Wake The Hell Up White People!

Please don't do this. Lets not pretend that deviant behavior between cultures are all the same. Lets not pretend that since you have spoken to a small sample of a large population that the statistics are wrong. lets not pretend that I made an argument of the whole other than one culture promotes deviance at a higher level than another culture. This is reasonable analysis. You know I'm referencing the FBI's uniform crime statistics and the Victimization survey. Combined they are more than accurate analysis on the various crimes by race and the disparities thereof. If poverty was the sole factor of violent crime then whites, not blacks, should make up 50% (at least 70%) of the murder apprehensions in the country (Considering there are more poor whites than blacks). Poverty does not describe how the interracial rape statistics between white and black include white people raping black people at a whopping rate of 0%. There are indeed differences between the white and black rates of violent crime, the only question is why the difference? Poverty simply doesn't cut it when whites outnumber blacks in poverty.

Please don't do what? Ask you a direct question about personal life experiences that may count as a part of your "analysis"?

That was a fairly simple and straightforward question, that seems easy to answer.

And that is not "pretending" that the statistics that you sample and present as your own "analysis" do not exist.

Indeed, all the great historical, political, and cultural analysis rests solely on the "life experiences" of the author. Lets just forget that silly facts and evidence stuff. Overrated!

And I don't know what you mean by "Ask you a direct question about personal life experiences that may count as a part of your "analysis"?". Did you mean "I asked?" And immediately after you proclaim "That was a fairly simple and straightforward question, that seems easy to answer." Yeah, still don't know what you're talking about. I would normally assume that any other poster here has trouble reading and writing if they wrote the same, but I know you have a track record of proper sentence structure and grammar so I will assume that you had little time to post in your busy day and rushed it.

I have posted and re-posted over and over again the FBI uniform crime reports (For various years) demonstrating that blacks get arrested for violent crime at a much higher rate than whites and I've posted and re-posted over and over again the National Victimization Survey demonstrating that a compilation of records from victims of violent crime tells us that blacks commit more violent crime than whites. When both sets of data match up within or slightly outside the margin of error it is hard to tell me that the data does not exist. There is no white racist at the FBI manipulating the data to make blacks look bad.

Where did I suggest that the data you posted "does not exist"? I know that it does, because I have seen the majority of it before.

Lastly since by your admission , "I have a track record of proper sentence structure".

That being said, what is so difficult to understand about my question regarding your personal life experiences that support your belief in the statistics that you copy and post?

There are people in abundace here who are nowhere near to being your intellectual equal who freely discuss what their personal experiences have led them to believe.

Statistics generally would support the fact that a serial killer, crooked hedge fund manager or pedophile would most likely be a white male, however they do not comprise the majority of white males just as black males who you seem to believe are typically prone to corruption are not generally rapists or marauding thugs with an ax to grind with the white population.

It seems like a perfectly normal question to me.

I've never claimed that the "whole" of blacks should be judged on the behavior of the violent few except for the fact that black culture promotes black violence.

Personal life experiences are misleading and cannot be taken as evidence in an argument. Life experiences also change varying from location to location. Of course, I still don't understand your question.
You evidently have no clue what Black culture is. That provides a serious fatal flaw to your logic.

Oh? Then explain it to me. A non-response followed by an excuse in 5 - 4- 3- 2- ... ...

Please don't do this. Lets not pretend that deviant behavior between cultures are all the same. Lets not pretend that since you have spoken to a small sample of a large population that the statistics are wrong. lets not pretend that I made an argument of the whole other than one culture promotes deviance at a higher level than another culture. This is reasonable analysis. You know I'm referencing the FBI's uniform crime statistics and the Victimization survey. Combined they are more than accurate analysis on the various crimes by race and the disparities thereof. If poverty was the sole factor of violent crime then whites, not blacks, should make up 50% (at least 70%) of the murder apprehensions in the country (Considering there are more poor whites than blacks). Poverty does not describe how the interracial rape statistics between white and black include white people raping black people at a whopping rate of 0%. There are indeed differences between the white and black rates of violent crime, the only question is why the difference? Poverty simply doesn't cut it when whites outnumber blacks in poverty.

Please don't do what? Ask you a direct question about personal life experiences that may count as a part of your "analysis"?

