Walker? May God Bless and Keep Him Safe

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
As I have been telling people for years and years now, "If it takes a Fascist to balance the Budget, go out and find a good Fascist and make him governor."

If Walker is a Fascist as some LibTards maintain, more power to him.

It is just about balancing the budget. It is either that or Wisconsin has to default on its debt.

As far as I know there is no provision in law for a State to declare bankruptcy. Congress needs to expand the Bankruptcy provisions to allow states to file. California needs to declare bankruptcy in the worst way.

Note, I am not saying that Walker is a Fascist. I maintain that it takes strong leadership to stand up to the LibTard elements in society. Walker is an example of strong leadership.

It would be easier to declare bankruptcy, but right now that is not an option.

Note, I am not saying that Walker is a Fascist. I maintain that it takes strong leadership to stand up to the LibTard elements in society. Walker is an example of strong leadership.

It would be easier to declare bankruptcy, but right now that is not an option.

There is an opinion here that this guy maybe the very thing this country needs. We have built a legacy/entitlement society from the 70s that we cannot support
this mess began then
We tax payers are tapped out
I am sorry for those who have rode on our backs for the last 40 years but its over
we have to find a medium, both in entitlements as well as legacy cost:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back