Wait Wut? Clorox Recalls Cleaning Products That May Contain Bacteria

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Oakland, California-based Clorox said Tuesday it has recalled its scented multi-surface cleaners and all-purpose cleaners. The recall doesn't include its iconic original pine-scented Pine-Sol, which is its only product registered as a disinfectant.

The recalled products also include scented CloroxPro Pine-Sol All Purpose Cleaners and Clorox Professional Pine-Sol Lemon Fresh Cleaners, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said in a statement.

Clorox recalls cleaning products that may contain bacteria

R.320e21b8ce21a271b301fe9e50a4b33b

They had one job. :laughing0301:

Oakland, California-based Clorox said Tuesday it has recalled its scented multi-surface cleaners and all-purpose cleaners. The recall doesn't include its iconic original pine-scented Pine-Sol, which is its only product registered as a disinfectant.

The recalled products also include scented CloroxPro Pine-Sol All Purpose Cleaners and Clorox Professional Pine-Sol Lemon Fresh Cleaners, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said in a statement.

You can't make this shit up! :laughing0301:

I'm taking its products without bleach

Oakland, California-based Clorox said Tuesday it has recalled its scented multi-surface cleaners and all-purpose cleaners. The recall doesn't include its iconic original pine-scented Pine-Sol, which is its only product registered as a disinfectant. The recalled products also include scented CloroxPro Pine-Sol All Purpose Cleaners and Clorox Professional Pine-Sol Lemon Fresh Cleaners, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said in a statement.

But wait. How can they contain bacteria if they are designed to KILL bacteria?

What the?? (I was going to finish the sentence, but I figured that I would keep it clean this time. *Drums and cymbals*)

Pine Sol and Clorox kills everything. Fact.

Will it get rid of the filth in the white house? Hmmm,... *Grabs Pine Sol and Clorox bottles*

Disclaimer: I am not wishing any actual harm on the president or vice president,.. but I do wish I could go spray those bottles in their faces. :auiqs.jpg:

grinch-grin.gif

Thier bacteria killing cleaning products can house living bacteria????

I'd like to see their sales charts for the last quarter of this year when January rolls around!!!

Forum List

Back