Walker pulls a Pelosi

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .....:clap2:Walker takes a page out of Pelosi's book on politics. Queen bee showed us the way. Ram Rod bills through when you have the numbers and dam the consequences.
Way to go Gov Walker.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .....:clap2:Walker takes a page out of Pelosi's book on politics. Queen bee showed us the way. Ram Rod bills through when you have the numbers and dam the consequences.

But he did so because he was elected to DO what he did...but it wasn't The Governor...it was the State Legislators...BACKED by the Governor...

Get your lie correct next time shall you...eh?

But he did so because he was elected to DO what he did...but it wasn't The Governor...it was the State Legislators...BACKED by the Governor...

What?????:cuckoo: in the heck are you saying? Slow down on the Old Milwaukee's my friend.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The only difference is Walker is only affecting a few million people while Pelosi is affecting 300+ million people. It was never intended for the Fed Gov to have that much power.

Why is it OK for a legislator in California to affect my life in such a drastic way, when I have no power to vote that person out.

At least the people in Wisconsin get to vote Walker out if they don't like him.

What?????:cuckoo: in the heck are you saying? Slow down on the Old Milwaukee's my friend.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Son? You need to buy a clue...I spoke to what you stated. And the legislation was passed by_________________________....which is then in turn signed by_______________________.

Or did you fail Civics 101?

Do you wanna continue to debate and demonstrate your blatent ignoance a little more?

The only difference is Walker is only affecting a few million people while Pelosi is affecting 300+ million people. It was never intended for the Fed Gov to have that much power.

Why is it OK for a legislator in California to affect my life in such a drastic way, when I have no power to vote that person out.

At least the people in Wisconsin get to vote Walker out if they don't like him.

No, the difference is that in WI the legislation is legal. Obamacare is illegal.

I watched MSNBC last night, about 9pm, when this story broke.

Seeing the anger, rage and shock on the face of far left libs was priceless. They used terms like "rammed through" (sound familiar?) and then the crybaby Fleebaggers were on there.

The Fleebagger Democrats are the worst. One was on the Maddow Show whining about how this wan't fair, blah blah blah. But he fled and refused to show up and do his job, VOTE. Because they know if they vote, they'll lose.

So their message to the youth? When you aren't gonna get your way, just run, cry, run, cry some more, and refuse to come home.

I watched MSNBC last night, about 9pm, when this story broke.

Seeing the anger, rage and shock on the face of far left libs was priceless. They used terms like "rammed through" (sound familiar?) and then the crybaby Fleebaggers were on there.

The Fleebagger Democrats are the worst. One was on the Maddow Show whining about how this wan't fair, blah blah blah. But he fled and refused to show up and do his job, VOTE. Because they know if they vote, they'll lose.

So their message to the youth? When you aren't gonna get your way, just run, cry, run, cry some more, and refuse to come home.

I cracked up when one of the fleeing cowards said "this isn't how democracy is supposed to work!".:lol:

Uh. Walker didn't do anything. He in the process of offering compromises to the Fleebaggers, when the GOP Legislature decided to use a perfectly legal legislative process to move the bill forward.

Walker is the Governor. The executive branch is a separate entity from the legislature. This is quite different than what Pelosi did as Speaker of the House. She wouldn't allow debate or proper review of legislation. Walker had been asking the Fleebaggers to return and engage in discussions for weeks.

Only a true idiot would think these are comparable situations.

Good point. What Pelosi did is far different and tyrannical when compared to Walker. Walker is offering debate and now simply wants to vote on it. Pelosi was acting like a tyrannical, smug bitch basically.

Son? You need to buy a clue...I spoke to what you stated. And the legislation was passed by_________________________....which is then in turn signed by_______________________.

Or did you fail Civics 101?

Do you wanna continue to debate and demonstrate your blatent ignoance a little more?

I don't mean to tick you off more than I already have, but if you think that Governor Walker wasn't pulling all the strings then you need to wake up. The Governor rules his or her party in the legislature. However I probably could use a couple of semesters of Civics 101. At least I can admit it. Hell the whole nation should be forced to attend a Civics class if you ask me. Maybe you can be the professor, you seem to think you know more than everyone else.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back