Walker Victory: "Absolute Disaster for President Obama"

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
The GOP victory in Wisconsin's gubernatorial recall election was an "absolute disaster for President Obama" and represents a clear sign of Republican momentum heading into the fall presidential election campaign, Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus argues in a memo set for release Wednesday.

Priebus memo claims Wis. boost - POLITICO.com

Karl Rove compared this to Margaret Thatcher's rout of Labor signaling a change in tides which gave us the Reagan Revolution.

Make it so!!

Barry was smart enough to stay the hell out of WI.

Hope this Walker victory is a portent of thngs to come in Nov.

But who knows? Its a long way till Nov.

The GOP victory in Wisconsin's gubernatorial recall election was an "absolute disaster for President Obama" and represents a clear sign of Republican momentum heading into the fall presidential election campaign, Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus argues in a memo set for release Wednesday.
I couldn't find (anywhere) in that memo where Bill Clinton concurred-with or was consulted-by Priebus. Maybe I missed it.

:confused:

The excuses are all about spending today. If the left had any sense they would realize they were somewhat RIGHT, it IS about spending. Not how much Walker spent, but how much Wisconsin was spending -and the job Walker was doing to reign in Wisconsin's reckless spending. Seems a large part of the 99% HAS spoken, and they chose Walker. For all the power, and support the Unions and the occupiers were "supposed" to have had, they sure didn't open up their wallets did they?

I couldn't find (anywhere) in that memo where Bill Clinton concurred-with or was consulted-by Priebus. Maybe I missed it.

What happened! You are quite subdued this morning :lol::lol:

120605_walker_win_speech_ap_605.jpg

Watching MSNBC squirm and try to find reasons other than the truth....

...PRICELESS!

What happened! You are quite subdued this morning :lol::lol:

120605_walker_win_speech_ap_605.jpg
I don't live in Wisconsin.

What they do (in the privacy o' their own state) doesn't impact me.​

Watching MSNBC squirm and try to find reasons other than the truth....

...PRICELESS!
What you're (obviously) missing, is.....MSNBC isn't in.....

Karl Rove compared this to Margaret Thatcher's rout of Labor signaling a change in tides which gave us the Reagan Revolution.

Make it so!!

Rove is losing his mind, Thatcher GAINED seats in Parliament, Republicans gained nothing. New phrase: VICHY America for the extremist right.

Forum List

Back