Wal-Mart Tweaks Store for Arab-Americans

In a related news item, four McDonald's restaurants in the Detroit area are changing their name to McAllah's and will be serving McFalafels and McBabaganoosh. Interestingly, the restaurant will not shut down during the month of Ramadan, during which Muslims may not eat during the day. Instead, they will change the name of the restaurant from McAllah's to M.C.Hammer's to coincide with Black History month. It should be noted that McDonald's corporate offices refused to comment on the controversial decision by McAllah's to include a burning U.S. flag in all Happy Meals.

Interesting stuff!

And what the fuck is up with Burger King? This is America god dammit. It should be called Burger President.

Once again the right wing conservatives surprise me. Isn't this what a good business is supposed to do, you didn't think wal-mart gave a shit about your vain efforts to keep hold of your alabaster fantasies, did you? :rofl:

hey wal mart SHOULD undercut every arab product seller in the area and put them out of business THATS what business is all about. then they (the competition) might have to assimilate more into the American culture rather than having little arabia neighborhoods where you can't find an english sign or an english speaking person

go wal mart

I am far from racist dipshit so don't even go there. I hate Muslim's not because of the color of their skin but because of their willingness to kill innocent Women and Children for their sick God of hate.

Joyce hates blacks and Jews not because the color of their skin, or their prominent nose, but because he feels they have threatened the structural society in America. Why is he a racist, and you not?

Forum List

Back