Walker Not Anti-Worker

Provocateur does not post the link because he knows it will blow up in his face. The statement is way out of context. Post the link Prov.

What the heck are you talking about? Is this where you start your retarded spin so that you can try and confuse the issue so that you don't look like an idiot?

What link do you want?

Joke Starkey is just a lightweight leftist troll... He'll ask you to backup anything you post with an internet link, yet won't backup his own claims when asked... Then he'll claim he destroyed you in the debate...

Fake Jake is just pretty much a toy for amusement purposes only - not to be taken seriously, but mocking him is kind of fun at times...

He used to threaten to beat people up, a regular eThug....lol I guess he was either told to cool it or maybe someone actually kicked his ass....lol

OddOne, you made the point, skippy, so you have to provide the evidence. You have not done that. Until you do, you are fail on this issue. Remember that you have challenged me once and I have challenged you twice to debate, and each time you have run away. Why? You can't stand up to me, simply.

Whitehall is lying.

FDR was all for collective bargaining in the public sector as long as it did not endanger the war effort.

The teachers' union has the highest % of HS grads in the nation and the 2nd lowest state deficit in the nation: with a recognized collective-bargaining teachers union.

The states without such unions have the four highest deficits. The states with such unions have the three lowest deficits.

Whatever is causing state deficits is not the fault of the unions.

Hmmm. . . I wonder what we would discover if we compared Walker's proposed cuts from the government unions to the proposed corporate welfare breaks. Anybody want to bet they are anything but very, very close?

Stupid far right reactionaries truly do not understand just how fucking stupid they are and that the rest of America will catch on (and it always does) and throws their asses out of office.

Why did you 100% ignore the two links I provided which proved that you actually are coming from a completely emotional perspective as opposed to dealing with facts?

The correct links have been posted above, which blow you argument up. You neo-cons have to stop your lying. You are too stupid to get away with what you are trying to do.

Provocateur does not post the link because he knows it will blow up in his face. The statement is way out of context. Post the link Prov.

What the heck are you talking about? Is this where you start your retarded spin so that you can try and confuse the issue so that you don't look like an idiot?

What link do you want?

Any link that will give solid, objective evidence for your assertion.

You don't have any.

The fact of the matter is that big business donates much more money than the unions, and bb simply wants to sweep the unions of the playing field. Not going to happen.

BP donated a record amount to Obama's campaign. What about Goldman Sachs?

Facts can be stubborn.

Goldman Sachs: Summary | OpenSecrets

And to contradict your statement completely, tell me who the top contributors were. Unions or businesses? Here's a list.

National Donor Profiles | OpenSecrets

Here you go Jake. Quit making a fool of yourself.

Read the links, and tell me how I am making stuff up.

What link do you want?

Any link that will give solid, objective evidence for your assertion.

You don't have any.

Are you referring to the OP? Links are required for assertions on this board? :lol:

And if I linked because I didn't have a thought of my own, I'd be called a partisan parrot.

Sorry. My thoughts in the OP, Fake Jake. Live with it.

You then are a pompous ass, but we already knew that.

No, Walker is indeed anti-worker, and, apparently, Prov, so are you.

The fact of the matter is that big business donates much more money than the unions, and bb simply wants to sweep the unions of the playing field. Not going to happen.

Facts can be stubborn.

Goldman Sachs: Summary | OpenSecretsAnd to contradict your statement completely, tell me who the top contributors were. Unions or businesses? Here's a list. // url=http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/index_stfed.php]National Donor Profiles | OpenSecrets[/url]
Here you go Jake. Quit making a fool of yourself. Read the links, and tell me how I am making stuff up.

Jake to Prov, reading the following carefully. This is what I wrote, silly one. . ."big business donates much more money than the unions, and bb simply wants to sweep the unions of the playing field".

You are following Saul Alinsky's rule, but very, very poorly. You made a straw man argument to something I did not say. You munchkin, you. :lol:

Last edited:

Facts can be stubborn.

Goldman Sachs: Summary | OpenSecretsAnd to contradict your statement completely, tell me who the top contributors were. Unions or businesses? Here's a list. // url=http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/index_stfed.php]National Donor Profiles | OpenSecrets[/url]
Here you go Jake. Quit making a fool of yourself. Read the links, and tell me how I am making stuff up.

Jake to Prov, reading the following carefully. This is what I wrote, silly one. . ."big business donates much more money than the unions, and bb simply wants to sweep the unions of the playing field".

You are following Saul Alinsky's rule, but very, very poorly. You made a straw man argument to something I did not say. You munchkin, you. :lol:
liar
you are the one doing the alinski crap
but thats what you always do

Can a "PIR" public information request, be done on an Elected officials emails? Even though he is an Elected official he is still a public servant, and anything he does or says from his elected office is public record. Am I correct in this assumption.

I think if you want to look into a Man's soul, look at his emails.

liar
you are the one doing the alinski crap
but thats what you always do

Now you are a Saul Alinksy stooge, accusing me of nasty techniques that you and your friends do.

hey, ravi and art15 seemed to think that was the highlight of their day(or night, as the case might be) so i figure i'll try it for a while
::lol:

Has anyone every noticed that while the wingnuts have such strong objections to the Unions of AMERICAN WORKERS donating to and thereby somewhat controlling the AMERICAN political system, they have ABSOLUTELY NO OBJECTION to the recent Spreme Court ruling that allows for FORGIEN ENTITIES to donate and thereby partially CONTROL the AMERICAN political system.

I think that it's time that AMERICANS realize that there is a NEW GLOBAL POLITICAL PARADIGM of the WORLD ECONOMIC ELITE the are perpertrating A CLASS WAR AGAINST the AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS!

The LEADERS of the AMERICAN CONSERVATIVE MOVEMENT are NO LONGER LOYAL to AMERICA. Instead the LOYALTIES LAY WITH THE WORLD ECONOMIC ELITE.

The AMERICAN working class has been the single most powerful political and economic paradigm since the end of WWII. The WORLD ECONOMIC ELITE are ATTEPMTING To DESTROY the AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS.

The most ironic thing about it is that the main tool for doing so is by getting the DUMB ASS AMERICAN WORKERS TO VOTE FOR THEM!

Has anyone every noticed that while the wingnuts have such strong objections to the Unions of AMERICAN WORKERS donating to and thereby somewhat controlling the AMERICAN political system, they have ABSOLUTELY NO OBJECTION to the recent Spreme Court ruling that allows for FORGIEN ENTITIES to donate and thereby partially CONTROL the AMERICAN political system.
Wrong, dingleberry.

There's a problem with GUBNINT EMPOLOYEE UNIONS, acting as defacto money laundering operations to funnel taxpayer dollars into one political party.

Forum List

Back