Wake Up!

I am just S-O-O-O LMFAO at the tinfoil hat wearers in THIS thread.:lol:

so these vetrans are all tinfiol hat wearers ?

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." http://www.ae911truth.org

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 200 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." http://www.ae911truth.org/joinus.php

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories, and was not hit by an airplane. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Bio: http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov
J. Terrence "Terry" Brunner – Former prosecutor in the Organized Crime and Racketeering Section of the U.S. Justice Department and a key member of Attorney General Bobby Kennedy’s anti-corruption task force. Former assistant U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois. Former Executive Director of the Better Government Association 1971 - 2000. Currently Director, Aviation Integrity Project.
Article CBS News 3/5/03: "Here we've got the most important event in America in the past 50 years, the most horrible thing that's happened to Americans, and yet we pick a bunch of people who are connected to the very people who are at the center of the question of who's at fault," says Terry Brunner, a former federal prosecutor who now runs the Aviation Integrity Project in Chicago. "It's ridiculous."

Brunner checked out the commissioners and discovered that out of 10, at least six represent the very companies they're now investigating.

He says they are: "Fred Fielding, Spirit Airlines, United Airlines; Slade Gordon represents Delta Airlines; Sen. Max Cleland – $300,000 from the airline industry; Jim Thompson represents American Airlines; Richard Ben-Veniste represents Boeing and United Airlines; and Rep. Tim Roemer - Boeing and Lockheed Martin."

"They're all up to here, with either being connected to the airlines or to the manufacturer of the airplane," says Brunner.

One of the commissioners, former Illinois Gov. Jim Thompson, once represented United and still counsels American - the very airlines involved in the Sept. 11 attack.

"The issue of my firm's representing American shouldn't be taken too far," says Thompson. "I don't think the commission as a whole is conflicted."

"When you've got six out of the ten people, a majority of the group, are connected in that way, how can they make an honest call?" asks Brunner." http://www.cbsnews.com
Mary Schiavo, JD – Former Inspector General, U.S. Department of Transportation 1990 - 1996. Former Professor of Aviation, Dept. of Aerospace Engineering and Aviation and Professor of Public Policy, Ohio State University. 1997 inductee into the Smithsonian Institution Aviation Laurel Hall of Fame. Currently, an attorney with Motley Rice LLC. Served as an on-air aviation consultant for NBC and ABC News and frequently appears on Fox, CNN, CBS and the BBC. Private pilot. Author of Flying Blind, Flying Safe (1998).
Article The New York Observer 2/16/04: "Ms. Schiavo sat in on the commission's hearing on aviation security on 9/11 and was disgusted by what it left out. "In any other situation, it would be unthinkable to withhold investigative material from an independent commission," she told this writer. "There are usually grave consequences. But the commission is clearly not talking to everybody or not telling us everything." ...

The timeline that is most disturbing belongs to the last of the four suicide missions -- United Airlines Flight 93, later presumed destined for the U.S. Capitol, if not the White House. Huge discrepancies persist in basic facts, such as when it crashed into the Pennsylvania countryside near Shanksville. The official impact time according to NORAD, the North American Air Defense Command, is 10:03 a.m. Later, U.S. Army seismograph data gave the impact time as 10:06:05. The FAA gives a crash time of 10:07 a.m. And The New York Times, drawing on flight controllers in more than one FAA facility, put the time at 10:10 a.m.

Up to a seven-minute discrepancy? In terms of an air disaster, seven minutes is close to an eternity. The way our nation has historically treated any airline tragedy is to pair up recordings from the cockpit and air-traffic control and parse the timeline down to the hundredths of a second. But as Mary Schiavo points out, "We don't have an NTSB (National Transportation Safety Board) investigation here, and they ordinarily dissect the timeline to the thousandth of a second." http://www.ratical.org

Press conference statement 6/10/02: "First of all, the question is not 'What they should have known?' And I believe I can show you in just a few seconds the question is, 'What did they know?' And believe me, they knew a lot.

The second thing to emphasize is that in every single aviation disaster, whether there was intervening criminal activity or not, in every single one in the course of modern aviation history it has been followed by, not only were it necessary, a criminal investigation, but also a National Transportation Safety investigation into what went wrong in the aviation system. And the reason for that is so that it never happens again. [Editor's Note: The NTSB never conducted full investigations of the four plane crashes on 9/11. The NTSB's official position for each plane involved on 9/11 is, "The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and this material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket."]

This is the first time, and this is the worst disaster, but this is the first time that families have been attempted to be silenced through a special fund, which I believe is about silence more so than about money. Why? ...

And from my rounds on the Hill to find these facts and others, I found that the airlines approached members of Congress and the Senate to get their bailout and their immunity and their protection starting on 9/11. They sent their first lobbyist up to the Hill on 9/11. And this has been confirmed to me personally by Senators and members of Congress. Now to me that's very shocking but to me it raises another question, why? Why did they have to rush to the Hill to change the law? ...

So in the wake of September 11, 2001, when we heard the carriers and governments alike saying, “Oh, no one could have foreseen this. No one knew that this was coming. No one knew that there was any risk like this in the world,” is absolutely false. ...

In the last thirty years we have had 682 hijackings. 682. Here's an interesting statistic. When we had the United States saying, 'Oh, we couldn't have known this.'

In the Q&A section: "We did have another plot in the United States to hijack a plane and crash it into a building. And, by the way, we had a government cost/benefit analysis of this very same scenario. The only problem with this government cost/benefit analysis was they used a 737 and figured it would be one plane crashed into a building. So I do believe that the government certainly knew that these things were possible. In fact it had been attempted before and the information was out there. But we do tend to get, as a government, tend to get bogged down in the cost/benefit analysis.

