WACO

Did anyone watch the WACO mini series on the Paramount (Spike) network?
To me it it made the Branch Davidians and David Koresh look like the victims of an out of control
federal law enforcement agents, specifically the ATF and the FBI.

The ATF could have taken Koresh into custody at any time had they wanted. The federal "gubermint" was embarrassed by the Ruby Ridge incident and they wanted revenge and they wanted to demonize and marginalize anyone that was pro-2nd amendment and against a federal, corporate entity that is ran out of the District of Columbia that has it's own corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871.

Personally? I spit and piss on the Feds by exposing them every chance I get and they don't like it that I rescinded my U.S citizenship and no longer under their acts, statutes, codes and ordinances. I have been a thorn in their side for years. They can eat shit and die for all I care. Live free or die.......I will never submit to the Feds.

Oh, brother. There's that fiction about the Act of 1871 again. I haven't read most of your fiction for awhile, but at least you are consistent with it. It's sad to see such delusional garbage being posted by you. And if you are living in this country you do, indeed, have to comply with federal, state and local laws. If you rescinded your citizenship and are still living here, you are foolish to think you don't have to comply. Of course, if you don't violate any laws, then you probably are safe for now.

Do I know you? Where have we crossed paths before? Your piss poor attempts at replying to prior my posts must have been rather lame or I would have recognized you.

BUT, to answer your question? Your beloved "gubermint" is indeed a corporate entity and all of their subsidiaries can be found on the Dun and Bradstreet website...did you know that even the Supreme Court of USA.INC is incorporated? Why does it matter? Go back and use the search feature...plug in my name and "USA.INC" and educate yourself. I am here to help! I obey constitutional law/ Common Law...not acts, statutes, codes and ordinances because I opted out of the UCC-1 and severed my ties to USA.INC.

I know more than you, SusieQ.......learn, grow, evolve.......the key to the shackles and the cage that makes you a prisoner are in your pocket. Knowledge is power......

Hosea Chapter 4, verse 6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Wow, what a comeback. More fiction. And, quoting the Bible? LOL? Yeah, you severed your ties--LMAO! Tell that to a judge if you ever are arrested. He or she would laugh in your face and/or have you committed for 30 days. You should do some research about people who have done exactly what you have done. So I guess you won't be collecting Social Security in the future, right? After all, you severed all ties! I bet your employer is still deducting Social Security taxes and Medicare taxes from your paychecks. What a laugh you are!

It was an excellent series. The story needs to be told.

However, it was so infuriating watching the jackbooted government assholes that I couldn't even watch the last episode.

The sad thing is that story was not fiction but actually happen.

Never trust the government. They are never going to look after your interest. They will take your money, fuck you and if they feel like it kill you and your children. Waco is a great example.

best damn post on this thread,hands down,no contest.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

It was an excellent series. The story needs to be told.

However, it was so infuriating watching the jackbooted government assholes that I couldn't even watch the last episode.

The sad thing is that story was not fiction but actually happen.

Never trust the government. They are never going to look after your interest. They will take your money, fuck you and if they feel like it kill you and your children. Waco is a great example.

Really?

I think the real lesson of Waco should be don't be a religious nut who lets a creep rape your children and sell guns.
Do you believe Koresh was raping children? Have you read any of the books on this subject, such as The Ashes of Waco?

As far as Koresh "selling guns," why does that upset you? Do you believe there is something inherently wrong with selling guns? WalMart sells guns. So do lots of others, major corporations as well as individuals.

What you don't know, and possibly don't wish to know, is several of the Branch Davidians were federally licensed firearms dealers and the Branch Davidians operated an active mail-order firearms and accessories business. In spite of strenuous efforts on the part of the BATF no evidence was ever produced to show the Davidians had broken any gun laws. Everything the feds had to say about that was fabricated.

You need to do some reading on the subject.

No this troll has done NO RESEARCH into this case whatsoever and will never watch any of those videos or read the books.He is a paid shill that has penetrated this site sent here to troll by his handlers.

