Walker sends out storm troopers

Storm troopers?

CaptainHyperbole!%5B1%5D.jpg

The U.S. does not have Storm Troopers. It is offensive to say we do.
Prolly I've watched Star Wars one too many times. :redface:

Regardless...what a silly waste of money and show of big government in action.

That's what I say. let the chikkenshits live in Illinois.. Wisconsin should say good riddence and the Gov. should pass an executive order for a new election to replace them.

Storm troopers?

CaptainHyperbole!%5B1%5D.jpg

Ravi now agrees they're not storm troopers, after reading article it's clear it wasn't Walker that sent the non-storm troopers out. Other than this, her title was dead on. :rolleyes:

Oh puh-leese - drama much

Troopers knocking on a few doors is hardly a big gov't waste scare tactic.

what about star wars, they were american weren't they ? and don't you think that it's too strange that the governor's name is walker and luke in starwars was SKY WALKER? YOU THINK THAT'S JUST RANDOM ? A coincidence ? i think not and could the teachers union even beat the deathstar? what about the babies in the union and the storm troopers against the death star and florida from good times? now that i'd like to see. stormtrooper barbie fornicating with with chewbacca, not even her scale, slut.

Last edited:

That's what I say. let the chikkenshits live in Illinois.. Wisconsin should say good riddence and the Gov. should pass an executive order for a new election to replace them.
I think he should do that, too...it would be awesome!

Yeah it is a waste of money. And it should come out of the salaries of those lawmakers who decided to run away rather than debate for the issues they claimed to believe in when thtey were elected.

Wisconsin law does not allow police to arrest the lawmakers, but Fitzgerald said he hoped the show of authority would pressure them to return. He would not say how many Democrats were being targeted, but said it was more than one.

Troopers sent to homes of some Wisconsin Democrats *| ajc.com

Umm.

How is this sending out Storm Troopers? Are you trying to equate the police of Wisconsin with the Waffen SS? Or are you thinking about the guys from Star Wars?

BTW, the Wisconsin Constitution says that attendance can be compelled. It is true that the method is not specified, but the only real option is sending the police.

what about star wars, they were american weren't they ? and don't you think that it's too strange that the governor's name is walker and luke in starwars was SKY WALKER? YOU THINK THAT'S JUST RANDOM ? A coincidence ? i think not and could the teachers union even beat the deathstar? what about the babies in the union and the storm troopers against the death star and florida from good times? now that i'd like to see. stormtrooper barbie fornicating with with chewbacca, not even her scale, slut.

How could they have been Americans? It was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

Wisconsin law does not allow police to arrest the lawmakers, but Fitzgerald said he hoped the show of authority would pressure them to return. He would not say how many Democrats were being targeted, but said it was more than one.

Umm.

How is this sending out Storm Troopers? Are you trying to equate the police of Wisconsin with the Waffen SS? Or are you thinking about the guys from Star Wars?

BTW, the Wisconsin Constitution says that attendance can be compelled. It is true that the method is not specified, but the only real option is sending the police.

Attend or lose you position to a special Election. Sounds pretty compelling to me.

No asslicker, they are STATE TROOPERS....
Keep buying into the union thug propaganda.
Look, your side LOSES this hands down...It's over.
The taxpayers have had ENOUGH.

New Topics

Forum List

Back