#walkaway founder Brandon Strake banned from facebook just weeks before planned march on Washington

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
#WalkAway Founder Brandon Straka Banned From Facebook - Just Weeks Before Planned March on Washington
Brandon Straka, the founder of the #WalkAway movement has been banned from Facebook for linking to Infowars ahead of being interviewed by the outlet.

This guy was a leftist , this guy wasn't an infowars fan, this guy was a TARD this guy gets kicked off . You only know his story if you bother to listen to him....

But if you want to blow up that white house as Madonna said that's just fine to say or do Gawd you lefitst pukes are such back hole hypocrites.

The post that was used to justify the ban simply said ““Hey, Patriots! I’m going live on InfoWars.com in 15 minutes.”

It appears that Facebook has determined that you are not allowed to watch Infowars, and anyone who suggests that you should will be dealt with accordingly.

--

That's pretty fucked up >.<

• Banned
The post that was used to justify the ban simply said ““Hey, Patriots! I’m going live on InfoWars.com in 15 minutes.”

It appears that Facebook has determined that you are not allowed to watch Infowars, and anyone who suggests that you should will be dealt with accordingly.

--

That's pretty fucked up >.<

The left doesn't get where will the line be drawn, fk man they do it ot me on here. I post this or I post that if I dont' stop i'll be this or that.

When one of these snitches on here reports me because they just get their little pussy feelings hurt when really I say nothing like they do and when I defend myself they run and tell well i'm sure you've seen me say fk off LOL or this or that.

So what happens when everything anybody says gets reported time after time. what if someone doesn't like what you just wrote and reports just because it has the word " INFOWARS". only it won't be infowars it ends up being Breithbart, or Jo blows news site etc..

Th iss igetting way out of hand and it's rather sickening to watch, they do this shit in China and it's already eeeking to their fullest communisim if we dont' stop this bs.

It’s time to regulate Facebook, Twitter and google.

Well ya know, FB did just adopt China's ToS... So I guess I expect a bunch of peeps to get banned shortly.

#WalkAway Founder Brandon Straka Banned From Facebook - Just Weeks Before Planned March on Washington
Brandon Straka, the founder of the #WalkAway movement has been banned from Facebook for linking to Infowars ahead of being interviewed by the outlet.

This guy was a leftist , this guy wasn't an infowars fan, this guy was a TARD this guy gets kicked off . You only know his story if you bother to listen to him....

But if you want to blow up that white house as Madonna said that's just fine to say or do Gawd you lefitst pukes are such back hole hypocrites.
When the right turns on him like they did Milo, he better not try to come running back

New Content! 8/1/19
Brandon Straka opens the Trump Rally in Cincinnati 8/01/19

Horrible, but is anyone really surprised anymore, especially since O'Keefe exposed Google?

Predictable. Facebook, YouTube are the conduit of the liberal progressive narrative. Their mods are gods. As Frank Zappa called them, the "Central Scrutinizers" Funny, he always figured them as uptight conservatives. Not a dictatorship of pseudo open minded idealists of the left. And so it goes...

I abandoned the Democratic party long ago, back in the early 90s. After I visited a INS office, I didn't like what they told me. And it wasn't good for either party, let me tell you. Both parties came off as cynical manipulative players. The democrats are just whores to wealthy contractors and big money pacs. Gay marriage became an issue because the pervs had a lot of money to buy their so called "constitutional rights". There by, confirming how corrupt America has become. Like the Catholic Church used to sell indulgences.

Its funny how Liberal Democrats condemn capitalism but then they are both wealthy and they use capitalism to push their agendas. I think it was Lenin that opined: "The wealthy capitalist would sell the rope that would hang them". Lenin also had a quote about "useful idiots"...

It’s time to regulate Facebook, Twitter and google.

Kinda like sayin' it's time to regulate Home Depot, Runnings & Lowes....~S~

Not even kind of sorta like that.

But if Lowe’s , Home Depot, Amalgamated aggregate,Louisiana Forest Products ever merged and then bought out ownership of Craftsman,Snap-On, black and decker, Stihl, weed eater, Hhsquavarna, Snapper, Dixie chopper and John Deere and turned billions of their profits over to the DNC while refusing to allow homebuilding among those whose minds aren’t right...then let’s revisit this what do you say?

Forum List

Back