Walker: Romney can win Wisconsin.

Sure he can....All it will take is for the occupoopers to come out and continue being the boisterous overbearing louts that they are, and get the "you've pissed me off for the last time" vote to turn out in even bigger numbers than they did last Tuesday.

Walker says Romney can win in Wisconsin if he displays "courage"

Romney takes lead in Missouri; inches up to lead in Ohio and moves to tie up Colorado, Nevada and Iowa. He is leading in Florida, North Carolina and Virginia- all important battleground states.

Of Course he can. The Last time Wis Went for the GOP was Reagan. Walker is being Billed as the new Reagan. stranger things have happened.

The Dems are Getting Deeper and Deeper in Trouble with each passing day, and each Obama Brainless Comment on how good things are.

By the time this thing is over we could be talking about a Genuine Land Slide.

Romney takes lead in Missouri; inches up to lead in Ohio and moves to tie up Colorado, Nevada and Iowa. He is leading in Florida, North Carolina and Virginia- all important battleground states.

Of Course he can. The Last time Wis Went for the GOP was Reagan. Walker is being Billed as the new Reagan. stranger things have happened.

The Dems are Getting Deeper and Deeper in Trouble with each passing day, and each Obama Brainless Comment on how good things are.

The rel excitement is this is only June. These states are not supposed to be moving this much this early... WOOT!

That's good news, clevergirl. :)

Staying positive will be important, as the MSM will start their campaigning for the president in earnest now-

Part of the strategy to stay positive, is to look for the real events, such as the tightening of the races that are happening, as opposed to those sound bites the media will be wanting us to hear- like Romney was a high school prankster and how he has funny underwear.

Rare will be the mention of the poor numbers for the president or how he spends most of his time campaigning while American's struggle to find jobs.

Sure he can....All it will take is for the occupoopers to come out and continue being the boisterous overbearing louts that they are, and get the "you've pissed me off for the last time" vote to turn out in even bigger numbers than they did last Tuesday.
Yep. I think the Wisconsin voters who decided to keep their Governor Walker have caught on to cutting measures as their door to the freedom of being one of those coveted debt-free states of which there are so few.

I'm very impressed with these wise people who ran a clean election and put the out-of-state buses headed back to their own states.

The rest of us could learn a lesson from such good Americans stepping up to the plate and bringing in a homer with the bases loaded that their recall election was.

Gov. Walker now lectures the presumptive nominee, casting aspersions* on his "courage". Walker has a head big enough to reach his butt, that is certain.

*Or the blare of the media will hint.

As Ohio is a coal producing state and obama's policies are to end the coal industry, he will lose Ohio. By the time election day comes around Ohio will be in some serious economic pain. obama will be telling those former workers to vote for him and increase public benefits as a means to support themselves.

Gov. Walker now lectures the presumptive nominee, casting aspersions* on his "courage". Walker has a head big enough to reach his butt, that is certain.

*Or the blare of the media will hint.

Ahahaha- so now encouraging Romney to be courageous is him lecturing and doubting him? WOW~

There's a lesson to be learned from this....
Be careful what you wish for...
MSNBC was going nuts about the huge voter turnout in Wisconsin.
That was because they thought it was Dems coming out for their candidate.

Anyway how bout this for a bumper sticker for Wisconsin and elsewhere for the GOP.....

Yes We Can because Yes We Did.....Thanks Wisconsin! :cool:

Anyway how bout this for a bumper sticker for Wisconsin and elsewhere for the GOP.....

HA- I love it!

I think a lot of dems did come out to vote in WI- it's just that many of them crossed over and voted republican.

Walker is perfectly free to speak....He put his actions where his mouth was...Vinnie Vitals would do well to emulate him.

Yes he did. He's the kind of conservative Republican we would all do well to emulate.

He had the courage of his convictions, and he made sure he carried out his budgetary scalpel without having anyone lose their jobs.

He's such a good character even his his enemies admire him.

He lights political fires to the benefit of taxpayers, plus he keeps his economy strong by encouraging job security.

Governor Walker is an inspiration. And I hope he stays that way and becomes a future POTUS because we have a huge debt puck that needs to be barred down to zero, and he needs to butterfly liberal spending with a blocker veto. :lol:

HA- I love it!

I think a lot of dems did come out to vote in WI- it's just that many of them crossed over and voted republican.

I agree, I don't think most Democrats were happy that their state was taken over by the unions and they let the country know it...and we should thank them as well.
You don't like what an elected official did with regards to policy.Vote them out.You don't do a recall.....

Walker is perfectly free to speak....He put his actions where his mouth was...Vinnie Vitals would do well to emulate him.

Yes he did. He's the kind of conservative Republican we would all do well to emulate.

He had the courage of his convictions, and he made sure he carried out his budgetary scalpel without having anyone lose their jobs.

He's such a good character even his his enemies admire him.

He lights political fires to the benefit of taxpayers, plus he keeps his economy strong by encouraging job security.

Governor Walker is an inspiration. And I hope he stays that way and becomes a future POTUS because we have a huge debt puck that needs to be barred down to zero, and he needs to butterfly liberal spending with a blocker veto. :lol:

Yes, despite the demonetization promoted by Union's and gleefully broadcast by our biased media- Scott Walker persevered and triumphed. It really is a great story!

HA- I love it!

I agree, I don't think most Democrats were happy that their state was taken over by the unions and they let the country know it...and we should thank them as well.
You don't like what an elected official did with regards to policy.Vote them out.You don't do a recall.....

It may not be the case that Romney takes WI- but it will be a very close race there imo. Democrats need to hold onto their seats- it's gonna be a very bumpy ride~

Forum List

Back