Walker Recall: Wisconsin Tea Party Plans Premeditated Felony

So all your links go back to the same story from "PolitiScoop
Citizen Journalism - Truth Matters" because of a post some guy wrote on his FaceBook wall that said:

I'd like to collect signatures of those who want to recall Walker...so I can have something to feed my shredder.."

And this is your proof that the "Tea Party Plans Premeditated Felony"?

:lol:

So you've already determined you cant get the signatures and you're trying to attack Republicans on something new?

Nah; just smarting from the thrashing he took when he posted that nonsense over in another thread (note the "sources").:lol::lol:

Indeed. Some guy writes a post to Face Book and the whole Tea Party is planning 'premeditated felony". Absolutely hilarious. This guy is not even collecting signatures according to his post and I also find it strange how hundreds of OWSers can say all kinds of horrid shit, do all kinds of horrid shit and they are the minority and one can’t define the movement by those people. But, one guy whose post has been truncated is the whole Tea Party. LOL

Teabaggers are totally evil. It's not enough just to disenfranchise voters through various voting restrictions and voter suppression, now they want to falsely collect recall signatures so they can destroy them - since it's a felony to sign the same petition twice. However, they would be committing a felony in the process.

Teabaggers are totally evil. It's not enough just to disenfranchise voters through various voting restrictions and voter suppression, now they want to falsely collect recall signatures so they can destroy them - since it's a felony to sign the same petition twice. However, they would be committing a felony in the process.

PROVE it's a felony!!
Betcha' can't.

You should be doing your research properly instead of regurgitating bloggers opinions as facts.

Last edited:

My, my, we are into reaching, this evening. What's the matter, still got some sand in that mangina from the beating you took in the other thread? Don't blame us; we can't help it that you draw ridiculous conclusions from questionable sources. Look, let me give you some advice here; this issue is not working out as a winner for you, and you really should just give it up and quit before you make a complete fool of yourself like you did earlier. I really think you should go take your meds, because you are getting a bit (well, actually more than a bit) hysterical. I am trying (against my nature) to show a little mercy here, because you are not quite yourself this morning; I mean, your arguments are down there in Truthdoesn'tmatter territory here, and as we all know, shooting down poor Truthie's arguments is kind of like clubbing baby seals; it's really not sporting....takes SOME (not all, mind you), of the fun out of bashing you.:lol:

My, my, we are into reaching, this evening. What's the matter, still got some sand in that mangina from the beating you took in the other thread? Don't blame us; we can't help it that you draw ridiculous conclusions from questionable sources. Look, let me give you some advice here; this issue is not working out as a winner for you, and you really should just give it up and quit before you make a complete fool of yourself like you did earlier. I really think you should go take your meds, because you are getting a bit (well, actually more than a bit) hysterical. I am trying (against my nature) to show a little mercy here, because you are not quite yourself this morning; I mean, your arguments are down there in Truthdoesn'tmatter territory here, and as we all know, shooting down poor Truthie's arguments is kind of like clubbing baby seals; it's really not sporting....takes SOME (not all, mind you), of the fun out of bashing you.:lol:

You're funny. Retarded, but funny...

So you've already determined you cant get the signatures and you're trying to attack Republicans on something new?

Nah; just smarting from the thrashing he took when he posted that nonsense over in another thread (note the "sources").:lol::lol:

Yeah, it must be bullshit....just look at the sources. The political right in Wisconsin is as pure as the driven snow :rolleyes:

You're funny. Retarded, but funny...

Goodness, what a lame retort! Are you feeling OK? I'm beginning to worry about you; that's nowhere near your usual repartee, which, though usually crude and tasteless, is at least moderately witty.

Yeah, it must be bullshit....just look at the sources. The political right in Wisconsin is as pure as the driven snow :rolleyes:

At least there is leadership, ows misguided unorganized rebels w/o a cause are going after children....fucking brain dead drunkass cowards. No leadership in the lib leaning towns either.

Forum List

Back