Walker Worst Jobs Record Of Any Governor In America

Scott Walker is turning Wisconsin around. He has accomplished so much in such little time. And he'll accomplish much more when the greedy Union idiots get out of the way. They're the ones who created Wisconsin's awful mess in the first place. I really do believe common sense thinking Citizens in Wisconsin understand that. After he wins again, it will be time to put the breaks on Public Union intimidation and theft. The time has come. The Taxpayers have had enough.

Last edited:
Scott Walker is turning Wisconsin around. He has accomplished so much in such little time. And he'll accomplish much more when the greedy Union idiots get out of the way. They're the ones who created Wisconsin's awful mess in the first place. I really do believe common sense thinking Citizens in Wisconsin understand that. After he wins again, it will be time to put the breaks on Public Union intimidation and theft. The time has come. The Taxpayers have had enough.

It is amazing that right0wingers think losing jobs and removing rights is turning something around

It is amazing that right0wingers think losing jobs and removing rights is turning something around

Big Unions just got too greedy. They've raped the American Taxpayer for far too long. All Public Unions should be abolished. Scott Walker has done a good job in Wisconsin. He really is turning things around there. I think the Citizens of Wisconsin are going to end up agreeing with me. I think he'll survive this Big Union/Democrat attack, and he'll become even stronger afterwards.

You made the statement, dip shit, and a link to the main page of the BLS isn't proof. I'm not going to search their site for your proof, that's your job.

So, please provide a more direct link to back up your statement, or you're just another libtard liar.

Don't get testy with me..I'll kick your...welll here it is link

A... threat noted and reported.
B... Moron, that's the national UE rate, not state by state. Try again.

The American Taxpayers are sick of Big Union/Democrat intimidation and theft. Scott Walker is actually a real hero. He's cleaning up an awful Union/Democrat mess in Wisconsin. I think he'll beat em in the end. I truly believe he has the support of the People. American Taxpayers are standing up and saying enough is enough. Personally i believe all Public Unions should be abolished. They do more harm than good. So Kudos to Governor Walker. I'm rooting for the guy.

You made the statement, dip shit, and a link to the main page of the BLS isn't proof. I'm not going to search their site for your proof, that's your job.

So, please provide a more direct link to back up your statement, or you're just another libtard liar.

Don't get testy with me..I'll kick your...welll here it is link

A... threat noted and reported.
B... Moron, that's the national UE rate, not state by state. Try again.

That was my point that unemloyment got better in all states in the U.S. not just in Wisconsin.

The American Taxpayers are sick of Big Union/Democrat intimidation and theft. Scott Walker is actually a real hero. He's cleaning up an awful Union/Democrat mess in Wisconsin. I think he'll beat em in the end. I truly believe he has the support of the People. American Taxpayers are standing up and saying enough is enough. Personally i believe all Public Unions should be abolished. They do more harm than good. So Kudos to Governor Walker. I'm rooting for the guy.

Voters of Wisconsin don't think he is a hero or wouldn't be getting recalled.

:lol: Scott Walker crying it will get better I promise.

If you were an employer, would you add jobs in Wisconsin if you thought the thug unions could not be controlled and put down?

Of course not.

Then again, a dependent such as yourself does not think in these terms.

Maybe those people prefer to be California or Greece?

Last edited:

It's a well-funded underhanded attempt at circumventing the will of the People. Hopefully Big Unions/Democrats will fail in this endeavor. I think the Citizens of Wisconsin will have Scott Walker's back when it's all said and done. He really is trying to fix the awful mess created by Big Unions/Democrats. I think he'll win. But we'll see i guess.

you do realize that the number of people who signed the recall petition is equal to the number of voters who voted against Walker, which is LESS than the number of voters who voted FOR Walker... don't you?

More people are FOR him, than against him.

Public Unions have become too lazy and greedy. This has become especially true of Teacher Unions. The People no longer support them. Their day has passed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back