Walker thought about using troublemakers...

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
he decided against doing it, and I suppose we can believe him since he thought he was talking to an ally.

But what is up with that? He shouldn't have even thought about it or discussed doing it...

Very anti-Democracy, imo.

What do you think?

So having your own operatives speaking out within a protest is anti Democracy but legislators running away from the state is somehow pro Democracy?

he decided against doing it, and I suppose we can believe him since he thought he was talking to an ally.

But what is up with that? He shouldn't have even thought about it or discussed doing it...

What do you think?

:link:

So having your own operatives speaking out within a protest is anti Democracy but legislators running away from the state is somehow pro Democracy?
I had a feeling, if you posted, that you'd rationalize it away.

Thanks for living up to my expectations.

Anyone want to take a serious stab?

I don't thing its good to think about it but he also DIDNT do it so its a moot point. Plants arent a new idea anyway. Its done by both sides all the time.

Did Walker consider having soldiers fire into crowds of demonstrators, a la Gadhafi? Did he consider asking a few line staffers who support him to eavesdrop on union meetings? Did he consider taking all the toilet paper out of public restrooms in the statehouse?

Can you see why a linkipoodle is needed, Ravi? Who can respond to an adjective like "troublemaker"?

What do you think?

What are troublemakers? And, what are the unions from other states doing in Wisconsin other than troublmaking.. so Walker thought about it and the dems done it.. is that right?? why yes myrtle, it is.

I don't thing its good to think about it but he also DIDNT do it so its a moot point. Plants arent a new idea anyway. Its done by both sides all the time.

I haven't a clue to what Ravi is referring to, but your post brings to mind Jimmy Carter and lusting in his heart.

What do you think?

What are troublemakers? And, what are the unions from other states doing in Wisconsin other than troublmaking.. so Walker thought about it and the dems done it.. is that right?? why yes myrtle, it is.

It has sinister connotations, Willow. In the bad old days, the cops/private security would move on striking workers and kill a few, beat a few half to death, etc. I dunno what happened, but it has a creep factor, no doubt.

Last edited:

I haven't a clue to what Ravi is referring to, but your post brings to mind Jimmy Carter and lusting in his heart.

I can't imagine that old peice of milque toast lusting can you?

:lol:

Hardly rationalizing. After all, he didn't do anything so there is nothing to rationalize. Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it wasnt answered.

I can't imagine that old peice of milque toast lusting can you?

:lol:

Liberals fuck like bunnies. Yes, all true.

Like bunnies.....green with envy yet?

What do you think?

what is a "troublemaker"....who, what...:eusa_eh:

well...this thread went as well as expected.

I can only conclude that Republicans in general will rationalize anything...as long as it is their side.

Yes, I will. In the end he didn't, and when you consider how "important" all of this is that says a lot as to what it might take for him to.

So, here is my prediction... People attack him for what he didn't do, then try and rationalize their attack with he *could have* sent out people... As if the Union and Dems are not doin that very same thing, right now.

So this is a "Thanks for living up to my expectations" in the future posts or posts I didn't read before mine.

Forum List

Back