That was a fairly simple and straightforward question, that seems easy to answer.

And that is not "pretending" that the statistics that you sample and present as your own "analysis" do not exist.

Indeed, all the great historical, political, and cultural analysis rests solely on the "life experiences" of the author. Lets just forget that silly facts and evidence stuff. Overrated!

And I don't know what you mean by "Ask you a direct question about personal life experiences that may count as a part of your "analysis"?". Did you mean "I asked?" And immediately after you proclaim "That was a fairly simple and straightforward question, that seems easy to answer." Yeah, still don't know what you're talking about. I would normally assume that any other poster here has trouble reading and writing if they wrote the same, but I know you have a track record of proper sentence structure and grammar so I will assume that you had little time to post in your busy day and rushed it.

I have posted and re-posted over and over again the FBI uniform crime reports (For various years) demonstrating that blacks get arrested for violent crime at a much higher rate than whites and I've posted and re-posted over and over again the National Victimization Survey demonstrating that a compilation of records from victims of violent crime tells us that blacks commit more violent crime than whites. When both sets of data match up within or slightly outside the margin of error it is hard to tell me that the data does not exist. There is no white racist at the FBI manipulating the data to make blacks look bad.

Where did I suggest that the data you posted "does not exist"? I know that it does, because I have seen the majority of it before.

Lastly since by your admission , "I have a track record of proper sentence structure".

That being said, what is so difficult to understand about my question regarding your personal life experiences that support your belief in the statistics that you copy and post?

There are people in abundace here who are nowhere near to being your intellectual equal who freely discuss what their personal experiences have led them to believe.

Statistics generally would support the fact that a serial killer, crooked hedge fund manager or pedophile would most likely be a white male, however they do not comprise the majority of white males just as black males who you seem to believe are typically prone to corruption are not generally rapists or marauding thugs with an ax to grind with the white population.

I've never claimed that the "whole" of blacks should be judged on the behavior of the violent few except for the fact that black culture promotes black violence.

Personal life experiences are misleading and cannot be taken as evidence in an argument. Life experiences also change varying from location to location. Of course, I still don't understand your question.

You are far more perceptive than this charade that you are presenting, Publius, so please cease with the semantics.

Allow me to make my question more direct as a last ditch attempt towards civil dialogue.

How many black people do you actually know and interact with regularly?

I can attest to the fact that I know many white people. And I say "many" as a relative comparison to how many black people that you probably know.

Many have reported to me in the workforce before I retired, (simply because although I am black, I worked in a predominately white environment) which makes perfect sense due to black people encountering white people at a far higher average rate based solely on relative population size.

Speaking for myself, some are casual acquaintances and there are also some that I count as good friends who know me on a very personal level.

If I generally utilized statistics in order to determine what their "culture" is I would likely

not want them around my son, or my grandchildren.

But speaking for myself, I only judge them as I meet them.

That is MY definition of "personal life experience".

Perhaps this feedback may be a productive method towards assisting you in "understanding my question".

More than I can count. I was raised in not one but two black inter-city neighborhood's. The longest time I spent away from a significant amount of black people was in the Marines whereas there were incredibly few blacks in combat arms whilst the admin shops were filled with them. Indeed, we had only six black Marines (We called them "dark green Marines) in a line company (Infantry company) of over 140 (Just confirmed on our company picture). Now I work in the civilian world again among a number of blacks. They are among the most unproductive people i have ever worked with (The civilians, not the Marines). They would have fired many of them if it weren't for the fact that they are afraid of being sued. nearly 1/3rd of the people I work with are black and they litter the smoking area for 20 minutes at a time before someone needs to go out and tell them to get back to work. They then mumble and complain but they know that there is little that will happen of consequence. The last couple of blacks who were fired reported their firing to the Equal Opportunity Commission complaining of racism. Now the company attached an opportunity cost to black un-productivity with the cost of keeping them to the extraordinary cost of firing them. Now not all of them are like this. About 20% of those blacks see them for what they are and refuse to associate with them. The rest, even if productive, will defend their unproductive buddies to the core. This, of course, is odd when we take into account that the fella we work for is black.

