Walkers Speech was very good, and very clear. Let the layoffs begin.

If those state senators are smart, they'll call Walker's bluff. If he's not bluffing, so much better. Nine months from now, he'll be facing a recall.

9 months from now, they won't be State Senators anymore.

If those state senators are smart, they'll call Walker's bluff. If he's not bluffing, so much better. Nine months from now, he'll be facing a recall.

a. They're not that smart
b. They lack the balls.

Never gonna happen sunshine. They will eventually report for duty, probably after the layoffs, and look like the cowardly asshats they are.

The next election isn't until 2012.

They will be recalled.

And probably replaced with (R)s

Really? You really think that?

They've been gone for 12 days. At day 30, they are deemed to have abandoned their office, and are then eligible for recall.

I expect the Senate Majority to do whatever they have to do to get back to business....and guess who is the Senate Majority?

It is sad, but these 14 ignorant Democrat Senators are causing "real" people to lose their jobs.
People who have families and children. All they have to do is come back and do their jobs and it could all be avoided.

Obviously they care more about paying back the Union leadership that helped get them elected, than representing the people of Wisconsin. Pretty sad state of affairs in Cheese-head land......
The statewide euphoria of a well deserved Super Bowl victory is being tainted by a bunch o' crooked politicians, greedy unions, and equally greedy union members......Sad Really!

And lets not forget those children whose RIGHTS to an education were stepped on by greedy teachers who abandoned their classrooms, and caused thousands of parents to suffer financial hardship, in already difficult financial times for
them, because they had no choice but to take off work at a loss of pay to
ensure their children were being properly cared for, and not out running amok
because those teachers were more concerned about themselves.

Yeah. Those greedy teachers. I mean how dare they even think about getting paid. I mean don't you know that 50 grand a year buys you a Mercedes, a mansion and gold bricks mother F'er. GOLD BRICKS. I mean for real teachers make bank, they make it rain.

Shit man, good thing I have these republicans to tell me 50k for a 15 year experienced teacher is so rich. Shit, I gonna buy me some cristal with my Mac and cheese and ramen noodles tonight.
45-75 g's on average isn't pocket change there, Jerry Garcia.......Particularly when you factor in the very generous benefits, pension plans, and cash out options they receive upon retirement. Paid for on the backs of the taxpayers.

Oh, and yes, they ARE being paid. Paid 30% above private sector on average. 70% above private sector in benefits and pension plans on average.......And, they are TRYING to be paid by fraudulently submitting fraudulent doctors notes, given out fraudulently by fraudulent doctors, thereby teaching their students that it's perfectly fine to cheat and commit crime.

But, thankfully, the state has said they are going after those fraudulent teachers and doctors to the fullest extent of the law.........Meaning FELONIES will be in order.

That's good!......That means those students who were abandoned in their classrooms by FRAUDS, will learn that cheating is never acceptable.

Oh, and if you're livin' on Mac & Cheese and Ramen noodles, that's your own damn fault, Keith Partridge.

Last edited:
They will be recalled.

And probably replaced with (R)s

Really? You really think that?

They've been gone for 12 days. At day 30, they are deemed to have abandoned their office, and are then eligible for recall.

I expect the Senate Majority to do whatever they have to do to get back to business....and guess who is the Senate Majority?

You'd still need to convince enough voters to recall them.

Get rid of them....!

Then hold a special election to replace the 14 cowards!

I thought there was a recall movement ?

There is, but it has to process first.

If they abandon their office, they are immediately eligible for recall, regardless of time in office.

Otherwise, they have to have served at least 1 year first. If I recall correctly, only 4 would be safe from the 1 year stipulation.

Not if they abandon their offices.

They can be removed by the Senate, then a special election would be called in which the voters would decide the successors.

They can be removed by the Senate, then a special election would be called in which the voters would decide the successors.

And you really think districts that elected a Democrat in 2010 are going to turn around and elect a Republican when the standing of the party is dropping like a rock in the state?

Polk,

Bottom line is they are ALL going to come back before the 30 days.

At which time the Speaker will call for the vote.

At which time the Democrats will be registered as either "Present" or "Opposed."

At which time they will lose the vote.

At which time collective bargaining is dead for the public union.

They have already lost the war, they are merely posturing now to try and salvage what they can of the union support.

But even the union knows it is over.

They just haven't told the members.

And they can turn around and repeal the law after they retake the majority in 2012. So really, Walker is threatening to lay people off over a petty little game he wants to play.

And you really think districts that elected a Democrat in 2010 are going to turn around and elect a Republican when the standing of the party is dropping like a rock in the state?

Probably not all of them, but some.

And the (R)s already hold the majority, and are only 1 seat away from a quorum. Give them JUST ONE MORE REPUBLICAN SENATOR in a special election, and the Dems can runaway to France but the vote will still take place.

I saw last night there were folks gathering signatures already to RECALL Three of the Fleebaggers. they only need 13.000 signatures to start the process.
come on Wisconsin. get all 14 of them....:clap2:

And they can turn around and repeal the law after they retake the majority in 2012. So really, Walker is threatening to lay people off over a petty little game he wants to play.

If the Dems would come back to work, NO ONE would be laid off.

Without the vote, he has no choice.

Even the rebuttal to his speech tonight said he had no choice if a vote wasn't taken.

no thats not how the game is played. You make the accusation, you need to back it up.
Because if the roles where reversed you would want me to prove it that way as well.

I know how people like you and mini like to work.

Link it or shut the fuck up.

You want a link for an opinion?

Google is your friend.

i want a link showing these guys are corrupt for leaving.
I want a link showing that special interests are the reason they walked out.

Nobody seems to be able to.

Let me spell it out for you asshole. If the missing 14 represented ALL the people of the State of Wisconsin and not just the UNions they'd be in the state of Wisconsin voting. That's why we call you DUmbAsses.

I saw last night there were folks gathering signatures already to RECALL Three of the Fleebaggers. they only need 13.000 signatures to start the process.
come on Wisconsin. get all 14 of them....:clap2:

Those will likely face recall even if they DO return. The citizens have the right to recall at any point after 1 year without cause, provided they get the required signatures.

The Senate has to meet some requirements to remove a Senator.

Abandoning their office would meet that requirement.

Forum List

Back