Wait For The Police?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. "Ex-WWE star Shawn Daivari seems to have saved the day Thursday when he put a passenger making violent threats against the rest of the train in a chokehold...

2. Daivari, also known as Sheik Abdul Bashir, was on a train to the Minneapolis airport when he heard the man “saying racial and anti-Semitic stuff,” but didn’t take action until the man began making physical threats...

3. ...one older guy sitting in a chair and he told the guy, “Hey, sit down, you’re making the train ride really uncomfortable for everybody.” At that point, the guy just got right in front of the older guy and physically threatened him, even threatened to kill him.

4. ...we went another stop after that, which was another two minutes. When the doors opened, nobody got on the train, so we knew there were no cops waiting to get on and help.

5. I didn’t know if this guy had a knife in his pocket or a gun in his backpack, so I just went up to him, turned him around, grabbed him in a rear naked choke/sleeper hold and held until I felt his body go limp.

6. Then I just grabbed him by the seat of his pants and his collar and I threw him off the train.

7. about 20 minutes. It was one thing when he was saying all that racial stuff, but when he started threatening passengers, I didn’t know if it was just a big guy talking tough like he’s at a bar or if he’s got a weapon.

8. By the time I got to the airport, there were still no cops at the train station."
Ex-WWE Wrestler Shawn Daivari Puts Violent Passenger on Minneapolis Train in Rear Naked Chokehold | TheBlaze.com

9. "Daivari said he held the man until he lost consciousness, emptying his bladder in the process. For the next 45 seconds, he held the man in a scissor hold until the train reached its next stop and he threw the man's limp frame off the train.

10. "That was the hardest part," Daivari recalled. "He was a big, fat guy -- 280 pounds. I had to lug him out the door. It was like throwing out a dead ox."

"Stuff like this happens, and when it does, people need to take care of themselves as well," he said. "It might be that one second too long, and you live to regret it."
Professional wrestler KOs man hurling slurs, threats on train - Minneapolis News and Weather KMSP FOX 9

That's my America.

Forum List

Back