Wake up AMERICA!

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
Don’t ask the Government to look into the National immigration policy problems, it’s time to demand they get off their ass and do something!

I really like this….Go to the link an READ!

Article 43 of the General Law of Population.
Mexico has a right to regulate its own immigration policy. Foreigners shouldn’t meddle in Mexican affairs. And if they do, the Mexican government has every right to deport them. …What a contrast, though, when you look at the other side of the coin. The same Mexican government that expelled 18 Americans for meddling in Mexican politics is engaged in a massive and deliberate intervention in U.S. politics. But, unlike Mexico, the U.S. does absolutely nothing.

Mexico’s intervention in U.S. politics goes way beyond a handful of college students waving machetes and chanting slogans.(the 18 mentioned) The Mexican government is engaged in a full-scale assault on the sovereignty of the United States of America, as it relates to immigration and assimilation policy, and the grooming of a Fifth Column of Mexican-American citizens who will carry out the policies of Mexico’s government.
The Fox administration has made intervention in U.S. internal affairs a national priority. Just recently, Fox spoke on national TV of the U.S. “Hispanic vote” as a tool of Mexican interests.

(Americans of Mexican ancestry who love their country must find Fox's attitude particularly insulting).
On the very same day that 18 Americans were meddling in Mexican politics by participating in May Day marches, Vicente Fox was making a speech at the annual May Day ceremony.
In that speech, Fox continued to attack the U.S. Supreme Court decision which denied back pay to illegal aliens and promised to denounce the U.S. before the Interamerican Human Rights Court and the Organization of American States. ….
Mexican consulates in the United States are in the vanguard of Mexican intervention. The 47 (!) Mexican consulates in our country function as more than simply diplomatic representatives of the Mexican government. They are active centers of Mexican intervention in U.S. internal affairs.

A prime example is the “consular card”, distributed by consulates to illegal aliens with the express purpose of avoiding their deportation.
Take the career of only one Mexican diplomat: Teodoro Maus. From 1989 to 2001, with a brief hiatus, Maus was consul general at Atlanta, responsible for Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee and South Carolina. But Consul Maus functioned more like a colonial governor than the diplomatic representative of a foreign nation.
In 1995, Consul Maus criticized the declaration of English as the official language of Georgia. Later he demanded and received an apology from a radio talk show host who had suggested machine guns and guard towers be placed on the border.
In 1996, Maus joined with local Hispanic activists and turned his guns on Norman Bingham, Cobb County Board of Education Chairman. Bingham, you see, had the temerity to exercise his First Amendment free speech rights in Maus’ fiefdom, by stating that Latino construction workers were “uneducated” and “probably illegal aliens”. After demanding Bingham’s ouster, Maus allowed the chairman to retain his position, after of course recanting and issuing a two-page apology. That same year Maus attacked a Smyrna, Georgia law requiring all commercial signs be in English.
In 1999, Maus agitated for the issuance of drivers’ licenses to illegal aliens, but in this case the Georgia legislature failed to carry out the consul’s edict. That same year, on a Spanish-language radio station, Consul Maus ordered local Hispanics to punish Georgia companies which, in Maus´ view, “mistreat or ignore Hispanic customers”.

Now, do we just bend over, or fight?
http://www.vdare.com/awall/expulsion.htm

Mr. P said:
Don’t ask the Government to look into the National immigration policy problems, it’s time to demand they get off their ass and do something!

I really like this….Go to the link an READ!

Now, do we just bend over, or fight?
http://www.vdare.com/awall/expulsion.htm

I say fight....And from what Im hearing the Senate is calling for some pretty harsh measures like making illegals felons. I wonder if that's actually going to come to fruition?

Actually after reading Kathianne's post it looks like they sold the US down the river.. :(

Bonnie said:
I say fight....And from what Im hearing the Senate is calling for some pretty harsh measures like making illegals felons. I wonder if that's actually going to come to fruition?

Actually after reading Kathianne's post it looks like they sold the US down the river.. :(
Exactly! That's why I say it's time to DEMAND they do something!

Mr. P said:
Exactly! That's why I say it's time to DEMAND they do something!

Conservatives won't get together to march down one block for anything. I'm with ya Mr.P but it ain't gonna happen until it's too late.

Had "Goatboy" Clinton actually been looking out for the good of the nation instead of his next BJ, there would have been clauses to strengthen labor law and environmental protections added to NAFTA. Raise the boat for everyone instead of engaging in the race to the bottom we are now caught up in with governments south of the border.

You want to stop illegal immigration, start at the source.

Forum List

Back