In short, I grew up around blacks, I've lived among blacks, I've been raised by blacks, I work around blacks, and I've worked for blacks. Hell, I've even dated blacks (Who know for a fact that their male counterparts have some serious issues). Now with that out of the way know that my experience has changed little. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of deviant whites. There are simply more deviant blacks in proportion to their total number.

You evidently have no clue what Black culture is. That provides a serious fatal flaw to your logic.
I think we have a pretty good idea. What is it we dont know?

I'm rare. I'm a white who lived in an all black neighborhood in Detroit till 4th grade then went back every week for 25 years because my grandmother refused to move.
I've never met a white person that really understands what Black culture is. I've known some white guys that grew up in the same area I did and they dont get it. Just because you live somewhere doesnt mean you understand the culture.

We judge cultures on the quality of peoples, behaviors, and values they produce. You do not need to understand a culture to see the glaring differences in behaviors and values. But it helps.

I'm rare. I'm a white who lived in an all black neighborhood in Detroit till 4th grade then went back every week for 25 years because my grandmother refused to move.
I've never met a white person that really understands what Black culture is. I've known some white guys that grew up in the same area I did and they dont get it. Just because you live somewhere doesnt mean you understand the culture.
I'm like Steve martin in the jerk?

Explain something you dont think we understand? Black guys dont like making eye contact? Why you say was sup to blacks when you pass each other? Enlighten us.
Who told you Black guys dont like making eye contact and why do you think that is Black culture if thats true? See what I mean? You claim to have live with Blacks and you say something dumb like that? :laugh:

We dont say sup. Its wassup?. Its Ebonics for hello. Why do white guys say hello to each other?

Ebonics, yet another attribute of black culture. Hows that goin' for ya?

Last edited:
Who told you Black guys dont like making eye contact and why do you think that is Black culture if thats true? See what I mean? You claim to have live with Blacks and you say something dumb like that? :laugh:

We dont say sup. Its wassup?. Its Ebonics for hello. Why do white guys say hello to each other?
That's what I learned in college and has been my experience with young black men. Actually that's not my experience but I did learn that in a college communications class. The point was whites might think blacks are being disrespectful but its just their culture. I'll be honest I dont notice anything. Maybe its because you guys are assimilating more?
You learned in college that not making eye contact is part of Black culture?
laugh.gif

I honestly dont know what to say to that. I hope you are kidding. Actually I find that white men are the ones that avoid eye contact with me. Most Black guys I know make it a point to make eye contact. It asserts dominance.

Oh I get that. Part of the history was fear of looking at a white. Today you mandingos take our women and look us right in the eyes and smile as you know its pissing us all off. At least a little.

Its true once you go black you can never go back. But not because you dont want to but because no white guy wants you. Lol sorry I'm high and on a roll. How many famous white women have slept with black guys and later married a white and is still together? You'll call us racist for not liking you sleeping with our women but heres a secret about your culture. Your black women really hate it more than we do. And I dont see a lot of black women giving it up to whites. Apparently theyre whores for you but not for me.
Eat some Taco Bell and go to sleep Sealy. :itsok:
Do you think George cloonys wife ever slept with a black? Did Diana ever get jungle fever? They killed her just for sleeping with an Arab. Ben aflec almost married jlo after p diddy. Almost. Let's see if any white ever marries Kim kardashian after kanyes done with her.

How come I can't think of any black woman white guy mixed couples? Racist black bitches.

David Bowie is married to a black woman and so is Robert Deniro. Diana Ross is married to a white male and so is Alfre Woodard. I can name more, but you I am.certain you already know that.

We? You watch porn with a mouse?
You like black guy white woman scenes? That's rare.

Actually when I was single and much younger back in the 70's and 80's and modeled hairstyles and clothes, which appeared in black publications nationally, I frequently was asked by old white guys if I could "touch up" their wives while they watched....for money.

I never did it because the idea of it repulsed me.

I had already had a beautiful girlfriend that I eventually married and am still with to this day.

We? You watch porn with a mouse?
You like black guy white woman scenes? That's rare.

Actually when I was single and much younger back in the 70's and 80's and modeled hairstyles and clothes, which appeared in black publications nationally, I frequently was asked by old white guys if I could "touch up" their wives while they watched....for money.

I never did it because the idea of it repulsed me.