The only fault of the ATF and the FBI was going ahead with the first raid even though people had advance knowledge of it, causing the deaths of at least three agents when people inside the compound opened fire on them. This wasn't the first time that cops screwed up. Remember the 1985 bombing of Philadelphia in an effort to get members of MOVE, when everyone in the MOVE fortified house died, and 61 homes were burnt to the ground:

1985: When Philly police dropped a bomb on a residential neighborhood

Nobody remembers MOVE or thinks that they were murdered by heartless government officials. MOVE seems to have been a Koresh-type outfit. Nobody even remembers the innocent people who were burnt out of 61+ homes in the area as a result of a bomb set off by law enforcement.

So I don't know how why what happened in Waco should be remembered. Koresh was known for the sexual abuse and grooming of female children and other abuse of male children. Koresh opened fire on agents with an arrest warrant some 51 days before. The fires were set by the Branch Davidians themselves. It was the county sheriff's department that first contacted the ATF.

Growing Up Under Koresh: Cult Children Tell of Abuses

Life inside apocalyptic religious sect involved in 1993 Waco siege

Waco siege - Wikipedia

How the 1993 Waco standoff began with a bloody gunbattle that federal agents now regret | Crime | Dallas News

I was home that day to clean the carpets and watched the entire incident unfold in real time. Even after the fire started, no one attempted to escape. I started screaming at the TV when I saw no one coming out. The fires were set in two different places.

All of this BS about Waco is just that.

okay you just lost your credibility using wikipedia as a sopurce,they are controlled by the government,they type in whatever they want you to hear.your credibility is shot to hell same as joes is as well with that lie the davidians started the fires,all you have to do is watch one of the videos and it CLEARLY shows a tank with a flame thrower mounted on it shooint flames onto the compound.:rolleyes: so yes waco,the version of events given by the government which is the links you have,is bullshit.:up:

But again, Koresh and his nuts offed themselves, not the government.

Of course. The government was just there trying to talk them out of it. With incendiary grenades.

you are making wayyyyy too much sense for these government worshippers to comprehend.so much sense that their brains will overload from logic and common sense that they will have a heart attack.LOL

I know you don't read all my posts, Joe, but I do.

Do you like red, blue - or just the traditional black best?

I like not having to share my streets with pedophile cultists with guns...

that's what I like.

Heh.. yeah, I know what you like. It's in every one of your posts. I honestly don't recall a thread on government overreach where you weren't cheering for the government.
you have noticed that as well huh?
:iyfyus.jpg: he always evades facts and gets angry when he cant counter them and never looks at the evidence in videos you give him.:iyfyus.jpg:

So what? If that was the case, you get a lawyer and you argue it in court.
You obviously didn't read Dick Reavis' book, The Ashes of Waco, in which he exhaustively quotes Koresh's lawyer, Dick DeGuerin, who was the only private citizen afforded access to Koresh which was limited to one brief visit. The FBI denied any further access to DeGuerin, citing concern for DeGuerin's safety, which DeGuerin dismissed as subterfuge.

From the very beginning of that standoff Koresh's demand for access to the media, either directly or through his lawyer, was, except for that one brief visit, strenuously avoided. The Press (and the public in general) was confined to an area two full miles from the site of the standoff -- supposedly for their safety. The only thing they (and the public) knew about what was going on was what the FBI told them.

Dozens of reporters pleaded for access to Koresh by telephone, which was denied. This blanket of secrecy convinced Koresh that he would never have access to public opinion, whether via the media by telephone from behind the walls of the compound or in a court of Law. The pivotal question here is why was Koresh denied this access.

Are you not personally offended by it?

You don't go shooting at the LEO's serving it (a flawed warrant).

It seems that either you are some kind of LEO, or you're a textbook authoritarian personality, or you're both. I believe this because I know two New York City police officers who have candidly condemned the actions of the feds at Waco, both BATF and FBI/HRT (Hostage "Rescue" Team).

Going further; you might not be aware that the jury in a Texas state criminal court acquitted each of the Branch Davidians who admitted returning fire when the ATF stormed their residence. This acquittal was based on the fact that in accordance with Texas state law the ATF's actions were unlawful, excessively aggressive, and the Davidians had a right to defend their home against them.

