Wal-Mart: I went today; Did you? Comment.

I've only been to walmart a couple of times and it's the same thing at every location. You will get to see the GOP voter base in full force. The most straight out of the trailer park, crackhead, meth smoking, bottom feeder pieces of redneck trash ever assembled in one place outside of an oak ridge boys concert.

70% of voters with incomes less than 30K voted for Obama.
Those would be the trailer park folk, Obama voters.
We saw rebel flags on pickups with Obama stickers here, lots of them.
Know your subject next time.

If that was true, the deep south would be bright blue, it's the complete opposite.

All the poorest and shittiest states are bright red, where are the richest, and most prosperous are blue.

So you point out the lie of another Democrat propaganda plank. The Republicans represent the poor not the democrats. As you say the democrats represent the rich such as the 1 percenter in the WH. But bitchin' about the system that the democrats put in place to institutionalize poverty is not being hypocritical it is facing reality and being honest.

EXACTLY!!! Obesity-related illness' such as heart disease & diabetes are the leading PREVENTABLE cause of hospital admissions. Steph, steph, steph :redface:

I don't care, it's none of yours or his business HOW fat other people are..if you all are that miserable about others go put yourselves out of misery

So....its a proven FACT that obesity is a HUGE problem with our healthcare costs, which are crippling this economy, and causing people massive health and financial problems.

You're saying its none of OUR business that people are being irresponsible about obesity, causing massive health and financial problems to our country, to the point that the MILITARY has said it is a big national defense problem?

Thats none of our business?

YET....you think it is YOUR business of the right wing to bitch about people being irresponsible through gay marriage, abortions and using welfare, all of which YOU say hurts our society?

Tell me...how does gay marriage and abortion hurt our society any MORE than obesity is already? How does the irresponsibility of riding the welfare train have any bigger consequence to us than the irresponsible act of becoming morbidly obese and passing your healthcare costs to others?

You right wingers amaze me.

Do not worry, food prices are about to skyrocket, lots of folks will soon be on forced diets. The middle class mostly, the ones who don't get food stamps. Or else they too will get food stamps. I think they should put Obama's picture on food stamps it would be a fitting reminder of his legacy.

Is everything politics? This should be in the health and lifestyle section. But it can be a fascinating discussion item. I don't shop at Walmart but I have sat outside waiting for a relative who does. What struck me was how poor and downtrodden many of the shoppers looked, it was like the Honey Boo Boo gang in rags. Weight is an American pastime, it is both sport and market. First comes the fast food then the stair stepper, next weight watchers followed by Maria Osmond. It is the magical transformation that takes place after PX90 and Dr Oz. It is America. :lol: Is fat and food and exercise an integral part of American capitalism? Seems so, down with food I shout.

Why are the French thin and Americans not? Any answers. When we were in Paris we ate at a MacDonald's just to see if it tastes the same. It does. Solutions anyone.

Maybe that idiot Papa John is the cause! LOL

"And that is precisely why the top 5 pizza sales days are:
Super Bowl Sunday
New Year's Eve
Halloween
The night before Thanksgiving
New Year's Day
93 percent of Americans have eaten pizza in the last month
Pizza accounts for more than 10 percent of all food service sales
On Super Bowl Sunday, pizza delivery drivers can expect $2 tips to sometimes soar as high as $20
Domino's delivery drivers will log about 4 million miles on Super Bowl Sunday
Delivery sales of pizza spike the most during close Super Bowl games
Americans eat approximately 100 acres of pizza a day or about 350 slices per second.
There are approximately 61,269 pizzerias in the United States.
Each person in America eats about 46 pizza slices a year."

Fun Facts | Pizza.com

I've only been to walmart a couple of times and it's the same thing at every location. You will get to see the GOP voter base in full force. The most straight out of the trailer park, crackhead, meth smoking, bottom feeder pieces of redneck trash ever assembled in one place outside of an oak ridge boys concert.

70% of voters with incomes less than 30K voted for Obama.
Those would be the trailer park folk, Obama voters.
We saw rebel flags on pickups with Obama stickers here, lots of them.
Know your subject next time.

If that was true, the deep south would be bright blue, it's the complete opposite.

All the poorest and shittiest states are bright red, where are the richest, and most prosperous are blue.

Deep south IS NOT trailer parks Moe. Very, very few left as zoning has run them all off.
Grown up in the deep south for 58 years.
We are majority white here and in Georgia folks with less than 30K income, majority white, VOTED FOR OBAMA.
Know your subject next time. Poor people be they white or black vote for Obama.
All the moochers and parasites do be they black or white. They like free shit.

Is everything politics? This should be in the health and lifestyle section. But it can be a fascinating discussion item. I don't shop at Walmart but I have sat outside waiting for a relative who does. What struck me was how poor and downtrodden many of the shoppers looked, it was like the Honey Boo Boo gang in rags. Weight is an American pastime, it is both sport and market. First comes the fast food then the stair stepper, next weight watchers followed by Maria Osmond. It is the magical transformation that takes place after PX90 and Dr Oz. It is America. :lol: Is fat and food and exercise an integral part of American capitalism? Seems so, down with food I shout.

Why are the French thin and Americans not? Any answers. When we were in Paris we ate at a MacDonald's just to see if it tastes the same. It does. Solutions anyone.

Maybe that idiot Papa John is the cause! LOL

"And that is precisely why the top 5 pizza sales days are:
Super Bowl Sunday
New Year's Eve
Halloween
The night before Thanksgiving
New Year's Day
93 percent of Americans have eaten pizza in the last month
Pizza accounts for more than 10 percent of all food service sales
On Super Bowl Sunday, pizza delivery drivers can expect $2 tips to sometimes soar as high as $20
Domino's delivery drivers will log about 4 million miles on Super Bowl Sunday
Delivery sales of pizza spike the most during close Super Bowl games
Americans eat approximately 100 acres of pizza a day or about 350 slices per second.
There are approximately 61,269 pizzerias in the United States.
Each person in America eats about 46 pizza slices a year."

Fun Facts | Pizza.com

I love good Italian food.
Pizza gives me indigestion! I do like Hawaiian pizza with Canadian bacon and pineapple on it with light sauce and light cheese.
I may eat a dozen slices a year. If that is all that is around you have to have something to wash the beer down with!

Forum List

Back