Waiting for someone to blow Obama's head off.

She is probably a Tea Party member or at the least a supporter. Her words are straight from the script.

Sad part is you belittle what the hate you spread causes. :(

Not sure why I am asking this, but since when have I spread any hate?

Is it b/c we most likely dont see eye to eye on alot of things, and that hurts your feelings?

Is it b/c I believe in smaller gov't... the right to bear arms.... the right to keep a good portion of the money I earn....and the right to worship the God of my choice....?

She is probably a Tea Party member or at the least a supporter. Her words are straight from the script.

Sad part is you belittle what the hate you spread causes. :(

Not sure why I am asking this, but since when have I spread any hate?

Is it b/c we most likely dont see eye to eye on alot of things, and that hurts your feelings?

Is it b/c I believe in smaller gov't... the right to bear arms.... the right to keep a good portion of the money I earn....and the right to worship the God of my choice....?

:cuckoo:

Nice edit. But thank you for FINALLY backing up your claim.

Signed,

The idiot, because she wants claims supported and doesn't just believe typed words on a messageboard.

no. idiot because most normal people do not lie about shit like this.

a prank or a spoof is one thing, but this?

get a life away from the computer. seriously. I can't imagine your friends and family talking to you and having you act like a right wing lunatic saying all the time "show me proof" when they try to converse with you --- the few minutes a day you are not online. :lol:

What does my family have to do with your meltdown?

You're not too bright.

Nice edit. But thank you for FINALLY backing up your claim.

Signed,

The idiot, because she wants claims supported and doesn't just believe typed words on a messageboard.

get a life away from the computer. seriously. I can't imagine your friends and family talking to you and having you act like a right wing lunatic saying all the time "show me proof" when they try to converse with you --- the few minutes a day you are not online. :lol:

You're not too bright.

It is about imaging you talking to family and friends, not ABOUT your family.

gawd, you're as pathetic as always. no progress whatsoever. :( :( :(

You're not too bright.

OK. What does 'imaging my family' have to do with your meltdown?

You're not too bright.

OK. What does 'imaging my family' have to do with your meltdown?

meltdown?

Why do hysterical alarmists like you always hear people screaming in your heads? Don't you get it that most people are NOT like you? We don't have meltdowns, or get angry or get hateful when we argue with others.

geez

:doubt:

I don't like President Owe Bama and I haven't cared for anything he has done or said. I think he's the worst President this country has ever had BUT with that said, I would not like to see harm come to him. I look at him as a "Bad Example" that the next black President we ever have can avoid being like. With all of the very classy black people that this country could have picked to be the first black President, how in the world did we ever end up with this asshole? Please don't anybody harm him. Having him become some sort of a martyr would just add to my misery. I hope he gets voted out of office and is never heard from again. If he is shot, or somehow killed, we'll never stop hearing about this dipshit.

Your attitude leaves much to be desired. i didn't vote for Bush or Obama and I've never had the shitty juvenile attitude you have. We live in a nation were we agree who ever wins is President. We do not look at whom ever wins as that President of others, or the black or white President. :(

You saying that I have a shitty juvenile attitude makes me laugh. You're the biggest dip shit I have ever heard of. Your assessment of me has little, or I should say, no value.

I don't like President Owe Bama and I haven't cared for anything he has done or said. I think he's the worst President this country has ever had BUT with that said, I would not like to see harm come to him. I look at him as a "Bad Example" that the next black President we ever have can avoid being like. With all of the very classy black people that this country could have picked to be the first black President, how in the world did we ever end up with this asshole? Please don't anybody harm him. Having him become some sort of a martyr would just add to my misery. I hope he gets voted out of office and is never heard from again. If he is shot, or somehow killed, we'll never stop hearing about this dipshit.

Your attitude leaves much to be desired. i didn't vote for Bush or Obama and I've never had the shitty juvenile attitude you have. We live in a nation were we agree who ever wins is President. We do not look at whom ever wins as that President of others, or the black or white President. :(

You saying that I have a shitty juvenile attitude makes me laugh. You're the biggest dip shit I have ever heard of. Your assessment of me has little, or I should say, no value.

Love your avatar. Fits you. Not the Drac bit, but the juvenile rendition. Cartoon-ish, some would say. :eusa_whistle:

I am sure this person on facebook will be getting a visit from the Secret Service in the very near future. ~BH

Shit happens. I know these people and am not afraid to speak up. Others get bullied into silence. I know some people speak shit when angry, but others I've know are cunningly subversive. I don't like it coming from any side. :doubt:

Anyone posting shit like this or advocating the assassination of a sitting President needs to be arrested and jailed.

We have this concept here in America called voting. If you don't like your President, vote him out of office when the next election cycle comes around.

Anyone posting shit like this or advocating the assassination of a sitting President needs to be arrested and jailed.

We have this concept here in America called voting. If you don't like your President, vote him out of office when the next election cycle comes around.

I agree. Always have on this issue.

Somebody on FaceBook posted this about President Obama: "Waiting for someone to blow his head off if he keeps this shit up." on an Obama Arlington Cemetary poll.

obama10.png

Here is the poll: Do you approve of Obama's decision to skip the Memorial Day ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery to go on vacation?

And it is my opinion that shit like THIS that has got to stop. What the fuck is up with people?

This is what happens when the right wing noise machine keeps up a 24/7 hate campaign in order to win a stupid election. Google Obama, + Memorial Day + Arlington, and page after page of this kind of shit pops up.

The media and social networking sites are taking us down the road to civil unrest.

No, this is what happens when a President keeps his boot on the throats of the American people. People get angry. You can't piss in people's cheerios and not expect any blowback.

In any event, just like JFK, Gerald Ford and Reagan, the VP always has a hand in the attempt and Biden is just not up to it.

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- "I'm tired of rallies. I want to fight!" ...

One Union guy vs an onslaught of media and web nuts? get a life Fitnuts. get a life

One union guy vs. one nutjob on facebook.

Does the union guy represent all union guys?

Does the facebook nutjob represent all face book users?

Wasn't the union guy on youtube on the interwebs?

Wasn't the nutjob on facebook on the interwebs?

Tit for tat.

Forum List

Back