Wal-Mart Tweaks Store for Arab-Americans

I bet they said the same shit about the Irish, Germans etc.

Oh, my god momma, they are stocking potatos and linens and sauerkror for them damn Irish and Germans. What is the world coming to? Pretty soon a real anglo saxon American will be a minority.

WalMart doesn't do anything that doesn't make them money. They don't cater to a special group unless that group is large enough to make a profit off of.

Well the bigots are coming home to roost. All Arabs are terrorists and bombers. Compastionate conservatives are really not.:eusa_wall:

Attention, K-Mart Shoppers! There's a blue light special on box cutters on aisle 2, a beheading sword on aise 5, and straps for whipping your immodest wife near the checkout. Don't miss out!

Ha ha. Very Funny. It would be like someone seeing a Christian isle at a book store. “Don’t miss out on the wife controlling isle. We have Bibles with passages highlighted showing how men are to be treated in ways superior to women."

Anyway. If you don’t like what the store did, then don’t shop at that store. If you really don’t like what the store did, lead a boycott. This is such a non-issue.

This thread is amazing.

Are you people really too stupid to figure out that Walmart doesn't give a fuck about PC OR liberals and only cares about their bottom line?

Really? Then why do they pull books and CD's when asked? Why does Wal-Mart corporate have a policy of firing law firms that aren't "diverse" enough?

Supporting free markets doesn't mean supporting destroying your own society.

I live in a multicultural society, and I'm quite alright with it.

Really? Then why do they pull books and CD's when asked? Why does Wal-Mart corporate have a policy of firing law firms that aren't "diverse" enough?

As Diuretic said, so people won't boycott them. Oh, and the books and CD's they pull are usually conservatives or christians complaining, yes?

If it did, would you support free markets?

Hell no.

Once, in college, I was a Randian free-marketer, but I grew more Buchananesque over the years.

I completely get the libertarian arguments for why freer markets are better at creating wealth. Lower taxes, less regulation, etc. Cool. But when it comes to protecting the nation-state, I say, throw up some protections.

I live in a multicultural society, and I'm quite alright with it.

You probably live in a white neighborhood and imagine yourself to be 'multicultural' because you support Obama. If we tossed your white butt in East New York for the weekend, you'd come out walking funny and wondering why your expertise on John Coltrane didn't save you when the homies cut you for your wallet.

oh you easy, easy people.

:lolz:

Racist motherfuckers probably are personally threatened by an arm of CAPITALISM stepping up to address a growing MARKET in this MULTICULTURAL nation. So, how many of you have a problem with the kosher food found in every wal mart in the entire united states.. What, it's OK when a significant minority is being considered as long as it's chosen like that?

indeed, all arabs probably really are evil terrorists!

:rofl:

You bitches are toooooo easy.

Please, someone reign in the complete fucking irony of your reactions by calling me an antisemite... It's like the cherry on top of this shit flavoured sunday.

You probably live in a white neighborhood and imagine yourself to be 'multicultural' because you support Obama.

Yeah...NYC is just so whitewashed these days. I mean I go days without seeing people of other races. :rolleyes:

And I said the society is multicultural, not me.

And I said the society is multicultural, not me.

Well shit man, put your kente cloth on and commence to going black! You'll never go back.

aso-oke.jpg

well, you know.. It's not as profound as pantaloons, stocking and a white powdered wig but....

Say, Joyce... I bet you've been unsettled ever since the Cleaver Codpiece style originated the first "white guy with a tiny dick" joke, eh?

Cleaver_Codpiece.jpg

More like some liberal fat fuckwit decided he wanted a cookie, and whined until he got his way by citing cruel and unusual punishment, or something.

Huh! So business should not serve its customers. Deeper and deeper we sink....

Huh! So business should not serve its customers. Deeper and deeper we sink....

no no.. they SHOULD prostrate themselves to every whim of their customers....

...as long as said customers are christian white people. Who are christian. and white. did I mention that they must be christian in order to be catered to in this nation of christian white americans?

like I said... you bitches are too easy.

Holy fuck. So now I guess WJ can't go to his local wal-mart wearing his sunday dress.

kkk.jpg

haha. I love it when racist fucks like you compromise their values in the name of hate.

You liberal butt-heads are willing to turn the nation over to every new nationality that shows up at our boarders or ports, but don't let a WASP express their opinion on something, it just might be different than yours.

YOUR the bigots.:omg:

You liberal butt-heads are willing to turn the nation over to every new nationality that shows up at our boarders or ports, but don't let a WASP express their opinion on something, it just might be different than yours.

Nice usage of "butt-heads", "boarder", and "YOUR"
:sad:

yea.,. certainly the ones making fun of your xenophobic hatred of all things arab are the racist ones!

hehehehehehe...

Go ahead.. call me a sand ****** lover and be done with it...

I know I know.. It was pure racism that forced the governor of alabama to step aside..

Forum List

Back