#Walkaway March in DC

44265569_10156901351062089_7990458742044884992_n.jpg

"gutter trash"

"little bitch"

Wow, I wonder why some great guy doesn't snap you up? You seem so nice

Wow. Where did the law come from that we can no longer call out a person for what he or she is? We somehow are not supposed to differentiate between a straight white guy who devotes his time and resources to his family, community, and to humanity and a straight white guy who goes to a house of worship and sprays the worshipers with bullets, or a straight white guy who preaches hatred from his pulpit because he has a clergy collar on?
Be reminded that 11 people lost their lives yesterday while worshiping. Pipe bombs were mailed across the U.S. this week. Two American shoppers were killed this week by a guy who could not get into a Christian church. We Americans do not need this crap.

Are you okay? I mean are you mentally sound?

Did you forget that we were not talking about the loon who shot up the synagogue or the pipe bomber but the perfectly peaceful GAY guy who started the Walk Away movement? THAT is who you called "gutter trash" and a "little bitch". Are you frequently under the influence so you cannot keep your insults straight? I'm really worried about you and will pray for you in church today

Go to your phony "church." Don't be worried about me. Be worried for yourself. Go to your "church" today and reflect on the fact that 11 worshipers got killed yesterday.

Oh it's not phony, I WILL pray for you, and why should I reflect on the fact that 11 people got killed yesterday other than pray for the survivors?

You are a member of a cult. Go figure it out.

Why are you so angry?

Lol a couple dozen lifelong conservatives playing pretend. So lame. How many of them giggled at today's synagogue slaughter, I wonder.
These are NeverDemocrats, not NeverTrumpers, like the Jew killer. :)

I thought they were supposed to be ex-Democrats. I guess all you could get is crazy trumpers.
They are ex-Democrats. You are correct, sir. :)

But you just said they were neverDemocrats. Are you confused?
After the Kavanaugh stunt, I'm a never democrat.
"After"....? :71:

These are NeverDemocrats, not NeverTrumpers, like the Jew killer. :)

I thought they were supposed to be ex-Democrats. I guess all you could get is crazy trumpers.
They are ex-Democrats. You are correct, sir. :)

But you just said they were neverDemocrats. Are you confused?
After the Kavanaugh stunt, I'm a never democrat.
"After"....? :71:
Women that have sons don't want them to be Kavanaughed if they aren't liberals. Nice job liberals did, THANK YOU!

Not where it mattered.

Yes, I understand how the electoral college works. That doesn't change the fact that Trump wasn't the voter's choice. He's still not.
Hillary Clinton wasn't either, idiot.

She only got a plurality of the votes.

Which was millions more than Trump got. The voters didn't pick that obese orange fool.
The states did.

Voters didn't pick Trump. Nothing you can say will change that.

You mean dead and fraudulent voters didn't, and despite cheating, they still lost. It will be that way time too, I hope.

Looks like well over 3-400 to me, possibly up to over 1k.

Forum List

Back