Wake Up America!

Dave, your signature stupidity and ignorance appear to be rooted in genetics...the call to "wake up America" is no less than a sanction or appeal to "think for yourself"....this seems to elude you entirely, if only because it is an inculcated response for you to "flip" any logical charge, and send it back like the trained Zio-Monkey that you are...the howl is that you have demonstrated that you are not even capable of even minor levels of reasonable argument....just accept the fact that you are a brain-dead follower, that way nothing will confuse you....LOL
The problem with your emotional rant is I CAN think for myself, and I reject your ideas as silly.

As I said, you don't want people to come to their own conclusions. You want them to agree with you.

Oh, and you might want to tone down the condescension until you're actually done something to be superior. Note: "Being a liberal" is not an achievement worthy of respect.

Again here Einstein...if you reject my "ideas as silly" the onus fall to you to both articulate my ideas, and further explain exactly how they are "silly"......as for establishing your "own conclusions" the proof for this rather lavish claim is entirely missing---in fact just the opposite: you embody the programmed mind of a dutiful Zionist. third, I am not a Liberal in any respect....So you managed to get all three responses dead wrong...which would appear to confirm my assessment that you are an idiot....

Dave, your signature stupidity and ignorance appear to be rooted in genetics...the call to "wake up America" is no less than a sanction or appeal to "think for yourself"....this seems to elude you entirely, if only because it is an inculcated response for you to "flip" any logical charge, and send it back like the trained Zio-Monkey that you are...the howl is that you have demonstrated that you are not even capable of even minor levels of reasonable argument....just accept the fact that you are a brain-dead follower, that way nothing will confuse you....LOL
The problem with your emotional rant is I CAN think for myself, and I reject your ideas as silly.

As I said, you don't want people to come to their own conclusions. You want them to agree with you.

Oh, and you might want to tone down the condescension until you're actually done something to be superior. Note: "Being a liberal" is not an achievement worthy of respect.

Again here Einstein...if you reject my "ideas as silly" the onus fall to you to both articulate my ideas, and further explain exactly how they are "silly"......as for establishing your "own conclusions" the proof for this rather lavish claim is entirely missing---in fact just the opposite: you embody the programmed mind of a dutiful Zionist. third, I am not a Liberal in any respect....So you managed to get all three responses dead wrong...which would appear to confirm my assessment that you are an idiot....
I guess at the Creative Writing classes given to the patients at Bellevue, the patients attending these classes are told to call others idiots or some other putdowns. This makes the patients have a little self-esteem. I don't know what grade Skitt is getting in these classes, but he certainly deserves an A for throwing out the insults to other posters when they have different ideas from what he has.

jt2

I guess at the Creative Writing classes given to the patients at Bellevue, the patients attending these classes are told to call others idiots or some other putdowns. This makes the patients have a little self-esteem. I don't know what grade Skitt is getting in these classes, but he certainly deserves an A for throwing out the insults to other posters when they have different ideas from what he has.

jt2

How can you complain about insults when you continuously give thumbs up to Foul Mouth Pedo/Roudy, Sicko Irose, and the Sniffer/Sprayit?

I know you're a self-proclaimed ZioNut, but get out from under that ZioNut's donkey's tail and post for a real acceptable peace, and start thinking of America first!

Last edited:

jt2

How can you complain about insults when you continuously give thumbs up to Foul Mouth Pedo/Roudy, Sicko Irose, and the Sniffer/Sprayit?

I know your a self-proclaimed ZioNut, but get out from under that ZioNut's donkey's tail and post for a real acceptable peace, and start thinking of America first!
I noticed you give a thumbs up to all the anti-Semites like Skitt and others no matter how much they insult others so you really are one of the last ones to talk. I wouldn't even be surprised if you were the one who told Skitt to come to this board. Thank you for calling me a Zionut. It seems like that is a word you love to call people if they stick up for Israel and are aware of what is happening in the rest of the world (which apparently you close your eyes to while you are busy calling people Zionuts).

jt2

jt2

I know your a self-proclaimed ZioNut, but get out from under that ZioNut's donkey's tail and post for a real acceptable peace, and start thinking of America first!

