Walker Worst Jobs Record Of Any Governor In America

You made the statement, dip shit, and a link to the main page of the BLS isn't proof. I'm not going to search their site for your proof, that's your job.

So, please provide a more direct link to back up your statement, or you're just another libtard liar.

Don't get testy with me..I'll kick your...welll here it is link

A... threat noted and reported.
B... Moron, that's the national UE rate, not state by state. Try again.

here is a State by State graph......Wisconsin is doing better than my State....at this point in time...

Unemployment in the U.S. - Google Public Data Explorer

13 months? Democrats had four years with a total majority in congress and two years with a former junkie community activist who would sign any agenda they put on his desk.

He closed a $3B budget gap, Obama should call him for advice

Great, he closed a budget gap; but at what cost? Where are the jobs?

I suspect they will be coming soon. Now that the state is a more business friendly state than it was before.
Also, where are the jobs Obama created? Not one net job in 3-1/2 years, and all you can complain about is what happens in Wisconsin "Where you probably dont live and are not effected by".
You lefties can try to distract everyone from the democrats failed record, but we will be sure to keep the issues on track. Cant wait until November!

they sure as hell are not out here.....

Romney had a lower rate of unemployment than the national average and left office with a higher rate. Only Louisiana was worse than his record and it was hit by Hurricane Katrina. But since he didn't bankrupt the state, I guess it's a record Republicans can be proud of.

Funny when a political party considers anything less than a catastrophe a massive "success".

Really? I have not seen that promoted on the "liberal media".

Why don't you find out if it's true or not. You sit in front of the Internet. Most Republicans at USMB don't know how to use the Internet. And since they can't tell the difference between fact and fantasy, they assume everything on the Internet must be a lie.

Example:

6% of Scientists are Republican | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Yes, especially with Republicans in office that want to take even that away from public sector employees.

Oh, sure...we know you took lower pay in exchange for the benefits you receive like health care and a retirement plan, but the rest of us are getting that taken away so fuck you...you get to lose yours too (and still have a lower paying job that everyone else).

Brilliant race to the bottom, folks!

Why should public sector employees have a 'job for life'? Why should anyone?

I earned mine, through military service and hard work I was able to get a Federal Job that I do everyday. I dont abuse my sick leave and I do my job while I am there so they have no reason to try to fire me. If those on the left dont like that they can kiss my fucken ass. The Army is always looking for employees, maybe they should go give that a try instead of bitching about the rest of us on here that actually contribute to society.

hey Grunt i have Fed job too,that i have done for 32 years......the righties here wanted to tar and feather me in one thread.....so its not just the lefties....

Romney had a lower rate of unemployment than the national average and left office with a higher rate. Only Louisiana was worse than his record and it was hit by Hurricane Katrina. But since he didn't bankrupt the state, I guess it's a record Republicans can be proud of.

Funny when a political party considers anything less than a catastrophe a massive "success".

Why don't you find out if it's true or not. You sit in front of the Internet. Most Republicans at USMB don't know how to use the Internet. And since they can't tell the difference between fact and fantasy, they assume everything on the Internet must be a lie.

Example:

6% of Scientists are Republican | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

fuck you Dean.....you run from every thread your in.....what happened to you in this one?.....
Who is funding the GOP and why we need to know. ......you started it and you ran from it.....go back and finish it asshole....

So, the adults can close a budget gap, but can't create jobs?

It's not up to the governor to create jobs, but he can implement policies that make the state a more business friendly venue that will attract business into the state to create jobs. Which as I stated before he has done, it's only a matter of time now.

Obviously you're spot-on, but dont waste anymore of your valued time on Obamabots. You'll never get past their programming. Walker has done well. He's trying to fix an awful mess created by Big Unions/Democrats. I think the People of Wisconsin will make sure he wins. They know he's doing his best to fix their State.

Facts of Walker's record show he is doing a horrible job. He is trying to take away rights of workers and voters. This will be the only other succesful grassroots recall of a Governor besides the recall of Republican Lynn Frazier.