JURY ACQUITS CULT MEMBERS OF MURDER IN WACO SHOOTOUT

The federal courts take a different view of the situation. So whichever point of view you happen to agree with will serve as an indicator of your personal orientation in the matter of civil rights and the rights of citizens in relation to the law-enforcement establishment.
[/QUOTE]

and he NEVER will,Lysistrata obviously did not read it either. we know what a troll joe is.Lets see is SHE is any different and willing to accept the challenge to read it.my guess is no,yours? LOL

So what? If that was the case, you get a lawyer and you argue it in court.
You obviously didn't read Dick Reavis' book, The Ashes of Waco, in which he exhaustively quotes Koresh's lawyer, Dick DeGuerin, who was the only private citizen afforded access to Koresh which was limited to one brief visit. The FBI denied any further access to DeGuerin, citing concern for DeGuerin's safety, which DeGuerin dismissed as subterfuge.

From the very beginning of that standoff Koresh's demand for access to the media, either directly or through his lawyer, was, except for that one brief visit, strenuously avoided. The Press (and the public in general) was confined to an area two full miles from the site of the standoff -- supposedly for their safety. The only thing they (and the public) knew about what was going on was what the FBI told them.

Dozens of reporters pleaded for access to Koresh by telephone, which was denied. This blanket of secrecy convinced Koresh that he would never have access to public opinion, whether via the media by telephone from behind the walls of the compound or in a court of Law. The pivotal question here is why was Koresh denied this access.

Are you not personally offended by it?

You don't go shooting at the LEO's serving it (a flawed warrant).

It seems that either you are some kind of LEO, or you're a textbook authoritarian personality, or you're both. I believe this because I know two New York City police officers who have candidly condemned the actions of the feds at Waco, both BATF and FBI/HRT (Hostage "Rescue" Team).

Going further; you might not be aware that the jury in a Texas state criminal court acquitted each of the Branch Davidians who admitted returning fire when the ATF stormed their residence. This acquittal was based on the fact that in accordance with Texas state law the ATF's actions were unlawful, excessively aggressive, and the Davidians had a right to defend their home against them.

JURY ACQUITS CULT MEMBERS OF MURDER IN WACO SHOOTOUT

The federal courts take a different view of the situation. So whichever point of view you happen to agree with will serve as an indicator of your personal orientation in the matter of civil rights and the rights of citizens in relation to the law-enforcement establishment.
[/QUOTE]

this is what he is going to do next knowing you OWED his ass here.he ALWAYS gets angry and does this when he is losing an argument and cant counter the evidence.comedy gold.

tumblr_inline_mlh3y2JltW1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:
Oh, brother. There's that fiction about the Act of 1871 again. I haven't read most of your fiction for awhile, but at least you are consistent with it. It's sad to see such delusional garbage being posted by you. And if you are living in this country you do, indeed, have to comply with federal, state and local laws. If you rescinded your citizenship and are still living here, you are foolish to think you don't have to comply. Of course, if you don't violate any laws, then you probably are safe for now.

Dale rarely leaves his basement.

You lamely scoff at my postings while laughing nervously, look around hoping others will support you.....it's not happening.

No, guy, you see, I'm one of the few people who will tell you that you are crazy and a completely awful person. Everyone else treats you the way they treat the ragged homeless person who screams at the CIA operative who has cleverly disguised himself as a lamp-post.

Ouch....that pierced my soul like a thousand teeny, tiny, microscopic daggers. Well played, Joseph....well played.

(snicker)

To me it it made the Branch Davidians and David Koresh look like the victims of an out of control

The ATF could have taken Koresh into custody at any time had they wanted. The federal "gubermint" was embarrassed by the Ruby Ridge incident and they wanted revenge and they wanted to demonize and marginalize anyone that was pro-2nd amendment and against a federal, corporate entity that is ran out of the District of Columbia that has it's own corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871.

Personally? I spit and piss on the Feds by exposing them every chance I get and they don't like it that I rescinded my U.S citizenship and no longer under their acts, statutes, codes and ordinances. I have been a thorn in their side for years. They can eat shit and die for all I care. Live free or die.......I will never submit to the Feds.

