Wake Up America!

Oh, I forgot. Being anti Israeli right wing politics like you and MJ who expound and applaud killing 10,000 Palestinians for every one Jew is anti Jew...You are a profound wack-Job....

I'm not anti Jew, I'm anti-Nazi!

pwsign37.gif
If Pbel is anti-Nazi as he claims, then why hadn't he on another message board condemned the Muslims who acted and are still acting as Nazis as they busily murder other Muslims and people who are non-Muslims? How can he close your eyes to this when this is going on in the Muslim world, not only in the Middle East but places like Southeast Asia, where even the Shiites aren't safe from the Sunnis. Pbel might think some of us are whack jobs, but many think he is unstable. All anyone would have had to have done is read his posts on the Middle East Discussion Board and see what I mean.

jt2

I have been posting for ten + years and I have been advocating a just peace in the ME so that America would no longer be embroiled in this never ending conflict which has cost many thousands of lives and billions in money. I don't take sides and have always shown my displeasure about terroism by the Arabs and Jews anywhere.

Now tell us what I have posted that showed otherwise...

Last edited:
"Caveman"...wow, I've never heard THAT before! You must be the most cleverest guy on the internet! :clap2:

yeah but you have to admit that "caveman" is a considerably more accurate description....your problem is that you came to the boards without a brain....parroting Jewish propaganda is a poor substitute for a brain....my advice is for you is to implore someone in your inbred family to help you with basic logic...composition...factual assessment...punctuation...and most importantly thinking...LOL
I guess they teach all of this at the Creative Writing Class at Bellevue -- punctuation, composition, etc. etc. Meanwhile, speaking of inbred people, I guess you haven't read about the studies done on Muslims since so many of them marry their first cousins and thus their offspring are mentally and/or physical disabled. Do a little research on this, Skitt, before you start calling a poster inbred because you didn't like what he said.

jt2

it is hilarious how you continue insisting that others do research, given your own clueless set of opinions and prescriptions HouseFly....apparently the historically closed communities of classical Judaism are beyond your limited purview, but I can assure you, there was quite a willful celebration of inbreeding, insomuch as Rabinical law forbid intermarriage with the filthy gentiles...Jewish first-cousins were routinely paired-up, and they produced offspring....

If Pbel is anti-Nazi as he claims, then why hadn't he on another message board condemned the Muslims who acted and are still acting as Nazis as they busily murder other Muslims and people who are non-Muslims? How can he close your eyes to this when this is going on in the Muslim world, not only in the Middle East but places like Southeast Asia, where even the Shiites aren't safe from the Sunnis. Pbel might think some of us are whack jobs, but many think he is unstable. All anyone would have had to have done is read his posts on the Middle East Discussion Board and see what I mean.

jt2

I have been posting for ten + years and I have been advocating a just peace in the ME so that America would no longer be embroiled in this never ending conflict which has cost many thousands of lives and billions in money. I don't take sides and have always shown my displeasure about terroism by the Arabs and Jews anywhere.

Now tell us what I have posted that showed otherwise...
Pbel,thanks for reminding us you are as pure as Caesar's wife.

yeah but you have to admit that "caveman" is a considerably more accurate description....your problem is that you came to the boards without a brain....parroting Jewish propaganda is a poor substitute for a brain....my advice is for you is to implore someone in your inbred family to help you with basic logic...composition...factual assessment...punctuation...and most importantly thinking...LOL
I guess they teach all of this at the Creative Writing Class at Bellevue -- punctuation, composition, etc. etc. Meanwhile, speaking of inbred people, I guess you haven't read about the studies done on Muslims since so many of them marry their first cousins and thus their offspring are mentally and/or physical disabled. Do a little research on this, Skitt, before you start calling a poster inbred because you didn't like what he said.

jt2

it is hilarious how you continue insisting that others do research, given your own clueless set of opinions and prescriptions HouseFly....apparently the historically closed communities of classical Judaism are beyond your limited purview, but I can assure you, there was quite a willful celebration of inbreeding, insomuch as Rabinical law forbid intermarriage with the filthy gentiles...Jewish first-cousins were routinely paired-up, and they produced offspring....
I confess to being an infidel Gentile.

Oh but I do indeed have a sense of humor uncle Hoss....how else would I tolerate your BS????

Forum List

Back