Facts of Walker's record show he is doing a horrible job. He is trying to take away rights of workers and voters. This will be the only other succesful grassroots recall of a Governor besides the recall of Republican Lynn Frazier.

the facts of Walkers record show nothing of the kind.

You willing to bet your account on Walker losing this recall election? I am willing to bet mine he wins.

Ask me...........how much of a hoot its gonna be in these forums when Walker gets reelected???

The mental cases are going to get even more mental................

And I got lots and lots of gay MSPAINT Photobucket Classics to march out............rub the old salt in the wound.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

4e42096f67275_image.jpg

You willing to bet your account on Walker losing this recall election? I am willing to bet mine he wins.

Blue Mass Group | The Worst Jobs Record Of Any Governor In America

I don't gamble.

Last edited:

Example:

Who cares............they're winning.:lol::lol::lol:

s0n............you're like the football fan who watches his team fall behind 64-0 and then goes off the hook with enthusiastic celebration when his team makes the score 64-7!!!:gay:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_governor_elections/wisconsin/wisconsin_recall_election_walker_50_barrett_45

Last edited:

I don't gamble.

http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/dwd/newsreleases/2012/unemployment/120322_february_state.pdf

I don't gamble.

http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/dwd/newsreleases/2012/unemployment/120322_february_state.pdf

Yes Wisconsin is doing well because it is a Union state and got a lot of money from the Obama stimulus but compared to the progress of unemployment other states Walker is doing the worst.

Yes Wisconsin is doing well because it is a Union state and got a lot of money from the Obama stimulus but compared to the progress of unemployment other states Walker is doing the worst.

complete bullshit. the only chunk of stimulus money that went to anything even remotely jobs related in WI is the 529 million that went to the state & local highway system... in 2009. You're telling me that money is why jobs have picked up in Wi NOW, but not during Walkers 1st year? were they delayed jobs for some reason?
Wisconsin stimulus money tracker - JSOnline

Contrary to previous reports, WI economy added 23,000 jobs in 2011
On Wednesday, the state Department of Workforce Development released what it billed as actual 2011 jobs data, based on reports from 160,000 employers. The data show Wisconsin’s economy actually added 23,0000 jobs between December 2010 and December 2011.

That’s vastly different than BLS’ Employment Statistics data, which estimated a net loss of 33,900 jobs in 2011 — a swing of 57,221 jobs.

Improving signs

Wisconsin, in part, is feeling the effects of slow growth in the national economy, Reschovsky said, adding that it’s difficult to gauge all of the factors that have slowed growth.

But there have been multiple signs of economic recovery in the Badger State in recent months, not the least of which are the improving state revenue figures.

Individual income taxes collections topped $928 million in April, up 3.6 percent from the same month last year, according to the state Department of Revenue. On the year, income taxes collections neared $5.5 billion, up 4.5 percent compared to the first four months of last year.

General sales and use tax collections soared 9.5 percent in April, to $356 million, and were up 4.8 percent in the first four months, to $3.16 billion.

New business formation was up 12.2 percent during the first quarter of the year, compared to the same period last year, and initial unemployment insurance claims are down this calendar year over last year.

The improved jobs figures make sense to Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce's Bauer, one of Walker’s biggest champions for the record. But there are some other big numbers that have grabbed Bauer’s attention.

“This is a governor who took a $3.6 billion budget deficit and turned it into a $153 million surplus (based on the latest Department of Revenue estimates) and we’re going to recall this guy? The public should know these numbers,” he said.

complete bullshit. the only chunk of stimulus money that went to anything even remotely jobs related in WI is the 529 million that went to the state & local highway system... in 2009. You're telling me that money is why jobs have picked up in Wi NOW, but not during Walkers 1st year? were they delayed jobs for some reason?
Wisconsin stimulus money tracker - JSOnline

Jobs have picked up in the country as a whole but i believe the slow job growth in Wisconsin is do to the mismanagement of the funds.

Forum List

Back