I had already had a beautiful girlfriend that I eventually married and am still with to this day.
You mean watch while you fuck their wives? Those some sick sons a bitches.

You are far more perceptive than this charade that you are presenting, Publius, so please cease with the semantics.

Allow me to make my question more direct as a last ditch attempt towards civil dialogue.

I can attest to the fact that I know many white people. And I say "many" as a relative comparison to how many black people that you probably know.

Many have reported to me in the workforce before I retired, (simply because although I am black, I worked in a predominately white environment) which makes perfect sense due to black people encountering white people at a far higher average rate based solely on relative population size.

Speaking for myself, some are casual acquaintances and there are also some that I count as good friends who know me on a very personal level.

If I generally utilized statistics in order to determine what their "culture" is I would likely

Perhaps this feedback may be a productive method towards assisting you in "understanding my question".

More than I can count. I was raised in not one but two black inter-city neighborhood's. The longest time I spent away from a significant amount of black people was in the Marines whereas there were incredibly few blacks in combat arms whilst the admin shops were filled with them. Indeed, we had only six black Marines (We called them "dark green Marines) in a line company (Infantry company) of over 140 (Just confirmed on our company picture). Now I work in the civilian world again among a number of blacks. They are among the most unproductive people i have ever worked with (The civilians, not the Marines). They would have fired many of them if it weren't for the fact that they are afraid of being sued. nearly 1/3rd of the people I work with are black and they litter the smoking area for 20 minutes at a time before someone needs to go out and tell them to get back to work. They then mumble and complain but they know that there is little that will happen of consequence. The last couple of blacks who were fired reported their firing to the Equal Opportunity Commission complaining of racism. Now the company attached an opportunity cost to black un-productivity with the cost of keeping them to the extraordinary cost of firing them. Now not all of them are like this. About 20% of those blacks see them for what they are and refuse to associate with them. The rest, even if productive, will defend their unproductive buddies to the core. This, of course, is odd when we take into account that the fella we work for is black.

In short, I grew up around blacks, I've lived among blacks, I've been raised by blacks, I work around blacks, and I've worked for blacks. Hell, I've even dated blacks (Who know for a fact that their male counterparts have some serious issues). Now with that out of the way know that my experience has changed little. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of deviant whites. There are simply more deviant blacks in proportion to their total number.

So, if what you say is true...that you have "extensively experienced being around blacks", up to and includung "being raised by them and living among them" it appears to me to be unusual that your primary method of discussing them is to default to just posting generally negative statististical studies regarding what you interpret so called "black culture" to be.

Which means two possibilities:

*Your personal experiences are not as extensive as you state

Or......

*There was a traumatic event associated with your contact with someone black or maybe more that a couple of black people.

Therefore your tendency to disassociate from your own reality by just posting what you say are "pieces of evidence within an ongoing analysis" is cathartic and a way of coping with your own inner turmoil..

Were you ever incarcerated among black inmates?

So, if what you say is true...that you have "extensively experienced being around blacks", up to and includung "being raised by them and living among them" it appears to me to be unusual that your primary method of discussing them is to default to just posting generally negative statististical studies regarding what you interpret so called "black culture" to be.

Which means two possibilities:

*Your personal experiences are not as extensive as you state

Or......

*There was a traumatic event associated with your contact with someone black or maybe more that a couple of black people.

Therefore your tendency to disassociate from your own reality by just posting what you say are "pieces of evidence within an ongoing analysis" is cathartic and a way of coping with your own inner turmoil..

Were you ever incarcerated among black inmates?

Nope, never incarcerated. I grew up with all of their disadvantages and drawbacks in education. Joined the military, went to college, and now I'm doing quite fine. My black friends from school have mostly been incarcerated at least once in their lives, but I saw that coming a mile away when I was younger.

And what of the statistics? Indeed the statistics for blacks are largely negative when compared to that of whites. You think I should ignore them as you do?

Whatever adhomenem you decide to ascribe to me matters not. I've made an argument and instead of making a counter argument on the merits you've decided that the problem must be me, sense I recognize the obvious reality of the state of black Americans. However, I'm not the only one who has done so. I wouldn't suppose you would ascribe the same line of questioning to Thomas Sowell?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back