Wade: what a bitter little loser!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I just recieved the following email directly from Wade to my pesonal email account. I had given it to him a while back when I asked him to store a file for me that I had for a thread. Long story. Anyway, wtf is this guy talking about?? :rolleyes:
Just so you know, Jimmy is editing the emails I've sent him and placing their content out of context, and what he is not telling you people is that he is making implied threats towards me personally in his.

Wade.

freeandfun1 said:
Hey, I just recieved the following email directly from Wade to my pesonal email account. I had given it to him a while back when I asked him to store a file for me that I had for a thread. Long story. Anyway, wtf is this guy talking about?? :rolleyes:

The truth is in the email themselves. Anyone interested can PM me and I will happily forward to them all the emails including headers. Every email he sent me was posted in it's entirety here except for one where I only posted the bottom half of his email. The top half was the usual rant about how he was banned for no reason at all.

The 'implied threat' he is speaking about is me addressing him by his last name. I wanted to make it clear to him that I knew exactly who he was. Yep, a little searching revealed his full name, address and telephone number. I tend to want to know who I am dealing with when someone threatens my website.

He sent an email to my registrar 2 days ago because the information supplied in my WHOIS was innacurate. In other words, he thought he was going to have the domain itself cancelled. Here's the follow up email he sent me after he made his complaint to them:

Your a moran!

BTW: get your compliance notice yet? Supena's? LOL

What made the little turd think I would get a 'subpoena' is beyond me. I simply updated the information when I received the notice and then went ahead and made the information private, which makes it inaccessible to all but the registrar themselves.

Again, if anyone has any doubt as to the truth of what I have posted, PM me and I will have every one of his emails forwarded and you can judge for yourselves as to Wade's mental stability.

Wade has followed up with what I hope will be his final email. He has somewhat retracted his threats. Hopefully he'll move on now. He still claims I am unethical, but of course I couldn't care less what he thinks. My offer still stands for anyone who may have reservations about the way I handled this issue.

Other than that, I consider this to be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back