Walkers Speech was very good, and very clear. Let the layoffs begin.

walking out doesnt make you corrupt.
Do you have proof of special interests being the reason they walked out? Or is that your own speculation? Im guessing speculation.

If you are going to use labels. Make sure they are correct.

Maybe YOU should do just a bit of research on your own.... Mini 14 is spot on, and NO... Im not going to do the work for ya. Go look it up!

no thats not how the game is played. You make the accusation, you need to back it up.
Because if the roles where reversed you would want me to prove it that way as well.

I know how people like you and mini like to work.

Link it or shut the fuck up.

link deez nutz .....

internet_toughguy2.jpg

Very good speech, reminds me a bit of how Ron Paul talks... I don't know a lot a bout walker so I won't compare him to Ron Paul but dang, he ownz bitchz strait in the face.

It's sad that so many on the left won't see anything but an attack on the middle class and Unions... It must be hard going day after day arguing about something that's not even happening while demanding people take you seriously.

3.5 billion $ deficit. Obama does a near Trillion $ stimulus and if we don't get another its almost a promise we will be right back in a Recession only in massive debt.

no thats not how the game is played. You make the accusation, you need to back it up.
Because if the roles where reversed you would want me to prove it that way as well.

You want a link for an opinion?

Google is your friend.

And yes, the OP should be updated with a link or this will be nothing more than ... Well nevermind, it will still be people thinking it's anout attacking the middle class and Unions.

link deez nutz .....

still no link huh?

this makes what 5 of you?

I don't need a link to prove democrats made this mess and Walker was elected to clean it up, get over it........

You have a transformer head for an avatar and some asian cartoon character for a signature. Noone here is going to take you seriously. ;)
Yeah, no shit!........LMAO!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I get the vision of a young Pokemon addict, sitting in mommy's basement, while his highly literate union member father whispers in his ear about what to type.

still no link huh? just attempt to make fun of me. Anything else internet tough guy?
A link to the OBVIOUS is never necessary, lil' one.

If you can't see the OBVIOUS that these politicians are filling their end of the corrupt pocket lining deal, then a trip out of the basement for further education is what you OBVIOUSLY need.

I want
I want
and I want it NOW.
or else.

thtantrumgr7.gif

:lol:

If you're too stupid to see what most of America see with these crooked Union bought fleebaggers, than that is your problem.
you can Defend them and play your little games of asking for PROOF over and over till you're blue in the face, it won't matter.
Take a good look People, the Democrat party is NOT for ALL THE PEOPLE, they are for SOME OF THE PEOPLE.

If those state senators are smart, they'll call Walker's bluff. If he's not bluffing, so much better. Nine months from now, he'll be facing a recall.

It is sad, but these 14 ignorant Democrat Senators are causing "real" people to lose their jobs.
People who have families and children. All they have to do is come back and do their jobs and it could all be avoided.

Obviously they care more about paying back the Union leadership that helped get them elected, than representing the people of Wisconsin. Pretty sad state of affairs in Cheese-head land......
The statewide euphoria of a well deserved Super Bowl victory is being tainted by a bunch o' crooked politicians, greedy unions, and equally greedy union members......Sad Really!

And lets not forget those children whose RIGHTS to an education were stepped on by greedy teachers who abandoned their classrooms, and caused thousands of parents to suffer financial hardship, in already difficult financial times for
them, because they had no choice but to take off work at a loss of pay to
ensure their children were being properly cared for, and not out running amok
because those teachers were more concerned about themselves.

Yeah. Those greedy teachers. I mean how dare they even think about getting paid. I mean don't you know that 50 grand a year buys you a Mercedes, a mansion and gold bricks mother F'er. GOLD BRICKS. I mean for real teachers make bank, they make it rain.

Shit man, good thing I have these republicans to tell me 50k for a 15 year experienced teacher is so rich. Shit, I gonna buy me some cristal with my Mac and cheese and ramen noodles tonight.

still no link huh? just attempt to make fun of me. Anything else internet tough guy?
A link to the OBVIOUS is never necessary, lil' one.

If you can't see the OBVIOUS that these politicians are filling their end of the corrupt pocket lining deal, then a trip out of the basement for further education is what you OBVIOUSLY need.
your opinion does not make it a fact. Link to actual proof please.
If it is that obvious, then showing proof shouldnt be that difficult right?

All this hem and hawing yet no evidence beyond your opinions.
Sad really...

I'm still waiting for a link to some proof these public sectors were being abused prior to being in a union. I mean, I keep hearing about workplace safety, etc.

It is sad, but these 14 ignorant Democrat Senators are causing "real" people to lose their jobs.
People who have families and children. All they have to do is come back and do their jobs and it could all be avoided.

Obviously they care more about paying back the Union leadership that helped get them elected, than representing the people of Wisconsin. Pretty sad state of affairs in Cheese-head land......
The statewide euphoria of a well deserved Super Bowl victory is being tainted by a bunch o' crooked politicians, greedy unions, and equally greedy union members......Sad Really!

And lets not forget those children whose RIGHTS to an education were stepped on by greedy teachers who abandoned their classrooms, and caused thousands of parents to suffer financial hardship, in already difficult financial times for
them, because they had no choice but to take off work at a loss of pay to
ensure their children were being properly cared for, and not out running amok
because those teachers were more concerned about themselves.

Yeah. Those greedy teachers. I mean how dare they even think about getting paid. I mean don't you know that 50 grand a year buys you a Mercedes, a mansion and gold bricks mother F'er. GOLD BRICKS. I mean for real teachers make bank, they make it rain.

Shit man, good thing I have these republicans to tell me 50k for a 15 year experienced teacher is so rich. Shit, I gonna buy me some cristal with my Mac and cheese and ramen noodles tonight.

Bon appetite you whiney fuck!

Forum List

Back