Wal-Mart to open 400 in-store clinics

And you and martin would sit in your armchairs and tell me all that I could've should've done.

Psychoblues would sit down with them, explain how the US does not want to harm them. He would say how he understands their fustration - the US became a big buly, but with liberals running thngs that is going to change

After all, it was the flawed US foreign policy that pissed them off, and thery were only lashing out, and releasing their justified anger

The US will pull out out of the Middle East and we will leave you alone - and you (the terrorists, er, sorry - the freedom fighters) will leave the US alone

OK?

I have been there and done all that, cowgirls, and hindsight is all I ever wanted. Dig it?

And you and martin would sit in your armchairs and tell me all that I could've should've done.

I have been there and done all that, cowgirls, and hindsight is all I ever wanted. Dig it?

During the eight years of Clinton, it was shown how well diplomacy and appeasement worked 5 attacks under his watch and his inaction gave us 9-11

Doing Nothing is just as bad as doing something the wrong way. In my humble opinion of course. The only thing i object too, is clinton seems to get a pass for his failures, which sandy tried to hide by destroying documents, and bush gets all the blame. Tell me again why I should trust government, regardless of who runs it?. I freely admit, my republican party abandoned me, so im a conservative, and moderate at that, and I dont trust the democrats, with taxes, national security, and not cow towing to terrorists/ muslim countries. Again both parties guilty of everything i just mention, and both take special interest money. Both get F from me.

During the eight years of Clinton, it was shown how well diplomacy and appeasement worked 5 attacks under his watch and his inaction gave us 9-11

Forum List

Back