Wales has banned parents from stopping their children learning about sex, religion and LGBT people

If you disagree with what the preacher was saying, there are two acceptable responses from those who believe in the first amendment, liberty, and rectitude.

1. Simply ignore the preacher: don't attend his venue.

2. Speak, write, publish, support, the dissemination of your view. Dispute and/or rebut his.

You're talking with leftists though. Lol. They want to ban or get rid of everything they hate, but force their own views on everyone else. They are entitled little brats, basically.

The two modes of Democrat/Liberal governance.....either ban, or mandate.

There is no place for liberty, freedom, or individualism.

When have I interfered with anyone's free speech? Free speech involves the freedom to criticize the content of someone else's speech. Or does free speech require everyone else to applaud every comment made?

Do you support the silencing of Rev Franklin Graham and his Christian beliefs ?

You certainly did in an earlier post.

In which post? Just give me the number. I have continually maintained that this fraudulent dickhead can perform wherever people are willing to have him and his circus.

I posted this:

petition against his “platforming” and sent it to the Liverpool City Council.

The group objected to Graham’s Christian view of sexuality and claimed his “appearance may incite hateful mobilisation and risk the security of our LGBTQ+ community.” The petition gathered only 500 signatures.

Two days after the cancellation was announced, Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson tweeted, saying: “Our City is a diverse City and proud of our LGBTQ+ community and always will be. We can not allow hatred and intolerance to go unchallenged by anyone including by religious groups or sects. It’s right we have banned from the M&S Arena Franklin Graham. #Love conquers hatred always”
Christianity BANNED in the United Kingdom · Caldron Pool

You responded:

Christianity wasn't "banned" in the UK. All that happened was that some venues banned a bigoted dickhead, who cannot be held to represent the Christian religion on any count. He's just an imposter who claims to be a Christian, but who is not. These venues may do what they wish, and they chose to not give a platform to such trash.

I wrote:

"Bigoted" means having a different opinion than you have?

Is that the Liberal-to-English definition?

Your post appears to have become a boomerang, huh?

You wrote:

Bigotry is an "opinion." Having a negative opinion about someone, or mistreating them, based solely on who they are is bigotry. graham is a bigoted dickhead. Maybe he can find some other venue to spew his filth.

Are you now claiming that you didn't support his being silenced?

Speak up, Ilsa!

images
Everybody supports these venues in deciding to bar him. Nobody wants to be associated with him. He is welcome to stand outside and chunder on for hours if he likes. Might not be as profitable though. Now, you were going to explain how we had banned Christianity............................or are you still runing away from that nonsense ?

"....deciding to bar him. "

He would have had full audiences.

That's the reason you Nazis had to pressure the venues to "ban" him.
And now he wont. He has time to find venues in sympathy with his ideas. Why doesnt he try some of the more backward Mosques ?

Hopefully these people have other options, like private schooling, home schooling or something. I don't believe the government should have the power to force parents to accept this. It is the parents who know their children the best and who will decide when is the right time for such "talks" with their children or when to have a class. Honestly, I wouldn't want teachers talking to my kids about sex, other than maybe telling them about the dangers of unprotected sex and how there are protections available for them if they decide to do it, while still teaching them about respecting themselves and their bodies. Sex has consequences and even though some of them will, they should be taught that they shouldn't and that sex is special union between a man and a woman who care about each other and love each other.

With all the teachers who have been caught molesting children, I don't think I really want them going any further than that on the topic of sex education. That's my opinion on this topic.

Hopefully these people have other options, like private schooling, home schooling or something. I don't believe the government should have the power to force parents to accept this. It is the parents who know their children the best and who will decide when is the right time for such "talks" with their children or when to have a class. Honestly, I wouldn't want teachers talking to my kids about sex, other than maybe telling them about the dangers of unprotected sex and how there are protections available for them if they decide to do it, while still teaching them about respecting themselves and their bodies. Sex has consequences and even though some of them will, they should be taught that they shouldn't and that sex is special union between a man and a woman who care about each other and love each other.

With all the teachers who have been caught molesting children, I don't think I really want them going any further than that on the topic of sex education. That's my opinion on this topic.
Chris , this is the proposed Curriculum. Do you see anything which is not age appropriate ?

Up to the age of 7 - family relationships, friendships and kindness

Up to the age of 11 - gender equality, respectful relationships and online safety

Over the age of 11 - sexuality, consent, rights and equity, as well as reproduction, with lessons on sexual health following at an “appropriate stage,”

To my mind this is about protecting kids.

Only a sick, twisted mind, such as that of Tainted Tommy thinks that you “protect kids” by grooming and indoctrinating them with the homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda, setting them up to be easier prey for sexual predators; and denying their parents any say in the matter.

But then, this is the same subhuman piece of shit who takes the side of the Islamist child-rape gangs that infest his shithole of a country.

This is what pure evil looks like.

Wales has banned parents from stopping their children learning about sex, religion and LGBT people

Wales has removed the rights of parents to prevent their children from learning about different types of relationships.

Parents have long had the right to withdraw children from relationship and sexuality education (RSE) and religious education (RE), but Welsh education minister Kirsty Williams announced on Tuesday that parents will no longer be permitted to deny their kids access to teaching about relationships and different religions.

Very proud Welshman here. We will have a more tolerant and civil society.
I'm guessing that the first picture in the story is of a guy assisting his date with her hair.

Only a sick, twisted mind, such as that of Tainted Tommy thinks that you “protect kids” by grooming and indoctrinating them with the homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda, setting them up to be easier prey for sexual predators; and denying their parents any say in the matter.

But then, this is the same subhuman piece of shit who takes the side of the Islamist child-rape gangs that infest his shithole of a country.

This is what pure evil looks like.

None of the below seems to chime with your sick fantasies. Which bit of this is a threat to you ?

Up to the age of 7 - family relationships, friendships and kindness

Up to the age of 11 - gender equality, respectful relationships and online safety

Over the age of 11 - sexuality, consent, rights and equity, as well as reproduction, with lessons on sexual health following at an “appropriate stage,”

Forum List

Back