Waitress Will Lose Tooth, Roots After Attack

Hate Crimes laws rarely, if EVER, are used to "protect" whites when racially motivated assualts by blacks occur, including rape, murder, attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, etc.

Apparently whites are the only people capable of being "racist" or committing crimes because of the race of their victim.

Wonder why this is? :eusa_think:

Its because everyone in our society picks on whites

Just because the victim and perp are of different skin colors, that is what makes this a 'hate crime'? Is that how the justice system works now?

Seriously, what I see are a bunch of idiots on both sides of the political spectrum.

You don't know what a hate crime is?

Say a group of black kids get together and decide to go out and "beat up" a white person, for no other reason than they are white, then that's a hate crime. The difference with, say, a robbery. Someone pulls a gun and may or may not shoot you. You are either uninjured, injured or dead.

With a hate crime, guns and knives are rarely used. Most of the time, it's fists and stomping and bats. Sometimes, burning, acid. Things that cause extreme agony and terrible damage. Remember, someone can be beat with a bat until both arms and legs are broken and they are brain damaged, but if they survive, it can be considered "simple battery".

Why aren't guns and knives generally used? Because people committing hate crimes want to feel bones break. They want to feel the suffering of the people they hate. It's what Christian Fred Phelps wants to do to the gays. When he says we shouldn't "tolerate" them, what do you think he is suggesting?

Man Guilty of Murder in Texas Dragging Death - NYTimes.com

His head and right shoulder were sheared off when the truck sped around a sharp corner and he slammed into a sharp-edged culvert. His lower body was found a mile down the road, dumped outside a cemetery and black church.

Muslim helps Jews attacked on New York subway - CNN.com

NEW YORK (CNN) -- A Muslim man jumped to the aid of three Jewish subway riders after they were attacked by a group of young people who objected to one of the Jews saying "Happy Hanukkah," a spokeswoman for the three said Wednesday.

Teen Suspects To Appear In Family Court Saturday - wcbstv.com

NEW YORK (CBS) ―Two young girls and a young boy were in police custody
Saturday morning, under arrest in a series of hate crimes targeting Asian women on the Lower East Side.

I know what the term means, sweetie... I'm quite intelligent. I just happen to disagree with the 'hate' part. A crime is a crime is a crime. Whatever color, creed or sexual orientation of the victims... it should not matter. I don't see how anyone can say one crime is worse than another because of the 'hate' element.

Quite intelligent, but dim? I thought I explained it. Is this conservative "determined ignorance"? Just asking.

You get robbed, someone shoots you. You are either injured, not injured or dead.

Hate crime, you are burned over 60% of your body, both legs broken, both arms broken, raped, drooling from being brain damaged.

Yea, I guess they are very similar now that you mention it.

Sodomized with an umbrella, tortured and burnt
Later he is in a Wheelchair and has a Colostomy Bag
House Judiciary committee hears him asking to strengthen laws against Hate Crime
Finally he commits suicide

Raciality.com - and Brutality: Latino boy 16, David Ritcheson, tortured and sodomized by Gang of Whites - Wheelchair and Colostomy Bag - commits suicide - Houston, Texas

----------------------------

But hey, he didn't die. It was just "simple battery". Laws already cover that. Perhaps California Girl, you could explain to this kids family how it was just a "simple crime"? How you don't need "hate crime" laws for something like this. The kid survived. He killed himself. What's the big deal?

Do you see? Can you understand the difference? If it weren't for hate, this kid never would have suffered. And because there is no hate crime laws, and the kid survived, it was just "battery". THAT'S the law.

Say a group of black kids get together and decide to go out and "beat up" a white person, for no other reason than they are white, then that's a hate crime. The difference with, say, a robbery. Someone pulls a gun and may or may not shoot you. You are either uninjured, injured or dead.

With a hate crime, guns and knives are rarely used. Most of the time, it's fists and stomping and bats. Sometimes, burning, acid. Things that cause extreme agony and terrible damage. Remember, someone can be beat with a bat until both arms and legs are broken and they are brain damaged, but if they survive, it can be considered "simple battery".

Why aren't guns and knives generally used? Because people committing hate crimes want to feel bones break. They want to feel the suffering of the people they hate. It's what Christian Fred Phelps wants to do to the gays. When he says we shouldn't "tolerate" them, what do you think he is suggesting?

His head and right shoulder were sheared off when the truck sped around a sharp corner and he slammed into a sharp-edged culvert. His lower body was found a mile down the road, dumped outside a cemetery and black church.

NEW YORK (CNN) -- A Muslim man jumped to the aid of three Jewish subway riders after they were attacked by a group of young people who objected to one of the Jews saying "Happy Hanukkah," a spokeswoman for the three said Wednesday.

Saturday morning, under arrest in a series of hate crimes targeting Asian women on the Lower East Side.

I know what the term means, sweetie... I'm quite intelligent. I just happen to disagree with the 'hate' part. A crime is a crime is a crime. Whatever color, creed or sexual orientation of the victims... it should not matter. I don't see how anyone can say one crime is worse than another because of the 'hate' element.

