Waffle House gunman's rifle jammed...which allowed it to be wrestled away...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
As I thought from the witness description of the shooter looking at his rifle....

Waffle House Shooter Had Been Arrested in 'Restricted Area' Outside White House Last Year - The Truth About Guns

Reinking is still on the loose and police believe he may be armed. According to an NPR report, the only reason the number of casualties this morning wasn’t higher was that Reinking’s rifle jammed.

A Waffle House patron who saw that the gunman was “apparently struggling or looking at” with his rifle, and took advantage of the moment by “rushing him,” wresting the gun away and throwing it behind the counter – prompting the gunman to leave.

As I thought from the witness description of the shooter looking at his rifle....

Waffle House Shooter Had Been Arrested in 'Restricted Area' Outside White House Last Year - The Truth About Guns

Reinking is still on the loose and police believe he may be armed. According to an NPR report, the only reason the number of casualties this morning wasn’t higher was that Reinking’s rifle jammed.

A Waffle House patron who saw that the gunman was “apparently struggling or looking at” with his rifle, and took advantage of the moment by “rushing him,” wresting the gun away and throwing it behind the counter – prompting the gunman to leave.

FFS? DANG! Turn off your Camera!

upload_2018-4-22_17-39-48.png

And your issue IS?

that hero had balls of steel! :eek:

Not really, We have so many AR-XXX public attacks now.
We've learned, stay still. You Die.

Like we already know if on planes now. To JUST take anyone down that starts BS!
I will not wait if say, I see a weapon in hand in the air.
I will wait, if at boarding gates, As I get the standard BS Free ride coupons or so.

that hero had balls of steel! :eek:

Not really, We have so many AR-XXX public attacks now.
We've learned, stay still. You Die.

Like we already know if on planes now. To JUST take anyone down that starts BS!
I will not wait if say, I see a weapon in hand in the air.
I will wait, if at boarding gates, As I get the standard BS Free ride coupons or so.

English is your friend. Try using it, cuz damn, that made no sense

So I read that the fucker's father gave the weapons back to him, after the feds took them away.

The guy needs to be charged for that and made an example of. That's utterly stupid.

That's why I keep telling liberals the AR15 is not a good home defense weapon. It's the jam-o-matic.

If you really want to shoot up some shit, grab an AK. Those things still shoot after 30 years in the mud in Vietnam.

That's why I keep telling liberals the AR15 is not a good home defense weapon. It's the jam-o-matic.

If you really want to shoot up some shit, grab an AK. Those things still shoot after 30 years in the mud in Vietnam.

Yep....mine could cycle a ham and cheese sandwich. IDK...the AR feels like a toy to me by comparison.

I got mine before they started going extinct in New Yorkistan. Traded in my Rossi 92 lever action in 44mag....like $1.50/rd at the time plus the damn thing would blow my shoulder off with every shot.

Forum List

Back