Do I know you? Where have we crossed paths before? Your piss poor attempts at replying to prior my posts must have been rather lame or I would have recognized you.

BUT, to answer your question? Your beloved "gubermint" is indeed a corporate entity and all of their subsidiaries can be found on the Dun and Bradstreet website...did you know that even the Supreme Court of USA.INC is incorporated? Why does it matter? Go back and use the search feature...plug in my name and "USA.INC" and educate yourself. I am here to help! I obey constitutional law/ Common Law...not acts, statutes, codes and ordinances because I opted out of the UCC-1 and severed my ties to USA.INC.

I know more than you, SusieQ.......learn, grow, evolve.......the key to the shackles and the cage that makes you a prisoner are in your pocket. Knowledge is power......

Hosea Chapter 4, verse 6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Wow, what a comeback. More fiction. And, quoting the Bible? LOL? Yeah, you severed your ties--LMAO! Tell that to a judge if you ever are arrested. He or she would laugh in your face and/or have you committed for 30 days. You should do some research about people who have done exactly what you have done. So I guess you won't be collecting Social Security in the future, right? After all, you severed all ties! I bet your employer is still deducting Social Security taxes and Medicare taxes from your paychecks. What a laugh you are!

"Let him who wishes to be deceived, be deceived".........look up that quote and the origin of it. I have no reason to have to go before an administrator that works on behalf of the corporate entity that he/she may be representing. There are remedies and since courts can only deal with a "person" per Black's Law Dictionary 6th edition (as it pertains to statutory law) there are maneuvers that you can use. Going to court and "boarding the ship" subjects you to the jurisdiction of said court. If there is no victim, there is no crime under Common Law. You have much to learn.

Funny that you singled him out. Okay maybe his posts about the bible were funny but You OBVIOUSLY have not read any of joe,synthyolics or Lysistratas posts because he has NOTHING on them on what a laugh THEY are.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: at least he is not a sad excuse for a human being like THEY are.:iyfyus.jpg:

The only fault of the ATF and the FBI was going ahead with the first raid even though people had advance knowledge of it, causing the deaths of at least three agents when people inside the compound opened fire on them. This wasn't the first time that cops screwed up. Remember the 1985 bombing of Philadelphia in an effort to get members of MOVE, when everyone in the MOVE fortified house died, and 61 homes were burnt to the ground:

Nobody remembers MOVE or thinks that they were murdered by heartless government officials. MOVE seems to have been a Koresh-type outfit. Nobody even remembers the innocent people who were burnt out of 61+ homes in the area as a result of a bomb set off by law enforcement.

So I don't know how why what happened in Waco should be remembered. Koresh was known for the sexual abuse and grooming of female children and other abuse of male children. Koresh opened fire on agents with an arrest warrant some 51 days before. The fires were set by the Branch Davidians themselves. It was the county sheriff's department that first contacted the ATF.

Waco siege - Wikipedia

How the 1993 Waco standoff began with a bloody gunbattle that federal agents now regret | Crime | Dallas News

I was home that day to clean the carpets and watched the entire incident unfold in real time. Even after the fire started, no one attempted to escape. I started screaming at the TV when I saw no one coming out. The fires were set in two different places.

okay you just lost your credibility using wikipedia as a sopurce,they are controlled by the government,they type in whatever they want you to hear.your credibility is shot to hell same as joes is as well with that lie the davidians started the fires,all you have to do is watch one of the videos and it CLEARLY shows a tank with a flame thrower mounted on it shooint flames onto the compound.:rolleyes: so yes waco,the version of events given by the government which is the links you have,is bullshit.:up:

I saw the whole thing in real time. That was gas being shot. The vehicle did not have a flamethrower on it. The fires started in two separate places, one well away from the vehicle. As I have said before, no one came out of the building. Why not. wouldn't you leave a two-story building if it were burning?

Why did the Branch Davidians open fire on the federal agents, killing and wounding several, 51 days before the fire?

Why did they send some children away and not all of them? Some of the saved children even said in advance that Koresh was going to burn the place down.

Why do the right-winger like to protect and honor child rapists? Most of us find the prospect of a child being raped disgusting, not "funny."