Quite intelligent, but dim? I thought I explained it. Is this conservative "determined ignorance"? Just asking.

You get robbed, someone shoots you. You are either injured, not injured or dead.

Hate crime, you are burned over 60% of your body, both legs broken, both arms broken, raped, drooling from being brain damaged.

House Judiciary committee hears him asking to strengthen laws against Hate Crime

Raciality.com - and Brutality: Latino boy 16, David Ritcheson, tortured and sodomized by Gang of Whites - Wheelchair and Colostomy Bag - commits suicide - Houston, Texas

But hey, he didn't die. It was just "simple battery". Laws already cover that. Perhaps California Girl, you could explain to this kids family how it was just a "simple crime"? How you don't need "hate crime" laws for something like this. The kid survived. He killed himself. What's the big deal?

Do you see? Can you understand the difference? If it weren't for hate, this kid never would have suffered. And because there is no hate crime laws, and the kid survived, it was just "battery". THAT'S the law.

Nice way of twisting simple statements into total shit, zona. But it still demonstrates your total stupidity.

There are thousands of individual cases - totally horrific - that are done for absolutely no reason other than the perp is a total lunatic. I fail to see why one crime is more horrific because of the intentions of the perp.

Nice way of twisting simple statements into total shit, zona. But it still demonstrates your total stupidity.

There are thousands of individual cases - totally horrific - that are done for absolutely no reason other than the perp is a total lunatic. I fail to see why one crime is more horrific because of the intentions of the perp.

Fact checker, who the hell are you talking too? The irony of you calling me stupid here is priceless.

The real story isn't the injury of one woman, but this phenomena:

Summoned by Internet messages as well as by cell-phone texts and calls, thousands of teenagers and young adults swarmed South Street on the night of March 20. Police from all over the city flooded the area to control the crowd.

Businesses along South Street locked their doors, and some restaurants kept their patrons inside to ensure their safety. The crowd brought traffic along South Street to a standstill.

By early Sunday morning, police had made three arrests - two for disorderly conduct and one for aggravated assault. At that time, there were no reports of injuries or damage.

As though echoing the social worker in her mother, Taylor said, "This is the worst part of it: that Philadelphia youth are doing this with their time. I'd like to see some help for these kids."

What In The Hell is going on here???

Thousands Swarmed...disrupting business, closing trafic...only three arrests?

Shit....yes, I suppose carrying a gun IS the only way to respond: The police are completely ineffective.

That was the fucking point I was trying to make to Californication. Go back and re-read my post to her. You thanked her for her bullshit reply to me where she called me a joke.

You're a pervert, and a joke, on this board. I guess I'm in better standing than you, eh?

Fact checker, who the hell are you talking too? The irony of you calling me stupid here is priceless.

not to mention the accuracy.

Just because the victim and perp are of different skin colors, that is what makes this a 'hate crime'? Is that how the justice system works now?

Seriously, what I see are a bunch of idiots on both sides of the political spectrum.

YOU .... intelligent? :lol: :cuckoo:

Last edited:

not to mention the accuracy.

rdean.... zona.... hard to tell the whiners apart. I'm wondering which should be more offended. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Summoned by Internet messages as well as by cell-phone texts and calls, thousands of teenagers and young adults swarmed South Street on the night of March 20. Police from all over the city flooded the area to control the crowd.

Businesses along South Street locked their doors, and some restaurants kept their patrons inside to ensure their safety. The crowd brought traffic along South Street to a standstill.

By early Sunday morning, police had made three arrests - two for disorderly conduct and one for aggravated assault. At that time, there were no reports of injuries or damage.

As though echoing the social worker in her mother, Taylor said, "This is the worst part of it: that Philadelphia youth are doing this with their time. I'd like to see some help for these kids."

Shit....yes, I suppose carrying a gun IS the only way to respond: The police are completely ineffective.

That was the fucking point I was trying to make to Californication. Go back and re-read my post to her. You thanked her for her bullshit reply to me where she called me a joke.

You're a pervert, and a joke, on this board. I guess I'm in better standing than you, eh?

No one ever gets your 'points', idiot.... because you hide any intelligent point in your stupid ranting.

Interesting how you 'inform' anyone who disagrees with you that they are 'hated' and a 'joke' on the board. Are you sure it isn't you deflecting what we all think of you onto others?

And then you didn't name any.

The difference here is that the perpetrators here are "normal good Americans" who have been taught to hate. They are not out eating someones liver with a nice Chianti.

Hey, you know what is hilarious? Dan White killed Harvey Milk and the Mayor of San Francisco. The mayor was a married man with 5, now fatherless children.

Police were chastised for wearing "Free Dan White" buttons. They felt poor Dan was justified in killing a "fag". Dan got 5 whole years in prison.

