Wall GoFundMe almost at 20 million, almost biggest GoFundMe ever after only 21 days

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
$19,476,226 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 323,523 people in 21 days

It is the second biggest GoFundMe ever right now after only 21 days.

The biggest GoFundMe ever is 23.4 million (Time's Up, which has been around for 12 months), except the Wall GoFundMe actually has about 15 times as many people that have donated. Over half of Time's Up donations come from about a dozen different donations of between one and two million dollars from massive Foundations and wealthy celebrities.

I plan on donating every paycheck. It'll be interesting to see if it can become the biggest GoFundMe ever.

MAGA

The biggest GoFundMe ever is 23.4 million (Time's Up, which has been around for 12 months), except the Wall GoFundMe actually has about 15 times as many people that have donated. Over half of Time's Up donations come from about a dozen different donations of between one and two million dollars from massive Foundations and wealthy celebrities.

I plan on donating every paycheck. It'll be interesting to see if it can become the biggest GoFundMe ever.

MAGA
Wouldn't it be better if the government could actually use it to build the Wall? Last I heard, that's impossible, so why are you so excited about it?

MAGA
A total pittance compared to the overall cost of Trump’s vanity wall project, but I’m all for it. Part fools from their money and use that to build the wall or fence or slats or whatever it’s being called now. Not a cent of taxpayer money.

MAGA
Wouldn't it be better if the government could actually use it to build the Wall? Last I heard, that's impossible, so why are you so excited about it?

He must have gotten a little woody. You're right and if the OP hasn't noticed the momentum is not there as the first few days it really hasn't budge much in the past week. Also OP didn't notice all the ones signing the petition on the same go fund me site is quite a bit larger than the number donating. So it tells me "build the damn wall but make Mexico pay for it and I ain't donating".

MAGA
Yeah, we know...a fool and his money are soon parted.

MAGA
So....that's about a million a day......only 980 days left.

MAGA
lol

You can't be serious.

The 5 billion Trump warns to waste will build only about 300 miles of his "wall" of fear, bigotry, and hate.

trump-tank.jpg

If they don't hit the target, it is estimated that 60 million could add Trump to Mount Rushmore.

th

Forum List

Back