How would you have gotten out the women and children being held in this compound by a group of insane and well-armed men, capable of rape and murder?

Law enforcement lets these standoffs last far too long. We saw that with the Bundy thing in Oregon, too. The Bundy group should have had its asses kicked out and jailed weeks before. This stupid nonsense by the tiny-penis fake men has got to stop. Now. Their stupid theatrics are not more important than the safety of society.

Waco siege - Wikipedia

I saw the whole thing in real time. That was gas being shot. The vehicle did not have a flamethrower on it. The fires started in two separate places, one well away from the vehicle. As I have said before, no one came out of the building. Why not. wouldn't you leave a two-story building if it were burning?

Why did the Branch Davidians open fire on the federal agents, killing and wounding several, 51 days before the fire?

Why did they send some children away and not all of them? Some of the saved children even said in advance that Koresh was going to burn the place down.

Why do the right-winger like to protect and honor child rapists? Most of us find the prospect of a child being raped disgusting, not "funny."

How would you have gotten out the women and children being held in this compound by a group of insane and well-armed men, capable of rape and murder?

Law enforcement lets these standoffs last far too long. We saw that with the Bundy thing in Oregon, too. The Bundy group should have had its asses kicked out and jailed weeks before. This stupid nonsense by the tiny-penis fake men has got to stop. Now. Their stupid theatrics are not more important than the safety of society.

Bull-fucking shit....don't try that shit on me. I was in Dallas, Texas and watched the whole thing live by one of the Dallas affiliates. They fried the people...those that were left any way. They had to in order to cover up their crime. Koresh opened the door when the raid started hitting him and killing one of the people in the house. Stop being such a sheeple.

BTW, you OBVIOUSLY don't have a fucking clue as to what the Oregon stand-off was about or how Lavoy Finicum was shot in the back by a gutless Fed...but most little commies don't so you have plenty of company in the party of "stupid".

Waco siege - Wikipedia

Bull-fucking shit....don't try that shit on me. I was in Dallas, Texas and watched the whole thing live by one of the Dallas affiliates. They fried the people...those that were left any way. They had to in order to cover up their crime. Koresh opened the door when the raid started hitting him and killing one of the people in the house. Stop being such a sheeple.

BTW, you OBVIOUSLY don't have a fucking clue as to what the Oregon stand-off was about or how Lavoy Finicum was shot in the back by a gutless Fed...but most little commies don't so you have plenty of company in the party of "stupid".

I have to call BS on you. Answer me why there was a gunfight 51 days earlier. Answer me as to how it was that no one attempted to flee when the fire started. Answer me why right-wingers defend child rapists and groomers.

As for Oregon, those little bitches weren't supposed to be there doing what they did in the first place, so their motive is entirely irrelevant. Finicum said days earlier that he wanted to die, and the little skank was killed attempting to draw a weapon. No great loss. He should have kept his hands in the air and awaited a pat-down search. Cops get off for killing unarmed black men all the time, saying that they perceived that they were in danger. Finicum was armed., and he certainly looked like he was going for it.

And I'm a "little commie?" You have no way of knowing what my views on economics are. How childish of you.

Waco siege - Wikipedia

I have to call BS on you. Answer me why there was a gunfight 51 days earlier. Answer me as to how it was that no one attempted to flee when the fire started.
As for Oregon, those little bitches weren't supposed to be there doing what they did in the first place, so their motive is entirely irrelevant. Finicum said days earlier that he wanted to die, and the little skank was killed attempting to draw a weapon. No great loss. He should have kept his hands in the air and awaited a pat-down search. Cops get off for killing unarmed black men all the time, saying that they perceived that they were in danger. Finicum was armed., and he certainly looked like he was going for it.

Are you fucking dense, deaf or both? The first thing the weekend Rambos did was shoot at Koresh when he opened the door wounding him and killing an unarmed man. It certainly appears from the tale of the tape that it was the last mighty ATF "warrior" that fired his machine gun blindly through the window probably killing his fellow jack-booted storm troopers.

