Walker just signed the Bill into Law. Its over.

Bravo, republicans screw the middle class once again. At least it wasn't the poor this time. Tax breaks for rich, bad. Taking Away workers rights good. That should be their slogan from now on.
I love the fact they are doing this in Idaho, terrible education system there and they Plan on making it worse. Kids walked out of school in support of their teachers today, and have been protesting. I guess they don't like the fact that Idaho republicans don't care about their education either.

Fuckhead, please explain what the flying fuck public employee unions have to do with the middle class, you stupid fucking turd?

oh i see how it is you pathetic fuck. If Dr house asks me for a link to back up my facts its one thing, But how dare anyone ask you to back up your stupid statements. You are such a dumb piece of shit. You are a hypocrite and a pathetic loser. heaven forbid you actually have any accountability for your words. I am embarrassed you are a human being, Humanity is that much more pathetic with you around.

This from the asshole **** who thinks that she is going to lead the charge and get 6 million WI voters to turn around and vote out the republicans who just cut their state tax bills, put the state on better financial footing, and will hopefully no longer be anywhere near the #14 it is right now in tax burden in the country...you hold your breath for that one, fuckface...

Some day they may recall Walker, overturn the Law, and ass-rape his grandchildren, but today unions no longer carry a big stick in Wisconsin.

The challenge for the unions now is keeping that fact hidden from their members for as long as they can.

I bet your creaming in your jeans aren't you. But do you have any idea on what this will do to your situation? Do you think that making the rich having an easier time to get what they want out of life is going to help you as they decimate so many people's lifes?

The truth is your you really don't care how anyone suffers, as long as it isn't you.

to rodhescholar, who the hell do you think is the middle class?

(Fuckhead, please explain what the flying fuck public employee unions have to do with the middle class, you stupid fucking turd?)

And If I was your mother or father I would wash your slimmy mouth out with soap before I spank you and put you to bed without dinner.

Some day they may recall Walker, overturn the Law, and ass-rape his grandchildren, but today unions no longer carry a big stick in Wisconsin.

The challenge for the unions now is keeping that fact hidden from their members for as long as they can.

I bet your creaming in your jeans aren't you. But do you have any idea on what this will do to your situation? Do you think that making the rich having an easier time to get what they want out of life is going to help you as they decimate so many people's lifes?

The truth is your you really don't care how anyone suffers, as long as it isn't you.

More class warfare horsesqueeze...how refreshing...NOT.

I heartily applaud what has transpired in Wisconsin.

And I look forward to similar victories in Indiana, Ohio, Idaho, Michigan, New Hampshire, Colorado, Tennessee and Rhode Island in the coming 2-3 months.

This was the first.

It isn't going to be the last.

I heartily applaud what has transpired in Wisconsin.

And I look forward to similar victories in Indiana, Ohio, Idaho, Michigan, New Hampshire, Colorado, Tennessee and Rhode Island in the coming 2-3 months.

This was the first.

It isn't going to be the last.

Florida will be on board as well before long...

to rodhescholar, who the hell do you think is the middle class?

Imbecile, the public workers number in the tens of thousands, there are millions of middle class workers in WI, so the vast majority of people in the middle class in the state, as well as the country, are NOT public employees.

The public employees are LEECHES off the PRIVATE SECTOR middle class.

Forum List

Back