The obvious answer you're looking for Pbel is that Housefly is a typical Zionist hypocrite

Dave...accept your mental limitations and move on to a more appropriate message-forum...maybe Barney & Friends would be an ideal fit ????

xpwarningarrogant.jpg

Oe noes...a Jew-hating internet retard thinks I'm an idiot. Wherever shall I go? Whatever shall I do?

:(

No matter how much you stamp your feet and insist I agree that you're a superior human being, it's just not going to happen, Skippy.

Maybe you should threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue. I'm sure that would convince me.

jt2

The obvious answer you're looking for Pbel is that Housefly is a typical Zionist hypocrite
Yes. How DARE those nasty Jews not walk into the sea?!

jt2

And you and Pbel are just typical anti-Semites. You two hypocrites are not really fooling anyone. Even on the Middle East Discussion Board, when Muslims were also busy murdering other Muslims as well as Christians in the Middle East, you two had nothing to say but went right back to bashing Israel, or Pbel was posting the same nonsense that he had saved and posted years ago just like he has done here (where people who have not posted in ages were mentioned by him as if they were still posting).

jt2

You sure talk like Roudy the GumSlinger! Is that you?

And you and Pbel are just typical anti-Semites. You two hypocrites are not really fooling anyone. Even on the Middle East Discussion Board, when Muslims were also busy murdering other Muslims as well as Christians in the Middle East, you two had nothing to say but went right back to bashing Israel, or Pbel was posting the same nonsense that he had saved and posted years ago just like he has done here (where people who have not posted in ages were mentioned by him as if they were still posting).

jt2

Oh, I forgot. Being anti Israeli right wing politics like you and MJ who expound and applaud killing 10,000 Palestinians for every one Jew is anti Jew...You are a profound wack-Job....

I'm not anti Jew, I'm anti-Nazi!

Last edited:

jt2

Oh, I forgot. Being anti Israeli right wing politics like you and MJ who expound and applaud killing 10,000 Palestinians for every one Jew is anti Jew...You are a profound wack-Job....

MJ and I have never advocated killing 10,000 Palestinians. That was left up to the decision of Hamas and Fatah. You shouldn't twist words.

jt2

pwsign37.gif

Oe noes...a Jew-hating internet retard thinks I'm an idiot. Wherever shall I go? Whatever shall I do?

:(

No matter how much you stamp your feet and insist I agree that you're a superior human being, it's just not going to happen, Skippy.

Maybe you should threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue. I'm sure that would convince me.

Once again Davy---you furnish the unalterable proof that you are indeed a monotonous idiot...for the sake of continued accuracy please keep posting...hahahahahahaa

CaveMan's response...what a joke!

"Caveman"...wow, I've never heard THAT before! You must be the most cleverest guy on the internet! :clap2:

yeah but you have to admit that "caveman" is a considerably more accurate description....your problem is that you came to the boards without a brain....parroting Jewish propaganda is a poor substitute for a brain....my advice is for you is to implore someone in your inbred family to help you with basic logic...composition...factual assessment...punctuation...and most importantly thinking...LOL

jt2

pwsign37.gif
If Pbel is anti-Nazi as he claims, then why hadn't he on another message board condemned the Muslims who acted and are still acting as Nazis as they busily murder other Muslims and people who are non-Muslims? How can he close your eyes to this when this is going on in the Muslim world, not only in the Middle East but places like Southeast Asia, where even the Shiites aren't safe from the Sunnis. Pbel might think some of us are whack jobs, but many think he is unstable. All anyone would have had to have done is read his posts on the Middle East Discussion Board and see what I mean.

jt2

CaveMan's response...what a joke!

"Caveman"...wow, I've never heard THAT before! You must be the most cleverest guy on the internet! :clap2:

yeah but you have to admit that "caveman" is a considerably more accurate description....your problem is that you came to the boards without a brain....parroting Jewish propaganda is a poor substitute for a brain....my advice is for you is to implore someone in your inbred family to help you with basic logic...composition...factual assessment...punctuation...and most importantly thinking...LOL
I guess they teach all of this at the Creative Writing Class at Bellevue -- punctuation, composition, etc. etc. Meanwhile, speaking of inbred people, I guess you haven't read about the studies done on Muslims since so many of them marry their first cousins and thus their offspring are mentally and/or physical disabled. Do a little research on this, Skitt, before you start calling a poster inbred because you didn't like what he said.

jt2

Forum List

Back