As far as Finicum goes, his hands were up and he was hit in the side with a rubber bullet and when he reacted, they shot him 9 times. They then turned their attention to the SUV hitting Ryan Bundy in the shoulder. As usual, you don't know diddly squat and you would have been a good little nazi citizen "Sieg Heiling" your ass off when der fuehrer passed by.

Funny that you singled him out. Okay maybe his posts about the bible were funny but You OBVIOUSLY have not read any of joe,synthyolics or Lysistratas posts because he has NOTHING on them on what a laugh THEY are.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: at least he is not a sad excuse for a human being like THEY are.:iyfyus.jpg:

Whether he is a sad excuse for a human being remains debatable. Part of me thinks he is, but another part of me thinks he may be schizophrenic, and it is because of that I really don't want to be responsible--directly or indirectly--for triggering him if he is. Separating fact from fiction is difficult for individuals such as Dale. He could also have paranoid delusional trends. It is difficult to imagine he actually believes the content of many of his comments here.

No this troll has done NO RESEARCH into this case whatsoever and will never watch any of those videos or read the books.He is a paid shill that has penetrated this site sent here to troll by his handlers.

Actually, I've read a lot of books on Waco...

I just don't get weepy about pedophile cultists killing themselves.

I'm more like, "More food for me!"

Whether he is a sad excuse for a human being remains debatable. Part of me thinks he is, but another part of me thinks he may be schizophrenic, and it is because of that I really don't want to be responsible--directly or indirectly--for triggering him if he is. Separating fact from fiction is difficult for individuals such as Dale. He could also have paranoid delusional trends. It is difficult to imagine he actually believes the content of many of his comments here.

Susie, I know what I know and I am very secure in my assertions. There isn't anyone here outside of Bulldog, that has ever done more than play the "Uh-Uh?!?!?" card....that's not debate, it's not discussion nor is it in anyway an attempt to try and understand how things really work. You all have been lied to and made into debt slaves with no allodial rights to property. You work up to four months a year just to pay "gubermint" taxes. That's a third of the paper scrip you earn that we call "Federal Reserve notes". Your inability to think for yourself coupled with your lack of intellectual curiosity is why this debt slavery system continues to thrive.

Hope this helps!

Susie, I know what I know and I am very secure in my assertions. There isn't anyone here outside of Bulldog, that has ever done more than play the "Uh-Uh?!?!?" card....that's not debate, it's not discussion nor is it in anyway an attempt to try and understand how things really work.

Yup. all you really can do with people like you is say, "Uh-uh" when they claim lizard people in a secret basement are molesting kids at the behest of the Jesuit conspiracy that killed Lincoln, or whatever crazy shit comes out of your mouth.

You all have been lied to and made into debt slaves with no allodial rights to property. You work up to four months a year just to pay "gubermint" taxes. That's a third of the paper scrip you earn that we call "Federal Reserve notes". Your inability to think for yourself coupled with your lack of intellectual curiosity is why this debt slavery system continues to thrive.

Um, no, we work up to four months a year to pay for infrastructure, security, retirement, public works and market enforcement...

It's called "Civilization".... it's kind of awesome. Unless you think it's all a plot by the Lizard Men to enslave you.

Susie, I know what I know and I am very secure in my assertions. There isn't anyone here outside of Bulldog, that has ever done more than play the "Uh-Uh?!?!?" card....that's not debate, it's not discussion nor is it in anyway an attempt to try and understand how things really work. You all have been lied to and made into debt slaves with no allodial rights to property. You work up to four months a year just to pay "gubermint" taxes. That's a third of the paper scrip you earn that we call "Federal Reserve notes". Your inability to think for yourself coupled with your lack of intellectual curiosity is why this debt slavery system continues to thrive.

Hope this helps!
"Your inability to think for yourself coupled with your lack of intellectual curiosity is why this debt slavery system continues to thrive."

Well, that's another way of putting things, taken straight from numerous tinfoiling scripts. Here's an older, more general way of putting it: "I am not nuts; rather, the rest of the world is." But, as a human being, you are entitled to ownership of your "mind", no matter how damaged it is. And trying to refute or debunk someone who may be beyond the point of no return is generally very futile and nonproductive. Only the most learned professionals are the only ones who should even attempt to do so.

Forum List

Back