Walker Worst Jobs Record Of Any Governor In America

How many? and what, State workers should have a job FOR LIFE?

Um...that's kind of the point of a job. You find a place to work and you stay there until you retire. Is this really a difficult concept?

No, you find a place to work and stay there until you get fired, quit, etc. No job is for life.
the attitude sure has changed....hey if you are working at a place you enjoy working for and the pay is good,benefits are good,you just may hope you can retire from the place......the older you get,the harder it is to get a job unless you do something that not to many people do or can do....getting laid off at 50 or better cannot be a fun experience......

How many? and what, State workers should have a job FOR LIFE?

Um...that's kind of the point of a job. You find a place to work and you stay there until you retire. Is this really a difficult concept?

well it used to be that way.......now you are lucky if you can find a place like that....

Yes, especially with Republicans in office that want to take even that away from public sector employees.

Oh, sure...we know you took lower pay in exchange for the benefits you receive like health care and a retirement plan, but the rest of us are getting that taken away so fuck you...you get to lose yours too (and still have a lower paying job that everyone else).

Brilliant race to the bottom, folks!

well it used to be that way.......now you are lucky if you can find a place like that....

Yes, especially with Republicans in office that want to take even that away from public sector employees.

Oh, sure...we know you took lower pay in exchange for the benefits you receive like health care and a retirement plan, but the rest of us are getting that taken away so fuck you...you get to lose yours too (and still have a lower paying job that everyone else).

Why should public sector employees have a 'job for life'? Why should anyone?

No, you find a place to work and stay there until you get fired, quit, etc. No job is for life.

Show me what law forces somone to give you a job for life?

show me one that prevents it?

If you do your job, are of value to your employer, you generally keep your job.
If you DON'T do your job, are of little value to your employer, you generally lose your job.

Certainly other factors can play into keeping or losing a job, but in general, that's what it comes down to.

and yet Wisconsin has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the nation!

Wisconsin Unemployment

According to the BLS current population survey (CPS), the unemployment rate for Wisconsin fell 0.1 percentage points in March 2012 to 6.8%. The state unemployment rate was 1.4 percentage points lower than the national rate for the month. The unemployment rate in Wisconsin peaked in June 2009 at 9.2% and is now 2.4 percentage points lower.

Wisconsin State Unemployment Rate and Total Unemployed | Department of Numbers

It always has, Wisconsin is a Union State. Green Bay PACKERS UNION. But the point is empolyment has been the worst since Walker took office.

So, the unemployment rate is lower now than before Walker took office, yet it's the worst since Walker took office?

Are you high?

Why shouldn't anyone? Do you really believe the expectation should be to not have a job for life? Really?

Race to the bottom...

Why shouldn't anyone? Do you really believe the expectation should be to not have a job for life? Really?

Race to the bottom...

If you do your job and are of value to your employer, there is no reason you should not have a job for life. It's not a guarantee, however. You seem to want a guarantee.

Life has no guarantees.

Funny how unemployment has gone down in Wisconsin. But one area where it has gone up is Milwaukee.

Who's in charge there?

Taxman Tommy Barrett...

Is this the person the Dims really want to run the state?

Sorry, Tommy. Three strikes and you're out. :lol:

Funny how unemployment has gone down in Wisconsin. But one area where it has gone up is Milwaukee.

Who's in charge there?

Taxman Tommy Barrett...

Actually, no. They wanted what's her name....

Notice the DNC has completely run away from WI?

Who's in charge there?

Taxman Tommy Barrett...

Actually, no. They wanted what's her name....

Notice the DNC has completely run away from WI?

They wanted us to get Falked. Instead they came up with Taxman Tommy.

When Governor Walker wins the recall, what are they going to do? Start crying for another recall? It's going to be fun to watch their reaction when Taxman Tommy gets sent back to Milwaukee.

and yet Wisconsin has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the nation!

Wisconsin Unemployment

According to the BLS current population survey (CPS), the unemployment rate for Wisconsin fell 0.1 percentage points in March 2012 to 6.8%. The state unemployment rate was 1.4 percentage points lower than the national rate for the month. The unemployment rate in Wisconsin peaked in June 2009 at 9.2% and is now 2.4 percentage points lower.

Wisconsin State Unemployment Rate and Total Unemployed | Department of Numbers

It always has, Wisconsin is a Union State. Green Bay PACKERS UNION. But the point is empolyment has been the worst since Walker took office.

So, the unemployment rate is lower now than before Walker took office, yet it's the worst since Walker took office?

Are you high?

No I am saying every states unemployment is better off now than in 2010(thanks to Obama), Walker has done the worst compared to every other state. Is my original post too cryptic?

Last edited:

The "etc" being retire, right? I certainly hope nobody starts a job expecting to quit or be fired. When you take a job, it is NOT reasonable to expect to be fired...but that is exactly what happens anymore doesn't it? Guy works for a company for years...then the company fires him BEFORE he can retire. Then they hire some young guy that WILL leave and move on somewhere else before they have to pay him any kind of pension. Gotta love those private companies, huh?

So of course, since people who work in the public sector actually have some job protections, the people pissed that THEY no longer have these protections decide to "go after the unions" because they are the ones standing in the way of these angry, jealous people.

(But it's class warfare to ask the wealthy to pay their fair share)

That only happens if you have pensions. No other reason to do that.

Race to the bottom...

There is a difference between should have and being guaranteed. You can't guarantee anything ever.

Are you high?

No I am saying every states unemployment is better off now than in 2010(thanks to Obama), Walker has done the worst compared to every other state. Is my original post too cryptic?

What are you on crack. How is unemployment better than 2010? There are more people unemployed now than in 2010. Sure the percent is better but that is only because the labor participation rate is the lowest it has ever been in history. If the participation rate was the same as 2010 the unemployment would be over 10%.

Are you high?

link please?

Are you high?

What are you on crack. How is unemployment better than 2010? There are more people unemployed now than in 2010. Sure the percent is better but that is only because the labor participation rate is the lowest it has ever been in history. If the participation rate was the same as 2010 the unemployment would be over 10%.

You are missing the point,which is Walker's job growth record is worse than any other Governor.

The Dems will do anything to be elected..........they lie, steal and cheat. For that matter Republicans do as well.

If someone is saving tons of money, importing business and being fiscally responsible why in God's name are they wanting someone that has proven he doesn't know how to do any of those things.

If I were the DNC, I'd walk away too. Obummer needs the money and so do several senators.

The Dems will do anything to be elected..........they lie, steal and cheat. For that matter Republicans do as well.

If someone is saving tons of money, importing business and being fiscally responsible why in God's name are they wanting someone that has proven he doesn't know how to do any of those things.

If I were the DNC, I'd walk away too. Obummer needs the money and so do several senators.

What you talking about? You saying those nubers are a lie? If Walker wins it will be Wisconsin voters fault and their problem.

Are you high?

link please?

Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Forum List

Back