Waiting Out The Transgender Catastrophe

Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by PoliticalChic, Jul 31, 2019.

1. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,181
    Naw, Anne Heche was bisexual. And nuts.

Yeah, buddy, there is no God. Never was. 5 billion people don't believe in your God... how can that be possible?

I've known a lot of gay folks. Not a one of them was upset the opposite sex "turned them down". Some of them even tried to live as straight before coming out.

2. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59,237
    "Progressive Parents Sit Their Kid Down For Talk About The Birds And The Bees And The Birds Who Want To Become Bees And The Bees Who Identify As Birds And Buckle Up, This Might Take A While
    October 8th, 2019
    [​IMG]

PORTLAND, OR—Local progressive parents Ken and Molly Harper decided it was time to have "the talk" with their preteen daughter, Rayne.

"Honey, it's time we have a little talk about the birds and the bees," Mr. Harper began nervously. "Not that birds necessarily have to be birds, mind you! I'm not suggesting that we assign biological species at birth. May Gaea forbid it!" After apologizing to any birds he might have offended, he continued. "All I'm saying is that, well, uh---honey, you got anything?"

Molly Harper patted their daughter on the back. "What your father's trying to say is that, well, the birds and the bees... and, well, let's not leave out the birds who want to become bees, and the bees who identify as birds! Maybe we'd better start there and then we'll circle back to the cisspecies birds and bees."

The couple then got out a large bulletin board and began pinning different clippings on it with thumbtacks, slowly connecting all the pieces of information with a web-like pattern of red yarn. "So you can feel like a bee, but present yourself as a bird, but still be attracted to bees, right? I hope that makes sense."

"Not that I'm saying that's superior to polyamorous birds, heavens no!" he stammered, suddenly realizing he had become a bigot. "Uh, what I meant to say is... uh..."

Rayne Harper asked if this was going to be over anytime soon so she could go back to reading Harry Potter.

"We're not even close," Mrs. Harper said. "You'd better settle in, this might take a while."

16 hours later, they'd gotten a good halfway through "the talk" and decided to leave the discussion about birds having surgeries when they're still hatchlings to become bees until the following day."
    Progressive Parents Sit Their Kid Down For Talk About The Birds And The Bees And The Birds Who Want To Become Bees And The Bees Who Identify As Birds And Buckle Up, This Might Take A While

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
  3. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,181
    Less confused than that kid is going to be if they tell them that GOD HATES YOU if you don't fit neatly into a pre-determined mold.

Because that's a way to really, really fuck up a kid, to tell that.

4. Cecilie1200

Cecilie1200 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,274
    I continue to call this "the new patriarchy". It's the 21st century spin on a group of men defining womanhood according to their own stereotypes, and telling women to sit down, shut up, and accept their assigned place in things.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  5. Manonthestreet

Manonthestreet Platinum Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,575
    https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/munchausen-by-proxy#1
    Saw this suggested and it really fits

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59,237

They make themselves heroes to the cause at the sacrifice of their children.....

....but, it's a shade better than killing them in the womb.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Cecilie1200

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,274
    Of course it does. Anyone who thinks prepubescent children are coming up with this crap on their own without being brainwashed into it by the adults in their lives is delusional to the point of insanity.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Cecilie1200

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,274
    Not really sure I'm able to rank horrible atrocities that way.

I will say I don't have much trouble connecting the dots between society deciding that unborn children are nuisances which can be tossed in a biohazard bag whenever they're inconvenient, and a society that views children as accessories to be remade according to their "parents'" fashionable choices this season.

9. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,499
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  10. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59,237

I have said before that it is a grave error to allow those who claim to be 'offended' to set the standards of society.

No where is the error more toxic than in the Transgender Fiasco.

There is a trend among a certain sort of 'parent to sacrifce their child, and become darlings of the Left....I attribute it largely to the fact that the major political party and its subsidiary media has made victims.....weird individuals....heroes and worthy of being celebrated.

Some evidence for the truth of that view:

"What It’s Like to Lose Your Children to the ‘Transgender Cult,’ From a Mom Who Knows
    Lynn Meagher has two adult children who identify as transgender. “A lot of these kids have concurrent mental health issues, and they find a place to fit in because as soon as you say that you’re trans, you get love-bombed,” she reflects. “You get love-bombed online, you get love-bombed on at school … As soon as you say you’re trans, you turn into a star. And kids are thirsty for that kind of affirmation.”
    I have unfortunately lost two of my children to the transgender cult. I call it a cult, and it really has some very cult-like characteristics to it. So it’s been a very painful journey for me. And so I have learned a lot through that journey."
    What It's Like to Lose Your Children to the 'Transgender Cult'

• Agree Agree x 1