And I, for one, happen to agree that the warnings were very fairly specific. June 22nd FAA issued a bulletin that had concerns about terrorism. July 2nd FAA told the airlines the man involved in the millennium plot had intention of using explosives in terminal buildings. July 18th the FAA issued a bulletin that said there are terrorist threats and we urge you to use caution. July 31 that there are going to be terror groups planning and training for hijacking. Use caution. And finally August 16th disguised weapons.

So I think the warning signs were not only ample but specific and there was previous attacks where planes were going to be used to crash into buildings. So only the government can probably answer now at this point why they didn't take them seriously."
Video: http://www.propagandamatrix.com
Transcript: http://www.scoop.co.nz

Editor's note: Mary Schiavo's statements of fact that a.) 682 hijackings of commercial airplanes had occurred in the 30 years prior to 9/11, on average one every 16 days, b.) the US government was previously aware of "another plot in the United States to hijack a plane and crash it into a building", c.) the government had conducted cost / benefit analysis of the scenario of terrorists crashing Boeing 737's into buildings, and d.) recitation of the numerous FAA terrorism warnings in the two months prior to 9/11 demonstrates that no imagination was needed to envision the events of 9/11, which is in direct contradiction to 9/11 Commission Chairman Thomas Kean's description of the main cause of 9/11 "... this was a failure of policy, management, capability, and, above all, a failure of imagination."

Bio: http://www.motleyrice.com

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 ...This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.
www.patriotsquestion911.com/ - 453k

Thank all of you who are trying to do your part. In the upcoming months and years, it may very well become more dangerous for people like us to get our voices heard. You may be risking your life with your words. Our government has the ability now to arrest all of us now and hold us without telling us why, denying us a trial or a lawyer, and even submitting us or our loved ones, even our CHILDREN to torture. We could cower and shut our mouths or even run for the safety of our families, but we have a duty to uphold. Stand against this regime with all of your ability, but remember that our best weapon is education. Guns, bombs, and other forms of terror are the weapons of evil men. Spreading the truth will render them powerless. Peaceful resistance will make their currency, media, and other tactics of control fruitless. Remember what Eisenhower and Kennedy said. Remember what the Gestapo did and who sponsored their efforts. Remember that feeling of patriotism you felt in elementary school and fight through words to make it a reality. Bless you, Brothers and Sisters, for expanding your consciousness and denying them control over your mind. It is likely we will be forgotten when this is over, but we will be able to die one day knowing that we faced the most heartless evil ever to exist without flinching and saved the future of mankind. I know that I could die today and still my job, as a patriot of good moral standing, did my part.

Thank all of you who are trying to do your part. In the upcoming months and years, it may very well become more dangerous for people like us to get our voices heard. You may be risking your life with your words. Our government has the ability now to arrest all of us now and hold us without telling us why, denying us a trial or a lawyer, and even submitting us or our loved ones, even our CHILDREN to torture. We could cower and shut our mouths or even run for the safety of our families, but we have a duty to uphold. Stand against this regime with all of your ability, but remember that our best weapon is education. Guns, bombs, and other forms of terror are the weapons of evil men. Spreading the truth will render them powerless. Peaceful resistance will make their currency, media, and other tactics of control fruitless. Remember what Eisenhower and Kennedy said. Remember what the Gestapo did and who sponsored their efforts. Remember that feeling of patriotism you felt in elementary school and fight through words to make it a reality. Bless you, Brothers and Sisters, for expanding your consciousness and denying them control over your mind. It is likely we will be forgotten when this is over, but we will be able to die one day knowing that we faced the most heartless evil ever to exist without flinching and saved the future of mankind. I know that I could die today and still my job, as a patriot of good moral standing, did my part.

I’m sorry but are you being sarcastic or grossly paranoid?

I’m sorry but are you being sarcastic or grossly paranoid?

I'd say I am pretty paranoid these days, but not without reason. In the past few months, I have dedicated most of my free time to self-education about political issues just to discover some of the most unbelievable conspiracy theories are actually facts. Everything I have said is absolutely true. Many people don't believe it and it wasn't long ago that I was on that side of the fence, but through education and keeping an open mind, I have discovered that the American people need to be paranoid. Laugh at me if you want, but after you catch your breath, watch a few documentaries or study up on your American history. Visit my blog at regresslessDOTblogspotDOTcom if you're ready to open your eyes.

I'd say I am pretty paranoid these days, but not without reason. In the past few months, I have dedicated most of my free time to self-education about political issues just to discover some of the most unbelievable conspiracy theories are actually facts. Everything I have said is absolutely true. Many people don't believe it and it wasn't long ago that I was on that side of the fence, but through education and keeping an open mind, I have discovered that the American people need to be paranoid. Laugh at me if you want, but after you catch your breath, watch a few documentaries or study up on your American history. Visit my blog at regresslessDOTblogspotDOTcom if you're ready to open your eyes.

Fear Not of Man Lyrics
Artist(Band):Mos Def

When they tell me to fear they law
When they tell me to try to
have some fear in my heart behind the things that they do
This is what I think in my mind
And this is what I say to them
And this is what I'm sayin, to you check it

All over the world hearts pound with the rhythm
Fear not of men because men must die
Mind over matter and soul before flesh
Angels *hold the pen* keep a record in time
which is passin and runnin like a caravan *trader*
The world is overrun with the wealthy and the wicked
But God is sufficient in disposin of affairs
Gunmen and stockholders try to merit my fear
But God is sufficient over plans they prepared
Mos Def in the flesh, where you at, right here
on this place called Earth, holdin down my square

YouTube - Alex Jones from Waking Life
Alex Jones debuts as animation in a feature film called ...
2 min 2 sec -
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE[/ame]

Forum List

Back