Waffen SS during WWII

The Waffen SS during WWII were arguably the best trained and most professional combat soldiers to fight in any modern war. Their field grade and staff officers came from Prussian families who's ancestors had been military men for several generations. ... :cool:
They also committed some of the worst war crimes so I wouldn't call them 'professional'.

I wish I included your point. I'll ad:

Professional to the point they made the current Ukranians want Stalin back?

:)
its an old Stalinist myth no one wants koba back , everyone knew what koba was going to do to them , and they were gonna die from hunger again, and they have been right ...

Soviet famine of 1946–47 - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1946–47

Jump to In Russia - In the summer of 1946 there was a famine in the provinces of Rostov, Voronezh, Orel, Kursk and Tambov which was made worse by a ...
In Moldova · ‎In Ukraine

We might be talking about two different things. I'm talking about 1942 when the Germans somehow looked so bad they had partisans fighting them in favor of Stalin.

red partisans? this institute was created by NKVD and mostly stated to do something in 1943 , Belarus and eastern - central Ukraine . but still Germans had 0 problem with NKVD partisans. NKVD partisans killed mostly local teachers, "olders", people who worked well in villages, etc. . German anti - terrorist tactic worked very well . so result of red- NKVD partisans activity was genocide Belarusians and partly Ukrainians

Japan was neither defeated nor defenseless. How many casualties did they inflict on the Marines at Iwo? If they were desperately trying to surrender why did they refuse to surrender unconditionally?
WRONG, but you won't accept the truth. You can't

Iwo was early in 1945 and does not apply to our discussion, Secondly, Iwo was nothing but a terrible waste of young American lives, for nothing but more stars for the commanders. Iwo was not used after it was taken, for aerial bombing of a defenseless nation. Do you know from what base the a-bombs were delivered? It wasn't Iwo.

As a typical duped American, (I was there once), you fail to understand Japan and the murderous consequences of FDR's bloodthirsty "unconditional surrender" requirement.
Iwo was needed as an air base for the invasion of Japan. Okinawa was much later and the "defenseless" Japanese inflicted 50,000 casualties. They mostly fought to the death so I don't know they considered themselves defeated.

I'm willing to accept any truth, you just haven't shown me much. I'm not much of a conspiracy guy.
WRONG. Iwo was NEVER used for an air base by the US. Please look it up.
what????!!!!!!!!!!!!

300px-P-51s_at_North_Field_Iwo_Jima_1945.jpg
Where’s those damn bombers?

WRONG, but you won't accept the truth. You can't

Iwo was early in 1945 and does not apply to our discussion, Secondly, Iwo was nothing but a terrible waste of young American lives, for nothing but more stars for the commanders. Iwo was not used after it was taken, for aerial bombing of a defenseless nation. Do you know from what base the a-bombs were delivered? It wasn't Iwo.

As a typical duped American, (I was there once), you fail to understand Japan and the murderous consequences of FDR's bloodthirsty "unconditional surrender" requirement.
Iwo was needed as an air base for the invasion of Japan. Okinawa was much later and the "defenseless" Japanese inflicted 50,000 casualties. They mostly fought to the death so I don't know they considered themselves defeated.

I'm willing to accept any truth, you just haven't shown me much. I'm not much of a conspiracy guy.
what????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three planes doesn’t make an air base. LOL.

what????!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have PROVEN beyond a doubt to not know anything about WW2
Iwo was an airbase used by the US

what????!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have PROVEN beyond a doubt to not know anything about WW2
Iwo was an airbase used by the US
that's right.

Forum List

Back