Walker Falling In The Polls

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
Obama is much more popular than Walker in Wisconsin!!!

...just 34% Strongly Approve of the job he is doing, while 48% Strongly Disapprove. Overall, including those who somewhat approve or disapprove, the new Republican governor earns positive reviews from 43% and negative reviews from 57% of voters statewide.

It’s also interesting to note that among households with children in the public school system, only 32% approve of the governor’s performance.

....the governor is struggling in the court of public opinion in his dispute with the state’s public employee unions.

President Obama is viewed favorably by 55% of voters statewide. Typically, a president’s reelection vote total is similar to his job approval rating. Therefore, if the election were held today in Wisconsin, Obama would be heavily favored to win the state’s Electoral College votes.

Wisconsin Governor Walker: 43% Approval Rating - Rasmussen Reports™

I think he's trying to see how many times he can post the same shit.

Same shit different day.:lol:

Governor Walker and the rest of the Republicans should continue their assault on Police, Teachers, Firefighters, EMT workers and all Unions in general. They should push more more tax cuts for the rich..and bombing Iran. While doing all this, they should try and impeach Obama..while shutting down the government.

Bring government to a halt. Lets see how that plays out.

GTFO. I live in Wisconsin and I can tell you that those protesters only accounted for a very small percentage of the voting public. Hell, a large number of them were bussed in from Illinois, where those Fleebagging Democrats were hiding out.

Scott Walker is not concerned about the polls. Wisconsin is very close to ending up in the same sinking boat as California, New York, and Illinois. I elected him to do a job and he is doing exactly what I hired him to do, which is to cut spending, especially in the leftwad capitol of the state, Madison. It's a bad-tasting medicine that those Madison liberals are going to take, but if they won't take it orally, we'll give it to them anally.

Last edited:
There was a time not too long ago when opinion polling and public demonstrations were the single most important element of policymaking, "ramming" legislation through was virtually treasonous, and electoral mandates were meaningless and certainly not a justification for advancing a policy agenda. Seems like a long time ago now, doesn't it?

GTFO. I live in Wisconsin and I can tell you that those protesters only accounted for a very small percentage of the voting public. Hell, a large number of them were bussed in from Illinois, where those Fleebagging Democrats were hiding out.

Scott Walker is not concerned about the polls. Wisconsin is very close to ending up in the same sinking boat as California, New York, and Illinois. I elected him to do a job and he is doing exactly what I hired him to do, which is to cut spending, especially in the leftwad capitol of the state, Madison. It's a bad-tasting medicine that those Madison liberals are going to take, but if they won't take it orally, we'll give it to them anally.

New York is not in a "sinking boat", well New York City isn't anyway. It's actually doing very well. The rest of the state is a basketcase. That's because they cut taxes. And now they want more from the city..

There was a time not too long ago when opinion polling and public demonstrations were the single most important element of policymaking, "ramming" legislation through was virtually treasonous, and electoral mandates were meaningless and certainly not a justification for advancing a policy agenda. Seems like a long time ago now, doesn't it?

Correction..the "ramming" didn't matter during the Bush administration. It only mattered during the Obama administration.

Governor Walker and the rest of the Republicans should continue their assault on Police, Teachers, Firefighters, EMT workers and all Unions in general. They should push more more tax cuts for the rich..and bombing Iran. While doing all this, they should try and impeach Obama..while shutting down the government.

good grief.

The way he has been assaulted by the media im surprised its not lower. If they would use actual facts instead of sensational words like collective bargaining RIGHTS and workers RIGHTS and actually explained what was going on then he would have much higher ratings. People who know what is going on support him. THe media has been very half assed in covering this.

:eusa_shhh:
They don't want to hear that.
They want people to believe the WHOLE WORLD is on their side. At least they got Michael Moore.

You can get a poll to say anything you want it to say. Just by the way you ask the questions. I would like to see a poll taken with the following question asked:

Do you think Obama is a worthless piece of shit or just a plain dumb assed sock puppet for the Chicago Gangland Political Criminals?

In the same poll I would like this question asked too:

Do you think Governor Walker of Wisconsin is doing the right thing by not having the National Guard shoot all the dumb assed union thugs that have taken over the capital building to show how much political influence the unions have and don't care if the State goes broke as long as they get their big slice of the pie?

See? Your poll questions and the way they are asked influences all polls.

good grief.

I'm having fun watching this. I sorta doubt all the disgruntled seniors and frightened workers, voted to curb abortion rights, break the backs of public unions, impeach Obama and shut the government down. The wanted jobs and to roll back President Obama's plan to cut 500 billion from Medicare.

They got more then then bargained for when they voted in the radicals. It's a hoot to see it unfold.

good grief.

I'm having fun watching this. I sorta doubt all the disgruntled seniors and frightened workers, voted to curb abortion rights, break the backs of public unions, impeach Obama and shut the government down. The wanted jobs and to roll back President Obama's plan to cut 500 billion from Medicare.

They got more then then bargained for when they voted in the radicals. It's a hoot to see it unfold.

And you know what ALL the Seniors want, HOW?
crystal ball?
And let me see so far you've USED Police, Teacher, Firemen, etc etc. Now you are using Seniors.
jeeeeze

Last edited:

good grief.

They got more then then bargained for when they voted in the radicals. It's a hoot to see it unfold

Medication not helping?

good grief.

And you know all this, HOW?
crystal ball?

By paying attention..unlike the American Electorate.

Issa called the Obama administration the most corrupt in history.

The Republicans said they were going to cut 100 billion in spending. They weren't going to raise taxes on the rich..and they were going to fund Missile Defense.

They are keeping their promises. It's not rocket science.

good grief.

They got more then then bargained for when they voted in the radicals. It's a hoot to see it unfold

Medication not helping?

What Medication?

Forum List

Back