Wage Strikes Planned at Fast-Food Outlets

So, why does the government collect taxes, then?

Multiple reasons. Demand is one reason. It also guarantees all debts, assets, and prices are denominated in the national currency. Taxes can also be used as a tool to regulate aggregate demand.

Sorry, what you've said so far has disqualified you from conversation. Have a good life.
Actually, you proved you are delusional by saying anyone is disqualified from anything. You see, truth is, you have no say in such things, and no power at all. Though you have proven yourself to be delusional. Again.

Shouldn't delusional people be disqualified?? Seems like a good idea. Maybe you should disqualify yourself.

Last edited:
Multiple reasons. Demand is one reason. It also guarantees all debts, assets, and prices are denominated in the national currency. Taxes can also be used as a tool to regulate aggregate demand.

Sorry, what you've said so far has disqualified you from conversation. Have a good life.
Actually, you proved you are delusional by saying anyone is disqualified from anything. You see, truth is, you have no say in such things, and no power at all. Though you have proven yourself to be delusional. Again.

Shouldn't delusional people be disqualified?? Seems like a good idea. Maybe you should disqualify yourself.

The implication is that he has disqualified himself from a discussion with me. I never claimed I could control conversations between him and anyone else. If you TRULY believe I was commanding people to not talk to him, you're as crazy as a person that thinks the government just creates the money it spends and that taxation is just a tool to regulate demand.

The implication is that he has disqualified himself from a discussion with me. I never claimed I could control conversations between him and anyone else. If you TRULY believe I was commanding people to not talk to him, you're as crazy as a person that thinks the government just creates the money it spends and that taxation is just a tool to regulate demand.

So where does $$$$ come from?

Governance, correctly controlled, can facilitate in creating wealth for its citizens. It is inherently incapable of creating wealth. When it attempts to do so by appropriating means of production or by excessive regulation <such as minimum wage>, it invariably creates an artificial economy which in turn fails to the detriment of the entire population except those empowered.

The Federal Reserve has to trust the US Treasury that it will eventually compensate them for printing or minting more currency.

You must have some clue of something, right??? Lets look again at what you said:
Assuming you understand the kings english, you just told someone that they were no longer qualified to be in the conversation. Perhaps you just do not understand what you yourself say.

So, how do you increase the money supply??? You must have taken some economics somewhere, though it does not show. Any clue, me boy???

Governance, correctly controlled, can facilitate in creating wealth for its citizens. It is inherently incapable of creating wealth. When it attempts to do so by appropriating means of production or by excessive regulation <such as minimum wage>, it invariably creates an artificial economy which in turn fails to the detriment of the entire population except those empowered.
Damn. Thanks for your opinion. You must know how profound you are, and therefor how much we all respect your opinion.

So, is ignorance bliss??

The Federal Reserve has to trust the US Treasury that it will eventually compensate them for printing or minting more currency.
Strike one.

By the way, try to read your sentence before hitting the post button. Your sentence makes no rational sense.

Where?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wppmkOLUiJM]Jeopardy Theme - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Strike one.

By the way, try to read your sentence before hitting the post button. Your sentence makes no rational sense.

Every add hamownim I get means I win.

It makes perfect sense if you can read.
The Federal Reserve is a private concern that creates currency and lends it to the US which the lends it out to various financial entities.
The FR would not do this if they thought they wouldn't make a profit.
The FR will create currency if it trusts the US to pay it back.
Following so far?
Like every other business entity, the FR doesn't really car about how much is requested as long as they eventually make a profit.

Strike one.

The Federal Reserve is a private concern that creates currency and lends it to the US which the lends it out to various financial entities.
Following so far?
Like every other business entity, the FR doesn't really car about how much is requested as long as they eventually make a profit.
Strike two.
Jesus, that was ignorant.

By the way, there is no such thing as "add hamownim".
You not only make up economic processes, but words. Good for you.

Strike one.

Following so far?

The FED remits any profits to the Treasury every year. The Treasury doesn't borrow from the FED. You'd be implying that the FED has access to a source of funds which the Treasury does not. This simply isn't the case, at all. All the FED does is provide the monetary basis for the Treasury's fiscal policy.

Strike one.

Following so far?

The FED remits any profits to the Treasury every year. The Treasury doesn't borrow from the FED. You'd be implying that the FED has access to a source of funds which the Treasury does not. This simply isn't the case, at all. All the FED does is provide the monetary basis for the Treasury's fiscal policy.

From what I understand the Fed maintains it's infrastructure from US Treasury funding.

Following so far?

From what I understand the Fed maintains it's infrastructure from US Treasury funding.

Here:

PublicEye.org - The Website of Political Research Associates

Here:

So the US Treasury creates currency but can only use it as the FR dictates?

Here:

The FED loans base $$$$ into existence. The Treasury spends base $$$ into existence. The FED acts as the monetary agent for the Treasury's fiscal policy.

The Treasury doesn't "borrow" in any meaningful sense of the word, since it spends $$$$ money into existence, and the FED does remit profits to the Treasury. The federal government spends/creates $$$$ through crediting private bank accounts or by writing Treasury checks. For the purposes of our discussion, there really isn't a need to separate the FED and Treasury. The Treasury writes a claim on itself whenever it writes a check against its account over at the FED. Every time it does this, there's a compositional change in reserve balances within the banking system.

Last edited:

No, the FR prints currency that we use as money. Look at a dollar...at the top, it shows that it's a Federal Reserve note. It can reduce the amount of currency it circulates to fight inflation or print more currency to fight deflation. It is quasi-government and partially private bank. That's why, though Presidents nominate the Fed Board and the Senate confirms, they can't control the Fed's policies.

The U.S. Treasury is a department within the Executive Department of the U.S. government that is responsible for managing the revenue of the United States Government. Money taken in from taxes, etc. It is the Treasury Department that actually pays the bills of the United States after money is appropriated by Congress. I find the ignorance of some in this thread and their explanation of the role of the Fed to be astounding and discouraging.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back