Now the hilarious part. And I mean, this is hysterical. You see, the very people who didn't want Dan to go to prison for killing a "fag" didn't want him to live in their community because he killed a married man with 5 children. Poor Dan was chased out of community after community. Until finally, the poor guy couldn't take it anymore and committed suicide. Isn't that hilarious? They wanted him "freed", but not free within their community.

Last edited by a moderator:

Interesting how you 'inform' anyone who disagrees with you that they are 'hated' and a 'joke' on the board. Are you sure it isn't you deflecting what we all think of you onto others?

Go back and re-read every post you've made since your shit-stain liberal buddy Goldstein showed her stupid face around here with her buddy bodecea and you guys dog-piled me.

EVERY SINGLE POST (and PM, and Neg-Rep) you've sent me or posted to me does exactly the same thing, you fuck-tard.

Get over yourself already. MMmmmkay? :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

Naturally she doesn't have any health insurance so she'll walk around the rest of her life without that toof.
It's a sad situation up there in the Third World.

Shut the fuck up asshole.
Fuck you, you flag waving, brainwashed ****.
Go put some air in the tires on your house.

Hate to disappoint you, but we live in an apartment now. Our house was flooded out in September (remember the big deal in GA over flooding? Yep...we lived in the flood zone).

So...no wheels, dearie. Never were, so kindly fuck off.

Go back and re-read every post you've made since your shit-stain liberal buddy Goldstein showed her stupid face around here with her buddy bodecea and you guys dog-piled me.

EVERY SINGLE POST (and PM, and Neg-Rep) you've sent me or posted to me does exactly the same thing, you fuck-tard.

Stop whining about me and my 'liberal friends'. You got 'dog piled on' because you were a total bitch. Don't want to be 'dog piled'? Then stop behaving like a moronic bitch. Otherwise, accept the consequences of your words.

I'm soooo over myself. I suggest you try doing likewise... and stop fucking whining.

Stop whining about me and my 'liberal friends'. You got 'dog piled on' because you were a total bitch. Don't want to be 'dog piled'? Then stop behaving like a moronic bitch. Otherwise, accept the consequences of your words.

I'm soooo over myself. I suggest you try doing likewise... and stop fucking whining.

Oh my gawd, the Board BITCH FROM HELL tells *me* to stop being a bitch.

The irony in your post is fucking precious. :rofl:

You got involved in a cross-board war that didn't involve you whatsoever. You jumped in like a fucking rabid feral bitch in heat, and you had NO CLUE what caused the discord between Goldstein, bodecea and me in the first place.

YOU are the fucking moron, and you whine here incessantly to anyone who'll listen, about anything they're willing to listen to. I'm amazed you can still pull together an audience.

I have no use for you....or your PMs inviting others to dogpile posters here (your SOP prior to our falling out).

I've saved every single one of your rancid, infantile, ridiculous PMs and NegReps. I can back my words up, bitch.

I have no use for you inviting me to help you bump your rep points, and you'll bump mine. I don't put a lot of stock in the rep points--unlike you and your artificially inflated numbers.

So you STFU....steer clear of me you insane, dishonest, low class, fishass, dyke loving bitch. :cuckoo:

Oh my gawd, the Board BITCH FROM HELL tells *me* to stop being a bitch.

The irony in your post is fucking precious. :rofl:

You got involved in a cross-board war that didn't involve you whatsoever. You jumped in like a fucking rabid feral bitch in heat, and you had NO CLUE what caused the discord between Goldstein, bodecea and me in the first place.

YOU are the fucking moron, and you whine here incessantly to anyone who'll listen, about anything they're willing to listen to. I'm amazed you can still pull together an audience.

I have no use for you....or your PMs inviting others to dogpile posters here (your SOP prior to our falling out).

I've saved every single one of your rancid, infantile, ridiculous PMs and NegReps. I can back my words up, bitch.

I have no use for you inviting me to help you bump your rep points, and you'll bump mine. I don't put a lot of stock in the rep points--unlike you and your artificially inflated numbers.

So you STFU....steer clear of me you insane, dishonest, low class, fishass, dyke loving bitch. :cuckoo:

Unless you own the board, sweetie, don't tell me to STFU, idiot.

If you have evidence that I have, by PM, invited others to dogpile on anyone - including you - I suggest you send them to Gunny or Crimson White. Because that is against the rules.

I don't even read your PM rants and reps, I just delete them. I have no interest in you.

I don't even read your PM rants and reps, I just delete them. I have no interest in you.

I scan yours and save them....evidence that can be used against you at some point in time. :funnyface:

But I don't give a shit what you say, your insults and multiple daily negreps bore me....the rantings of a madwoman who believes her own (manufactured) good press don't interest me in the least.

Dumbass. :lol:

OH, by the way, Californication...where ARE you buddies Goldstein and bodecea?? Haven't seen Goldstein around in a while, and only occasionally bodey.

Funny how they showed up just to dogpile me and left, and YOU joined them. YOU let those two loser looney libs USE YOU to get at me.

You're a fucking puppet who can't think for herself. Dipshit. :funnyface:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back