Wall Street Excess Is Back: Hiring A Dwarf For A Bachelor Party, $40,000 Cell Phones

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Wall Street Excess Is Back: Hiring A Dwarf For A Bachelor Party, $40,000 Cell Phones

Behold what the "job creators" are doing with those tax cuts intended for job creation.

"Though the unemployment rate remains near 10 percent with millions of Americans about to run out of their jobless benefits, one in five Americans are using food stamps to buy groceries and small businesses are being forced to slash their work forces to stay alive, Wall Street's top bankers and wealthy investors are spending to excess, indulging their every whim.

Consumer spending amounts to more than two-thirds of the American economy, so this return to frivolity at the top is-- at least in theory--supposed to trickle down to less fortunate areas of life. But trickle down is one of those phrases that has yet to break out of the conceptual realm. Despite the mad rush back to the steakhouses, the high-end department stores and the jewelers, very few ordinary people seem to have gotten any work as a result."

Now unless you have what they have how the fack could any rightwing shathead defend these people?

LOL, I don't have to have what they have in order not to care about. I've never suffered from class or wealth envy, so it doesn't bother me one bit. Maybe you lefties should get Congress to pass a law taking away any earnings you feel is excessive?

Only dumb fucking liberals think it's any of their business how people spend their own money.

Class envy, jealousy, class warfare...what a bunch of losers.

when they make their money off thievery you have every right to be pissed off. their now "profits" came about due to government (tax payer funded) bailout

LOL, I don't have to have what they have in order not to care about. I've never suffered from class or wealth envy, so it doesn't bother me one bit. Maybe you lefties should get Congress to pass a law taking away any earnings you feel is excessive?

You joke... but it is in the Obamacare bill.

Only dumb fucking liberals think it's any of their business how people spend their own money.

when they make their money off thievery you have every right to be pissed off. their now "profits" came about due to government (tax payer funded) bailout

Excellent point and these rich people have brainwashed these dumb retarded Repug animals to defend this shat.

Yep, it's outrageous! How dare companies spend money as they see fit?

It's no wonder the Dems are in such disarray! They don't understand the words 'none of my business'.

If I had the money I would totally hire a dwarf for a bachelor party ... fuck, make that two!!!

naked-dwarf-henry-vacuum-cleaner.jpg

Last edited:

Excellent point and these rich people have brainwashed these dumb retarded Repug animals to defend this shat.

Not much to defend ther Flylo.

Nobody tells me how to spend my money so I don't think I have the right to tell folks how to spend theirs.

Pretty simple really.

Of course I'm not weighed down with class envy and jealousy like some folks are.

Apparantly we have all kinds of jealous jerks on this board. Jeeze. Get a life.

And rich people have brainwahsed dumb retarded Failgo to think the other rich people are bad, but his rich people are good.

Fucking simp.

If I had the money I would totally hire a dwarf for a bachelor party ... fuck, make that two!!!

There was a midget at the New Year's 2000 party I went to. It was awesome. He got all drunk and the chics convinced him to wear this silly hat and ride around the place on a tricycle. Good times.

I wonder if Fail&Go's head would explode if I told him what my Dad is planning for his employees for Christmas? I think it is possible.

Nobody tells me how to spend my money so I don't think I have the right to tell folks how to spend theirs.

Pretty simple really.

Of course I'm not weighed down with class envy and jealousy like some folks are.

They're using taxpayer money from bailouts, not their money. Your taxpayers put them in that position, do you have what they have? Dumbass.

Pretty simple really.

They're using taxpayer money from bailouts, not their money. Your taxpayers put them in that position, do you have what they have? Dumbass.

And GM is given money, then more money to pay back the first money, private investors are told to fuck off so the unions don't lose out, and then they make shitty electric cars people don't want and the tax payers pay people to buy the cars.

Your on shaky ground Failgo.

they are parading around on stolen tax payer money after they made the retirement accounts and other savings of millions of Americans worthless and still people cheer them on. fucking retarded

Forum List

Back