Wal-Mart...The Fourth Reich?

Kathianne said:
LOL then USA is too young for you! :dance: :teeth: Bell system would have been so much cheaper! They were quick to update with tech, so I think that argument wouldn't hold, though no way to 'prove' it.

usa is older than my wife

dilloduck said:
OMG there's age limitations now ????? My grey panther buddies are gonna come kick some young ass !!! :funnyface

Watch out, Dillos buddies on the warpath!

dilloduck said:
OMG there's age limitations now ????? My grey panther buddies are gonna come kick some young ass !!! :funnyface

hint: don't kick .... pat gently....it will get ya further

manu1959 said:
ok now i am confused...i though kath was 30 and a woman and i am 45 and a guy....so who you talking about

Big kiss Manu1959, my oldest is 23. Dillo knows me a bit. :spank3: spank to Dillo!

dilloduck said:
lol sorry dude--was rassing K on that one :clap1:

thank you ... but no appology required....you seem to have a similar wry sense of humor as i .... trying to have some fun as well

Kathianne said:
Big kiss Manu1959, my oldest is 23. Dillo knows me a bit. :spank3: spank to Dillo!

my oldest is 6 youngest is 2..............so you were 7 when you had your oldest....hmmmmmmmmmmm...must be the chicago cold

manu1959 said:
my oldest is 6 youngest is 2..............so you were 7 when you had your oldest....hmmmmmmmmmmm...must be the chicago cold
Yep, it was the cold and great homelife, we mature very, very early! lol

Forum List

Back