite the opposite. Funny shit, don't ya think?

Of course, it is sad that a member of our Armed Forces is such a lying little SOB but I guess even the Army isn't perfect.

Maybe all Welfare recipients should wear those electronic ankle bracelets so the Government can properly monitor their personal lives? Should criminals continue to receive Welfare? This stuff really can get pretty tricky. Do you really have the right to monitor Citizens' personal lives because they receive Tax Payer Money? Even if these people work for a Corporation that received Tax Payer money,do you have the right to decide what they can or can't do in their personal lives? Something to think about i guess. Obviously i support Freedom & Liberty so i would say this stuff is none of your business unless you prove they used Tax Payer Money for this party.

Forum List

Back