Walkers Speech was very good, and very clear. Let the layoffs begin.

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
Unless one of the runaways walks into the Capitol in the next 5 minutes, it sounds to me like the pink slips go out first thing in the morning.

It is a shame that 14 overtly corrupt politicians have put the lives and livelihoods of every public employee, as well as their families, in queue BEHIND the special interests that grease their palms. Shame on each of them!

They deserve the fates they have chosen.

Walker inherited this mess from a bunch of Democrats and is doing what he has to do to fix it, he won the election, get over it moonbats........

It is sad, but these 14 ignorant Democrat Senators are causing "real" people to lose their jobs. People who have families and children. All they have to do is come back and do their jobs and it could all be avoided.

Obviously they care more about paying back the Union leadership that helped get them elected, than representing the people of Wisconsin. Pretty sad state of affairs in Cheese-head land......

I seem to be on the OP's side but what kind of thread does not even have a simple link? Are we just taking your word for it or is getting a transcript/video not possible yet?

Unless one of the runaways walks into the Capitol in the next 5 minutes, it sounds to me like the pink slips go out first thing in the morning.

It is a shame that 14 overtly corrupt politicians have put the lives and livelihoods of every public employee, as well as their families, in queue BEHIND the special interests that grease their palms. Shame on each of them!

walking out doesnt make you corrupt.
Do you have proof of special interests being the reason they walked out? Or is that your own speculation? Im guessing speculation.

If you are going to use labels. Make sure they are correct.

You're a dumbass.

That's as correct as I can be.

Do you have proof of special interests being the reason they walked out? Or is that your own speculation? Im guessing speculation.

Maybe YOU should do just a bit of research on your own.... Mini 14 is spot on, and NO... Im not going to do the work for ya. Go look it up!

oh good you have nothing, i thought so. Way to back up your claims. Makes you totally credible.
So this was nothing more than a desire for you to have people stroke your opinions....

I don't have a link to my opinion, but you're welcome to enjoy it.

Assuming you can understand the big words.

If I tweet it, then link to the tweet, will you quit whining like a little school girl?

It is sad, but these 14 ignorant Democrat Senators are causing "real" people to lose their jobs. People who have families and children. All they have to do is come back and do their jobs and it could all be avoided.

Obviously they care more about paying back the Union leadership that helped get them elected, than representing the people of Wisconsin. Pretty sad state of affairs in Cheese-head land......
The statewide euphoria of a well deserved Super Bowl victory is being tainted by a bunch o' crooked politicians, greedy unions, and equally greedy union members......Sad Really!

And lets not forget those children whose RIGHTS to an education were stepped on by greedy teachers who abandoned their classrooms, and caused thousands of parents to suffer financial hardship, in already difficult financial times for them, because they had no choice but to take off work at a loss of pay to ensure their children were being properly cared for, and not out running amok because those teachers were more concerned about themselves.

Last edited:

The Dems and the Unions have tried their best to make this out to be a war on Unions, when in Fact Walker is trying to save them from some rather large Layoffs.

They don't want to play ball, then so be it. Let the layoffs begin.

Last edited:

You're a dumbass.

oh good you have nothing, i thought so. Way to back up your claims. Makes you totally credible.
So this was nothing more than a desire for you to have people stroke your opinions....

You have a transformer head for an avatar and some asian cartoon character for a signature. Noone here is going to take you seriously. ;)

The Dems and the Unions have tried their best to make this out to be a way on Unions, when in Fact Walker is trying to save them from some rather large Layoffs.

The layoffs will begin. The union and cowardly dem's who fled will try and claim it a victory, while 6000 members of the union will lose their jobs.

The Dems and the Unions have tried their best to make this out to be a way on Unions, when in Fact Walker is trying to save them from some rather large Layoffs.

The layoffs will begin. The union and cowardly dem's who fled will try and claim it a victory, while 6000 members of the union will lose their jobs.

The Rank and File could care less, as long as the get to keep their budget busting benefits they don't give one rats ass if a few of the newer members among them lose their jobs.

You're a dumbass.

You have a transformer head for an avatar and some asian cartoon character for a signature. Noone here is going to take you seriously. ;)
Yeah, no shit!........LMAO!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I get the vision of a young Pokemon addict, sitting in mommy's basement, while his highly literate union member father whispers in his ear about what to type.

You're a dumbass.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back