Walker just signed the Bill into Law. Its over.

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
Some day they may recall Walker, overturn the Law, and ass-rape his grandchildren, but today unions no longer carry a big stick in Wisconsin.

The challenge for the unions now is keeping that fact hidden from their members for as long as they can.

Some day they may recall Walker, overturn the Law, and ass-rape his grandchildren, but today unions no longer carry a big stick in Wisconsin.

The challenge for the unions now is keeping that fact hidden from their members for as long as they can.

They can still carry a big stick in wage negotiations but that is it.....for now.

It's all over but for the crying... and the movement to end this stupidity is spreading. Be interesting to see how many drop out of the unions now that they're not forced to join!

Hang on......it's not official until tomorrow.

Can't become a Law until the day AFTER the Governor signs it.

And actually, he signed it this morning, so the show a few minutes ago was all for the cameras.

Whoa, was this about open shop for Government unions? No wonder they were carrying on so badly. If it is open shop, watch the dues fall vanish from the unions, and then the unions start sacking people wholesale.

Bravo, republicans screw the middle class once again. At least it wasn't the poor this time. Tax breaks for rich, bad. Taking Away workers rights good. That should be their slogan from now on.
I love the fact they are doing this in Idaho, terrible education system there and they Plan on making it worse. Kids walked out of school in support of their teachers today, and have been protesting. I guess they don't like the fact that Idaho republicans don't care about their education either.

Bravo, republicans screw the middle class once again. At least it wasn't the poor this time. Tax breaks for rich, bad. Taking Away workers rights good. That should be their slogan from now on.
I love the fact they are doing this in Idaho, terrible education system there and they Plan on making it worse. Kids walked out of school in support of their teachers today, and have been protesting. I guess they don't like the fact that Idaho republicans don't care about their education either.
oh give it a rest, lulu
none of that hyperbole is true

I'll be curious to see how many people end up leaving the union now. I believe this law enables them a choice whether or not to be in it.

I'll be curious to see how many people end up leaving the union now. I believe this law enables them a choice whether or not to be in it.
i dont think the WI does that

i am sure there will be a thread on it.
I have no idea how a judge would rule.
I dont predict things.

Mini where is my link?

Here you go:

Google

Lazy fucking kids......
oh i see how it is you pathetic fuck. If Dr house asks me for a link to back up my facts its one thing, But how dare anyone ask you to back up your stupid statements.
You are such a dumb piece of shit. You are a hypocrite and a pathetic loser.

heaven forbid you actually have any accountability for your words. I am embarrassed you are a human being, Humanity is that much more pathetic with you around.

I can only argue the facts in your statement, not your opinions:

I supported Governor Walker and the destruction of unions (I admit, I used him in this endeavor).

Therefor, I am the winner, and you are the loser.

The rest of your rant is adolescent bullshit and opinion.

Bravo, republicans screw the middle class once again.

Who do you think has been paying all the high taxes to fund the unions' largess?

Tax breaks for rich, bad. Taking Away workers rights good. That should be their slogan from now on.

I don't think that's what you meant to say, is it? :eusa_whistle:

I love the fact they are doing this in Idaho, terrible education system there and they Plan on making it worse.

How are they making it worse?

Kids walked out of school in support of their teachers today, and have been protesting.

Kids walked out of school because they wanted to get out of school.

i dont think the WI does that

I'm fairly certain that was part of the proposal.

They didn't screw anyone except the wimp Democrats that failed to show up to do their jobs. If anone should be recalled it is the ones that RAN from thier responsibilities.

Bravo for the Governor. Look for more of it in the several States. The Public Sector Unions have now been served notice: Bilking the Taxpayers has come to an end.

Forum List

Back