Wake up America!!

Tiger

Mar 2, 2008
Wake up America!!
Russia’s vicious dismemberment of the tiny nation of Georgia is the beginning of an unfolding sequence of Russian aggression. At present, pipelines from Siberia that run through Russia supply the majority of natural gas and oil used by Western Europe and Ukraine. A pipeline from the Caspian Sea has been bringing one million barrels a day of non-Russian
oil through Georgia to Turkey and the Mediterranean Sea. Russia wants to control all of those vital pipelines.
Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, is only 578 miles from Baghdad, the capital of Iraq. Russia has helped neighboring Iran build its two aggressive nuclear facilities. Georgia and Iraq are now sandwiched between the dictatorships of Russia and Iran. The Russian leader, Vladimir Putin, seems to want to dominate Caspian oil and Persian Gulf oil to add to
Russia’s own enormous supplies of oil and gas. If he succeeds, Russia will gain a stronghold over the economies of most of the world and can then act to bring America to its knees.

(Drill, drill, drill! 10 years was the last excuse, what will the next one be? Obama?)

The Western powers have left Israel no choice but to strike Iranian nuclear facilities now. However, it seems to me, after consultation with Chris Mitchell (our CBN News Jerusalem Bureau Chief), that Israel will not want to commence actions against Iran until after the United States elections have taken place. In my opinion, Israel will be forced to make a
preemptive strike against the Iranian nuclear reactors by air or submarine launched cruise missiles during the brief period between the U.S. elections and the inauguration of a new U.S. President.

(Who is more experienced for war, and getting us off foreign oil?)

Pat Robertson's urgent letter

America needs to vote out or impeach anyone in the Senate, or President etc, who doesn't stand for the independence of America.

Hate to break it to you, Georgia started it. Russia just responded ... kinda like we did in the first Iraq war. We were just nicer and backed down, at first.

Hate to break it to you, Georgia started it. Russia just responded ... kinda like we did in the first Iraq war. We were just nicer and backed down, at first.

And the difference is ? Looks like Russia made it's intentions pretty clear regarding pipelines.

russia claims that georgia was having problems on their own.

ya but this concern you at all ?
Russia wants to control all of those vital pipelines.
Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, is only 578 miles from Baghdad, the capital of Iraq. Russia has helped neighboring Iran build its two aggressive nuclear facilities. Georgia and Iraq are now sandwiched between the dictatorships of Russia and Iran. The Russian leader, Vladimir Putin, seems to want to dominate Caspian oil and Persian Gulf oil to add to
Russia’s own enormous supplies of oil and gas. If he succeeds, Russia will gain a stronghold over the economies of most of the world and can then act to bring America to its knees.

And the difference is ? Looks like Russia made it's intentions pretty clear regarding pipelines.

As you pointed out, the difference is? They are only following our foreign policies now, right or wrong, we have been claiming to be the example for the rest of the world, well, now Russia is following that example.

The Western powers have left Israel no choice but to strike Iranian nuclear facilities now. However, it seems to me, after consultation with Chris Mitchell (our CBN News Jerusalem Bureau Chief), that Israel will not want to commence actions against Iran until after the United States elections have taken place. In my opinion, Israel will be forced to make a
preemptive strike against the Iranian nuclear reactors by air or submarine launched cruise missiles during the brief period between the U.S. elections and the inauguration of a new U.S. President.

America needs to vote out or impeach anyone in the Senate, or President etc, who doesn't stand for the independence of America.

As you pointed out, the difference is? They are only following our foreign policies now, right or wrong, we have been claiming to be the example for the rest of the world, well, now Russia is following that example.

ahhh another one of those--"We deserve it" thingies. :eusa_hand:

I didn't post this on a Knitting form to be responded by knit pickers

That's a link :confused: Anyone could have written that letter, even you. :eusa_whistle: A link is a source that can be verified. Not just some website that someone has done. How do you know that Pat Robertson wrote that? :eusa_shifty:

Cmon man----you dont know the Bush Doctrine !!!!!!:lol:
regarding pre-emptive strike. you must think that i'm running for vice-president or something, lolol. so what do you believe is good or bad about the doctrine? russia holds pretty much the same doctrine.

Forum List

Back