Wal-Mart: Our shoppers are 'running out of money'

why do the right spend so much time finding other Americans to hate

Divide and conquer.

The masters don't really hate anybody.

They just seed and harvest thye hatred that some small minded people have for their neighbors, and the masters encourage it as a smokescreen to help them hide the shortcoming of the policies that they (the masters) put in place.

The real estate market collapsed?

Concince the angry and the stupid that the POOR made that happen, and that way the people will not blame the banksters and policy makers that allowed (or even encouraged) that event to happen.

What astound me is how easily they can convince basically decent people to hate their neighbors.

Last edited:
At least gas prices have dropped by 50 cents or mare a gallon. That will provide some relief although not much. food prices are still killing people budgets. Gas and food are need items, computers, clothes, and what-nots are luxuries.

Where the heck do you live?:eusa_eh:

why do the right spend so much time finding other Americans to hate

Your assignment for the day..Write a 500 word essay on why you love Republicans. It should be checked for spelling and accuracy.. Thanks in advance. :eusa_whistle:

Gee..well I guess you know what I think of this...

those poor Walton's that live 30 miles away in Bentonville, Arkansas, why they're gonna have to buy one less multi-million dollar peice of art work for Helen's Crystal Bridges Art Museum, Those poor, poor billionaires of Sam's family

Forum List

Back