Waiting for Tilly

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello, could someone in the staff give me back a link to go in the section?

- Global Islamic Extremism & Terrorism, i am waiting for Tilly to come back at the forum since 27 July she maybe in vacation ?

I push the button leave the group because my page freeze it happen twice now and i promise it wont happen again.:wink_2:

Hello depotoo and Picaro , i hope so too...it is been a long time now she came at the forum.

I hope the staff could help me because i don't feel like going to the thread were some members are trolling about the terrorist Attack in Spain ?

Thank you the staff for the link but it don't work could you please give it to me again ?

- Global Islamic Extremism & Terrorism, i am waiting for Tilly to come back at the forum since 27 July she maybe in vacation ?

I push the button leave the group because my page freeze it happen twice now and i promise it wont happen again.:wink_2:
I'm so sorry, Dalia. I'm on my canal boat and can't always get online at the moment :cry:. But I've fixed it now! Also, Dogmaphobe is a mod on our board so if you have trouble getting me he can also re-invite etc. Hope you are well :smiliehug:

I'm so sorry, Dalia. I'm on my canal boat and can't always get online at the moment :cry:. But I've fixed it now! Also, Dogmaphobe is a mod on our board so if you have trouble getting me he can also re-invite etc. Hope you are well :smiliehug:
Hello Tilly, glad you are ok :thup: i did try again it stil don't work for me..thank for your help ! :)

Hello Tilly, glad you are ok :thup: i did try again it stil don't work for me..thank for your help ! :)
It still hasn't worked?

Oh good. You are ok!!

Canal boat??? Do tell!

It still hasn't worked?
Thank you Tilly it is working now.:)

I think that's an "Invite Only" social group. Can't get the link for you. If you're an invited member, you can go in and get it. Don't have to participate in the other threads.

And yeah -- I hope everything is OK with Tilly..

I think that's an "Invite Only" social group. Can't get the link for you. If you're an invited member, you can go in and get it. Don't have to participate in the other threads.

And yeah -- I hope everything is OK with Tilly..
Hello, i did create a thread about Barcelona attack in the private section i prefer to put it there flacaltenn.

Forum List

Back